剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我也说不好
Well, I don't know.
我们可以去乡村俱乐部
We could go to the country club.
好啊
Yeah.
这才是我女儿
That's my girl.
这是我想的那样吗?
Is that what I think it is?
得看你具体怎么想的
It depends on what you think it is.
我觉得那是重罪
I think it's a felony.
没错 就是你想的那样
It's what you think it is.
嘿 丹
Hey, Dan.
你老婆怎么样?
How's the wife?
她还在做化疗吗?
Is she still going through her chemo?
人♥渣♥一个
Piece of shit.
你们现在连这片地区的野生动物都不管了吗?
What, y'all quit policing the wildlife around here?
搞什么鬼? 我惹你了吗?
What the fuck? What did I do to you?
别过来 要卖♥♥你就去别处卖♥♥
Don't come over here. If you're gonna sell your ass,
别找我
do it over there.
-我还有账没结 -关我什么事
-I have an open tab. -I don't give a shit.
女士 能请你回到座位上吗?
Hey, can you just go back to your seat over there, ma'am?
-感谢配合 -真是混♥蛋♥
-Appreciate you. -Fucking asshole.
伙计 这我也没办法 好吗?
Man, there's nothing I can do, all right?
她用信♥用♥卡♥开了账单
She put down a credit card on her tab.
只要她还在点酒 我们就不能赶她出去
As long as she keeps buying drinks, we can't kick her out.
你检查过她的证件吗?
Did you bother to check her I.D.?
天呐 我怎么就没想到呢?
Geez, why didn't I think of that?
是啊 我当然查过了
Yeah, I checked her fucking I.D.
这酒保真是的
This fucking bartender.
你是说她21岁了?
You're telling me she's 21?
我只是说证件上显示她21岁
What I'm telling you is that her I.D. says she's 21,
就像你们大多数人都有合法的社保号♥码一样
just like most of your crew have valid Social Security numbers.
说得好
Touché.
要再来一杯吗?
Do you want another?
行啊 再来一杯
Yeah, I might as well.
那姑娘没说错 你就是个混♥蛋♥
Girl's right. You're an asshole.
也许她确实别无选择了
Maybe she doesn't have any other choice.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you shitting me?
环顾一下四周 你看到的那些女服务员
Look around this place. You see all these waitresses
累死累活却只能赚她三分之一的钱
working their asses off for a third of what she makes?
不 她有的是选择 只是她选择了走捷径
No, she had a choice and she chose the shortcut,
这反而是最曲折的路
which is always the longest road.
繁荣之城啊
Boomtowns.
我们和墓石城 道奇城或者旧金山
Hell, we're not any different than Tombstone
这些地方没什么两样
or Dodge City or San Francisco.
先来的是梦想家 然后是银行家
First comes the dreamers, then the bankers,
接着是推销员 再就是投机者
then the salesmen, then the sharks,
之后还有孤注一掷的人 最后是小偷
then the desperate, and then the thieves.
遇上萧条时期会怎样?
What happens in a bust?
油价应该会维持在60到90美元之间
Well, you want oil to live above 60 but below 90.
可别误会
And don't get me wrong,
90美元时我们还是在印钱 不过...
we're still printing money at 90, but...
汽油价格要是超过3.5美元一加仑 就开始掣肘了
gas gets up over $3.50 a gallon, it starts to pinch.
如果达到100美元 美国的所有产品
It hits a hundred, every product in America
都得重新调整价格
has to readjust its price.
78美元一桶是最理想的
$78 a barrel, that's about perfect...
这样一来利润足以维持勘探
You know, brings enough profit to keep exploring,
但是加油时又不会太贵
but it don't sting as much at the pump.
当然 除非你是住在加利福尼亚
Unless, of course, you're in California.
我是说 那地方的税收高得离谱
I mean, they tax the shit out of it out there.
哪怕油价跌到45美元一桶 加油也还是要4美元
It could be $45 a barrel, and it's still four dollars to pump.
我都搞不懂那儿的人是怎么生存下去的
I don't know how those son-bitches do it out there.
2020年那会一桶油一文不值
2020, a barrel of oil was worthless.
这地方变成了幽灵之都
This place became a ghost town.
无人得以幸免
And nobody's immune...
孩子们不得不辍学
Kids have to quit college.
卡车只能卖♥♥掉或是被回收
Trucks get sold or repo'd.
