剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
When did she make friends?
亲爱的 像艾恩斯莉那样的美女
Honey, when you look like Ainsley,
走到哪儿都是众星捧月的存在
you just step outside, and they swarm you like bees.
别喝醉了 好吗?
Don't get drunk, okay?
嗯
Hmm.
那你最好快点来救我
Well, you better come save me.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
她在后面
She's in the back.
后面?
In the back?
台球桌那儿
Pool tables.
该死
Fuck.
别打偏了
Don't miss.
你这是作弊
You know that's fucking cheating.
我碰到球桌才算作弊
It's only cheating if I touch the table_
现在这样
Right now,
只能算干扰
it's just evil.
该死
Fuck.
你得加点儿下旋
You got to put a little backspin on it..
是啊
Uh-huh_
八号♥球 右角袋
Eight ball in the corner.
-下一个谁来? -你在这儿干嘛呢?
-Who's next? -What in the fuck are you doing?
反正他们迟早会输
They were gonna lose to somebody.
她跟你一起的吗 汤米?
She with you, Tommy?
邦纳 这是我前妻
Bonner, this is my ex-wife.
我就是他妻子
I'm his current wife.
我们和好了
We've reconciled.
老兄 你最好把她拴起来
Man, you need to keep her on a leash_
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
嗯 这主意不错
Mm. That's a thought.
来吧 我请你喝一杯
Come on. Let me buy you a drink.
好啊
Okay.
好像你喝得不够多似的
Like you need another fucking drink.
他们太可爱了
They were so cute,
满脸褶皱的脸上挂着大大的笑容
with their big old smiles on their little raisin faces.
我想在健身后去做志愿者
I think I'm gonna start volunteering after the gym..
什么?
What?
别太投入了 安吉拉
Don't get too attached, Angela.
他们终究会死的
Every one of 'em's gonna die.
很快就会
Soon.
他们在那儿就是为了等死
That's why they're there.
不对 他们在那儿是因为他们的子女
No, they're there because their children
都是不关心他们的混♥蛋♥
are little pieces of shit that don't care about them.
也许是因为他们负担不起
Well, maybe they can't afford to.
也可能是因为他们根本不够努力
Well, maybe they're not trying hard enough.
听着 我不想跟你争论那些
Look, I ain't gonna sit here and argue with you about
老人的子女如何如何 好吗?
the children of some fucking old people I never met, okay?
那就承认我是对的
Well, then just admit that I'm right.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
好吧 你是对的
Okay. You're right.
有这么难吗?
Was that so hard?
不过我们不会那样
Well, it ain't gonna happen to us
因为我会比你早死20年
because I'll be dead 20 years before you will be.
别这么说
Don't say that.
这是事实
Well, hell, it's true_.
如果我不是突然死掉
If I don't just drop dead,
你就得推着我坐轮椅
you're gonna end up fucking
到处跑 还得给我
pushing me around in a wheelchair
擦屁♥股♥ 喂我吃木薯粉
and wiping my ass and feeding me tapioca.
-然后再给我擦屁♥股♥ -我才不干呢
And then wiping my ass again. -I'm not doing that.
然后就会盼着我死了
And then wishing I was dead.
我才不会
I don't wish that.
-真的吗? -我是说
-Really? -I mean,
我只是嘴上这么说 不是真心的
I wish it all the time, but I don't mean it.
我只是想让你体验一下
I just want you to experience
死亡的痛苦 谁让你惹我生气
the pain of death for upsetting me.
你真是脑子有病 宝贝
You're twisted in the fucking head, baby.
你就喜欢这样
You love it.
有时候确实不错
It has its moments.
始开!
Pull!
那是达科塔·拉文的前女友
That's Dakota Loving's ex.
我在耐克训练营见过他
I met him at Nike camp.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a fucking asshole...
那是谁?
Who's that?
那是莱德·桑普森
That's Ryder Sampson.
好名字
Good name.
他是四分卫
He's the quarterback.
全州最佳 拿到了理工全额奖学金
All State. Full ride to Tech.
我也要去那里
That's where I'm going.
他有女朋友吗?
Does he have a girlfriend?
他很难搞的
He's pretty tricky to pin down, that one.
我就喜欢挑战
I love a challenge.
我一会回来 好吗?
I'll be back. 'Kay?
该死 她太迷人了
Damn. She's killing me.
好了 伙计们 我上了
All right, boys, I'm going in.
啊 那种女孩是不会约后卫的 兄弟
hA, girl like that don't date linebackers, amigo?
她们只会约四分卫
They date quarterbacks.
该死
Damn.
你配不上那种温吞的桶装啤酒
I feel like youse too good for that lukewarm keg beer...
跟我来
Come with me.
跟你去哪儿?
Come with you where?
去给你弄杯像样的啤酒
To get you a proper beer.
让我猜猜
Let me guess..
这啤酒是在
This proper beer
你的车后座上吧
is in the back seat of your truck.
我的车可没有后座
My truck don't got a back seat.
来吧
Come on.
酒套不错
Cute koozie.
这点子不赖
That's a nice touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
这啤酒不错
That's a proper beer.
你是艾恩斯莉·诺里斯
You're Ainsley Norris.
你是莱德·桑普森
You're Ryder Sampson.
你为什么来这儿?
What are you doing here?
我转学来的
I transferred.
我父母在这儿
My parents are here.
嗯
Hmm.
你要去理工大学吗?
Gonna play at Tech?
我也要去那儿
That's where I'm going..
你去当啦啦队吗?
You gonna cheer?
大多数学校都有规定
Most schools have a policy
不允许啦啦队员
against cheerleaders
和橄榄球队员约会
dating football players,
我也有个规矩 就是只跟
and I have a policy against dating boys.
橄榄球队员约会...
who don't play football, so...
你已经有人选了吗?
You got that player picked out?
还没
Not yet.
我想毛遂自荐一下
I'd sure like to throw my hat in the ring.
是啊 我听说你到处毛遂自荐呢
Yeah, I hear your hat's in a lot of rings.
啊 别信那些谣言
hA, don't listen to rumors...
嗯
Mm.
你选好专业了吗?
You declare a major yet?
我在考虑慈善专业
I'm thinking philanthropy.
这是...
Is that a...?
我
I'm.
我不确定有这个专业
I'm not sure you can get a degree in that..
当然有
Sure you can.
我想是有的
I think you can.
好吧 那为什么想选慈善?
All right, why philanthropy?
因为我未来的老公会在NFL当四分卫
Because my husband is gonna play quarterback in the NFL.
最好是达拉斯牛仔队 不过...
He would be a Dallas Cowboy in a perfect world, but...
女孩把人生指望在梦想上
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表