剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
《石油天王》前情提要
Previously on Landman
我跟你说 我见过不少糟糕的主意
Well, I tell you what, I've seen some terrible ideas
这是我力所能及的事
-in my day. -It's the least
而且有人作伴也挺好的
I can do, and it'll be nice to have some company.
就像罗密欧与朱丽叶一样
Just like Romeo and Juliet.
你记得他们的结局吗?
You remember what happened to them?
私人银行现在都不碰
Private banks won't touch
-化石燃料了 一共多少口井?
fossil fuels anymore. -How many wells?
-三百口 -你要我怎么做?
Three hundred. -What do you need me for?
机会来了
The stars aligned.
我们要赌一把了
We're pushing the chips toward the middle.
你是要把三亿的筹码都赌上 蒙蒂
You're pushing 300 million chips in the middle, Monty.
那毕竟是我的钱 不是吗 汤米?
Well, they're my chips, aren't they, Tommy?
我打算去那儿当志愿者
I'm gonna start volunteering there...
-我知道你们需要什么 -什么?
I know what you people need. -What's that?
不管你做了什么 都继续做吧
Whatever you did, keep doing it.
呜呼!
Whoo!
-那是谁? -莱德·桑普森
-Who's that? -Ryder Sampson.
他是四分卫 全州最佳
He's the quarterback. All State.
-说你是我的 -我是你的
-Say you're mine. -I'm yours.
错了 你♥他♥妈♥是我的!
Wrong. You're fucking mine!
光靠这种小丑来看守
We need more than this clown
这地方可不够
watching this place.
你能帮我看看这个吗?
Would you look at this for me?
-其他家庭都签了 -如果你拒绝
The other families signed. -If you refuse,
我们将被迫暂停对
we will be forced to withhold payment
其他家庭的付款
to the other families.
所以 他们叫你去
So, they sent you
拿扳手 而你恰好
for a wrench, and while your back
转身的时候 抽油机就爆♥炸♥了
was conveniently turned, the pumpjack blew.
不是 我从卡车那跑回来时它就爆♥炸♥了
No, I-I was running back from the truck when it blew.
-你为什么要跑? -因为在那儿干活就得
-Why were you running? -'Cause that's what you do.
加快手脚
Hurry.
有人要东西时 你就得快点
When someone asks for something, you haul ass.
那他要这个工具是为了...?
And he needed this tool to...?
我不知道
I don't know why.
我猜这个工具是个扳手 对吧?
I'm assuming the tool--a wrench, yes?
-是管钳 -管钳
-A pipe wrench. -A pipe wrench
是用来固定阀门的合适工具吗?
would be the proper tool to secure a valve?
女士 那是我第二天上班
Lady, it was my second day.
我什么都不懂
I didn't know the proper way to do anything.
吧 好
Right.
我们给她
What we are offering her,
和其他家属
and the other family members,
每人将近五十万美元
is almost half a million dollars...
的赔偿
...each.
足够她还清房♥贷
That is enough to pay off her mortgage,
支付二十年的账单
cover her bills for two decades
还能供她的孩子上大学
and still put that baby through college.
但如果选择向你工作的公♥司♥
But if the choice is to seek damages
索要赔偿...
from the company you work for...
那我们就得仔细审查一切
...well, then, we must scrutinize everything.
每个家庭
Every family.
还有
And this?
你知道这看起来有多糟糕吗?
I mean, do you have any idea how bad this looks?
她丈夫去世还不到一个月
Husband dead less than a month
你就睡到了他的床上?
and you're sleeping in his fucking bed?
你是爆♥炸♥中唯一
The one person who survived the explosion
毫发无伤的人
completely unscathed.
你心里清楚是哪个阀门和工具 对吧?
You know exactly which valve and which tool, don't you?
而你之所以会跑
And the reason you were running
是因为想尽可能逃得远远的
was to get as far away as you possibly could.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
-Fuck you. -Fuck you.
如果她不签字 要打官司
If she fails to sign, and seeks litigation.
我会把你钉在十字架上来搞垮她
I will crucify you to destroy her.
我说到做到
And I do mean destroy.
你将面临刑事调查
You will be criminally investigated.
你是不是在帮她处理财务事宜?
