剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
现在你打算怎么办?
Now what you gonna do?
你要怎么办 小子?
What you gonna do, boy?
我逗你玩呢
I'm just fucking with you.
来吧 进来吧
Come on. Come on in.
没事的
It's all right.
看你那表情 "哦"
Your fucking face. "Ooh."
晚上好 诺里斯太太 你好 莱德
- Evening, Mrs. Norris. - Hello, Ryder.
在做什么呢? 哦 我在澄清黄油
- What you making? - Oh, I'm just clarifying butter.
闻起来太香了 我能吃一整碗
Well, that smells amazing. I could eat a whole bowl of it.
要是真那样 你那小屁♥股♥
If you did, you wouldn't have that little peanut-butt
就保不住了
for long.
她在楼上
She's upstairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
门没锁
It's open.
把门关上
Close the door.
看到灯下的椅子了吗?
See the chair beneath the lights?
看到了
Yeah?
坐下
Sit.
你最好脱掉那件痒痒的衬衫
You're gonna want to take off that itchy shirt.
不痒
Doesn't itch.
你来脱
You take it off.
还有靴子呢?
And the boots?
不用停在那儿
There's no reason to stop there.
脱完了吗? 嗯
- Are you done? - Yeah.
我特意为你包装了礼物
I went to the trouble of wrapping your present.
我想我爱你
I think I love you.
你想?
You think?
我确定
I know.
这还差不多
That's better.
你为那些老人做的事
What you did for those old folks,
对他们意义重大
it meant the world to them.
对我也是
Meant the world to me.
我还可以再做
I can do it again, you know.
只要你需要
Whatever you need.
我可能会让你帮忙
I might take you up on that.
说好的就算数
Deal's a deal.
打开我
Unwrap me.
你可能以为我蒙住你的头
You probably think I have your head covered
是不想让你知道这是哪
so you don't know where you are.
我不在乎你知道
I don't care if you know.
反正你也活不到告诉别人的那天
Because you won't live to tell anyone what you saw anyway.
你们的军队
Your army,
你们的特种部队训练墨西哥警♥察♥
your special forces trained Mexico's policía
对抗毒枭
to combat the cartels.
教会了我们不少技巧
Taught us all sorts of tricks.
这就是其中之一
This is one of them.
我剥夺你的一个感官
I take away one of your senses,
其他感官就会变得更敏锐
and it magnifies the others.
比如听觉
Like sound.
明白了吗?
Yes?
一切都会是个惊喜
And everything is a surprise.
所有的痛苦都被放大
All this pain magnified,
就因为我夺走了你的视觉
because I took your sight.
当一个人真正恐惧时
When someone is truly terrified,
就会失去知觉
they lose feeling.
当你切开他们的腹部时
They may scream in horror
他们可能会吓得尖叫
when you slice into their stomach,
但感觉不到疼痛
but they can't feel it.
不
No.
看到这一幕的震撼
The shock of seeing it,
实在太过了
nah, it's too much.
但当你看不见时
But when you can't see...
啊
ah...
你能感受到一切
...then you feel everything.
对 尖叫吧
Eso. You scream.
因为痛苦 而不是恐惧
From the pain, not the horror.
我可以让这持续一整晚
I can make this last all night,
我会的
and I will.
你♥他♥妈♥弄丢了多少货?
How much product did you fucking lose?
你要多少赔偿 混♥蛋♥?
What's the number you need, motherfucker?
不 你已经错过谈判的机会了
No, you had your chance to negotiate.
这不是你在这的原因
That's not why you're here.
你在这是为了让接替你的人
You're here so the one who replaces you takes
抓住机会时就把握住
the chance when he has it.
该死!
Oh, goddamn it!
混♥蛋♥ 去你的!
Motherfucker. Fuck you!
你这该死的混♥蛋♥ 放火烧我
Fucking light me on fire, you goddamn cocksucker.
去你的!
Fuck you!
去我的? 对 去你的
- Fuck me, huh? - Yeah, fuck you.
好啊
Okay.
好啊 汤米
Okay, Tommy.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a...
不 我想
No. I think...
去你的
...fuck you.
去你的 汤米! 天呐!
- Fuck you, Tommy! - Oh, God!
搞定了
Listo.
早点动手 他还比较安静
Más temprano, cuando está más tranquilo.
把车开到后面 靠近门口
Mueve la van atras. Cerca de las puertas.
只要轻轻一按
One flick of this
就跟你说再见了
and it's goodbye to you...
该死的汤米
...pinche Tommy.
汤米有消息吗?
You heard from Tommy?
呃
Uh...
没有
No.
嗯
Hmm.
他不接我电♥话♥
He's not answering my calls.
他是不是回沃思堡了
Did he, uh... did he go back to Fort Worth?
重症监护室不能用手♥机♥
'Cause you can't use a cell in the ICU.
可能是这样
Maybe that's it.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
我很开心
I'm happy.
你听起来可不像开心
You sure don't sound happy.
你以前做过这个吗
Have you ever done this before?
我只做过一半
I'd done about half of it.
另一半想都没想过
I'd barely even thought of the other half.
我是说这样
I mean like-like this.
一起睡
Sleeping together.
没有
No.
从没有过
Never.
我也是
Me neither.
你能留下吗
Will you stay?
过夜
The night?
你♥爸♥会杀了我的
Your dad will kill me.
我不会让他这么做
I won't let him.
艾恩斯利 他会把我打得半死
Ainsley, he will kick the shit out of me.
这是有可能的
That's a possibility.
求你了
Please.
我不想一个人
I don't want to be alone.
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take my chances.
嘿
Hey.
笨蛋
Huevón.
起来
Levántate.
我们打烊了
Estamos cerrado.
好的
Bueno.
-外面有人吗 -有
-?Hay gente afuera? - Sí.
但他们正在离开
Pero están saliendo.
你不想要把枪吗
?No quieres una pistola?
不用
No.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表