房♥子也一样
Houses, too.
人们也没了医保
People quit going to the doctor
所以他们就不去看病了
'cause they lost their insurance.
在萧条时期这镇上的一切都会大变样
Yeah, a bust affects everything in a town like this.
甚至连人口寿命也会受到影响
Even the lifespan of the population.
聪明人都是用现金交易
The smart ones, they pay cash for everything
存够了钱足以度过低谷时期
and then sock away enough to ride out the troughs.
但聪明人毕竟只是少数
but there ain't that many smart ones.
这就是你的庆功祝词?
This is how you have a celebration drink?
这可是你先问的
Well, shit, you asked.
-诺里斯夫人 -哦现在是卢索夫人了
Mrs. Norris. -Oh, I'm Mrs. Russo now.
啊对
hA, yes.
俱乐部今晚有私人活动 谢绝迎客
The club is closed for a private event this evening.
真的吗?
Really?
-是的 女士 -是什么活动?
-Yes, ma'am. -What's the event?
私人活动
The private kind.
好吧
Mm-hmm.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们现在去哪儿?
Where are we going now?
谁在乎呢 反正不是这儿
Who cares? Not here.
我刚到油田工作时
When I first went to work in the oil field,
遇见了三类人
there were three kinds of people:
新手 吹牛大王和秃子
worms, ginsels and skinheads..
蒙蒂在2011年以每亩900美元
So, Monty got in at $900 an acre
-的价格买♥♥下了三万英亩的地块 -嗯
-on a 30,000-acre track in 2011. -Mm-hmm.
进而开始水力压裂和水平钻井
Started fracking and drilling horizontals.
这片区域曾经已经干涸枯竭
This whole area was played out.
他们从1921年就开始钻探了
They'd been drilling here since 1921.
已经开采到极限了
Pretty worn.
蒙蒂在米德兰外的
Well, Monty's got a lease outside Midland
特拉华盆地有一块租地
in an area they call the Delaware Subbasin.
他在2019年卖♥♥掉了一万英亩
He sold 10,000 acres in 2019
每亩卖♥♥7万美元
for $70,000 an acre.
但这一笔交易就赚了7亿美元
$700 million dollars in one transaction.
然后在2020年 他又以原价十分之一的价格
And then, in 2020, he bought it all back
把这些地买♥♥回来了
t a ten cents on the dollar.
哇哦
Wow.
相当于用他们自己的钱付款 而且他家境贫寒
Paid 'em with their own money. And he grew up with nothing.
他是在宾夕法尼亚的拖车公园长大的
Raised in a little trailer park in Pennsylvania.
他获得了德州理工大学的橄榄球奖学金
He got a scholarship to play ball at Tech.
他心里很清楚橄榄球
He was smart enough to know football
当不了正业 只能算是梦想 所以...
wasn't really a business, it was more of a dream, so...
我记得你说过来这儿的
I thought you said it's dreamers
都是梦想家
who come to this place.
确实可以追梦
Well, it can be the dream,
但你必须得有计划 明白吗?
but you got to have a plan, you know?
大多数人都没有
Most don't.
而蒙蒂总是计划周全
Monty always had a plan.
事实上 我觉得他在萧条时期
Matter of fact, I think he made more money
甚至能比在繁荣时期赚更多的钱
during the busts than he did the booms.
晚上好 女士们
Evening, ladies.
-晚上好 -吃早餐还是晚餐?
-Evening. -Breakfast or supper?
来度过欢乐时光
Happy hour.
好啊 正合我意
All right, my kind of table.
来两杯提图斯玛格丽特
Two Tito's margaritas.
提图斯是伏特加
Tito's is a vodka.
我想收敛一点
I'm trying to behave.
明白了
Gotcha.
需要来点儿开胃菜吗?
Y'all want some appetizers for the table?
你们有生酮餐吗?
Do you have anything keto?
呃 鸡尾虾可以算生酮
Uh, shrimp cocktail is pretty keto.
嗯 这儿离海这么远 海鲜不新鲜吧
Hmm. Little far from the ocean for seafood.
我们可以用炸的
Well, we can fry 'em.
那不就违背初衷了吗 你说对吗?
Kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think?
你知道吧 他们是把虾尾磨成粉
You know, they grind up them shrimp tails
再放进所有的减肥药里
and they put 'em in all those weight-loss pills,
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表