Have you been helping her with her finances?
你卖♥♥了埃尔维奥的东西吗?
Have you sold any of Elvio's belongings?"
我记得门口原来有一辆
I seem to recall a pretty fancy pickup.
不错的皮卡
that's no longer out front.
你明白我的意思 对吧?
You see where I'm going with this, don't you?
这不是真♥相♥ 你心里清楚
It's not true, and you know it.
你是唯一知道真♥相♥的人 库珀
You're the only one who knows the truth, Cooper.
因为只有你活了下来
Because you're the only one who survived...
而我不信你的一面之词
And I reject your truth.
我会自己编一套真♥相♥
I think I'll invent my own.
石油天王
第一季第8集
抱歉我没起身 蒙蒂
Ah, forgive me for not standing, Monty...
我被卡在这里了
I'm pretty wedged in here good.
你9点15分要见铁路委员
You have the railroad commissioner at 9:15.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
这世上有两种人
There's two types of men in this world.
一种喜欢荷兰酱
Those who like hollandaise sauce
一种讨厌得要命
and those who absolutely detest it.
-你是哪种? -说实在的
Which one are you? -Can't say
我从没尝过
I've ever really had it.
我不怎么吃早餐
I'm not much of a breakfast guy myself...
看来你是第三种了
I guess there's three types.
我老婆让我吃这类饮食 想吃什么都行
My wife has me on this diet, you can eat whatever you want.
只是要控制分量
I mean, it's all portion control.
早餐吃得像国王
Eat breakfast like a king,
午餐像王子 晚餐像庶民
lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
-我听说过 -是啊 问题是
I've heard of that. -Yeah, problem is,
半夜如果饿醒了就会吃
you wake up at midnight starving and eat
一碗冰淇淋或三明治
a bowl of ice cream or a sandwich
-然后就前功尽弃了 -要咖啡吗?
-and screw the whole deal. -Coffee?
茶就好
Uh, tea, please.
-不含咖♥啡♥因♥的花草茶 -好的
-Decaffeinated, herbal. -Sure.
你在吃他汀类药物吗?
Are you on, you on statins?
我在吃他们能给我开的
I'm on every fucking thing
所有药 抱歉说脏话
they can put me on, pardon my French.
你听说过70年代那个
You ever hear of that guy in the '70s
写慢跑畅销书的家伙吗?
who wrote a best-selling book about jogging,
结果他在慢跑时心脏病发作死了
then died of a heart attack while he was jogging?
所有这些药和饮食
All these pills and diets,
我觉得一点用都没有
I don't think they make the slightest difference.
我觉得上帝把我们放到这世上之前
I think God knows exactly when we're leaving this place.
就定好了我们的命数
before he ever puts us here.
我们不过是舞台上的演员罢了
Actors in a play, that's all we are.
-也许吧 -你找我什么事?
Eh, maybe so. -What can we do you for?
油田那边有贩毒集团的人来找麻烦
Well, I'm having a little cartel difficulty in the patch.
已经影响到我们的钻井进度了
tl's starting to affect our drilling schedule...
-怎么个影响法? -恐吓工人
·Affecting it how? -Intimidating workers,
封路 偷设备 还是老一套
blocking roads, stealing equipment, usual shit..
五大石油公♥司♥有什么动作吗?
Big five doing anything about it?
就算有也没用
If they are, it ain't working.
这该死的边境
This fucking border.
华盛顿把脑袋埋这么低
Washington's got its head so deep in the sand
都快能看见北♥京♥的下水道了
it's staring at the sewers in Beijing.
问题是 蒙蒂
Here's the issue, Monty.
DPS人手不足 效率不高
DPS doesn't have enough manpower to be effective,
除了交通拦截和搜查之外
beyond traffic stop and searches.
巡警都是些调查人员
And Rangers, they're an investigative group,
人数太少 也发挥不了什么作用
and there aren't enough to have an impact.
好吧 我有个解决方案
Yeah, well, I have a solution.
-什么方案? -德克萨斯国民警卫队
-What is that? -Texas National Guard.
我去部署国民警卫队?
I deploy the National Guard?
我不是让你去部署他们
I don't want you to deploy them,
但他们需要训练 对吧?
but they have to train, right?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表