剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
《石油天王》前情提要
Previously on Landman
只有你知道真♥相♥ 库珀
You're the only one who knows the truth, Cooper,
而我不信你的一面之词
and I reject your truth.
我要编一套自己的真♥相♥
I think I'll invent my own.
她有几个非常不错的选择
She has some real attractive options.
-库珀怎么说? -一百万
- What does Cooper think? - A million.
我对和解金额有异议
I have a counter on the settlement.
告诉他别担心 我辞职不干了
Tell him not to worry. I quit.
-我喜欢你 -我也是
- I like you. - Right back at you.
现在我要考验考验你
Now, I'm gonna test you.
我喜欢考验
I like a good test.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen, you're gonna have to
你得去和你儿子谈谈
have a word with your son.
你在哪 蒙蒂?
Where are you, Monty?
我们在医院
We're in the hospital,
他等会才能给你回电♥话♥
so he's gonna have to call you back.
诺里斯先生
Mr. Norris.
现在这算什么? 你们俩什么情况?
What is this? What are y'all doing?
-我们还在摸索 -进展如何?
- Trying to figure it out. - How's that going?
你在车里随便怎么评判我都行
Judge me all you want from that truck,
但我不充许有人在我屋檐下对我指手画脚
but I will not be judged in my own fucking house.
那场爆♥炸♥是个意外
Explosion was an accident,
你♥他♥妈♥心知肚明
and you fucking know it.
如果你敢动我儿子 下次就不会是意外了
And if you come after my son, next time it won't be.
这算是威胁吗?
That a threat?
你只是想找人震慑一下
You're just looking for a presence to serve as deterrents
这里的毒品活动 是这样吧?
to all the drug activity out here. Is that the deal?
确实
That's the deal.
目标区域已锁定
Target zone in sight.
怎么了?
Yeah?
那边有人啊
There were people out there.
哪里?
Out where?
就你说的那个安全训练区
Where you said it was safe to train.
不 我说的是路北边
No, I said there's no oil production
没有石油生产
on the north side of the road.
我没说那边没人
I didn't say there weren't any people out there.
就是因为那些人 我才请你们来的
And the people who are there are the reason you're there,
为了把他们赶走
to run 'em off.
我们遇到了突发事件
We have an incident.
好吧
Okay.
有辆车被迫击炮击中了
Vehicle was struck with a mortar round.
司机当场死亡
The driver was killed.
描述一下那辆车
Describe the vehicle.
是辆海军货车
Navy cargo van.
这会儿有人在现场吗?
You have men on the ground now?
有个直升机飞行员
I have a helicopter pilot.
好吧 让那个飞行员
Okay. Well, tell your helicopter pilot
马上回直升机里 离开现场
to get back in his helicopter and fly away.
走私者用货车从半挂车上卸货
The smugglers use cargo vans to off-load from semis.
他们会回去
They'll come back out there
收拾自己的烂摊子 相信我
and clean up their own mess, trust me.
你知道这涉及多少条重罪吗?
Do you have any idea how many felonies that creates?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you shittin' me?
你已经犯下重罪了
How about the felony you've already created?
过失杀人
Voluntary manslaughter.
这个罪名会落到你头上 大块头
And they'll hang that one on you, big boy,
因为是你下令进行训练的
because you ordered the training.
这样行不通
Yeah, I don't know if I can do that.
那你最好想清楚
Well, you may want to think about that.
想想军事法庭
Think about the court martial
州政♥府♥也会另行起诉
and think about the additional prosecution from the state.
再想想你的前途
Think about your career.
想想你的妻子
Think about your fucking wife.
再想想你的孩子和新狱友
Think about your kids and your new boyfriend in prison.
我跟上面的人说一声 会处理好的
I'll make a call. The mess will be cleaned.
好的
Okay.
回聊
All right.
你以为只有你有军队吗?
You think you're the only one with an army?
这只是他们能力的冰山一角
Well, that's just a little nibble of what they can do.
我有两个选择
I have two choices:
我可以报♥警♥
I can call the sheriff and report it
或者给你们一个机会回去取货
or give you a chance to go back out there and get what's yours
然后把烂摊子处理干净
and clean up the rest of that mess,
这样我就不报♥警♥
and I won't report it.
我会去收拾烂摊子
No, I'll clean up the mess.
之后我再去收拾你
Then I think I'll clean you up.
看看没了你 日子会多顺畅
See how smooth the world runs without you in it.
一般没人会给毒枭打电♥话♥ 他们都会选择报♥警♥
No one else makes this call. They call the sheriff,
然后你就得告诉你的头儿
and then you get to tell your boss
说你又弄丢了一批货
that you lost another load.
那地方到处都是州警和缉毒署的人
That place is so thick with DPS and DEA,
你的分销日子已经到头了 伙计
your distribution days are over, bud.
以前我们井水不犯河水
You know, it used to be we stayed out of each other's way.
各管一摊
You did what you did, I did what I did.
我们得想办法回到那种状态
We got to get back to that somehow.
这是我们都能赚钱的唯一方式
It's the only way we can make any money.
也许吧
Maybe.
他们要待多久?
How long are they staying?
直到你不再给他们理由留下
Until you stop giving them reasons to stay.
我们该当面聊聊
We should meet.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I think so.
等你从沃斯堡回来再说吧
When you come back from Fort Worth, then.
看来你老板也命不久矣
Seems your jefe might not be a jefe much longer.
我说过了 我也有军队
Like I said, I have an army, too.
眼线遍布各处
And eyes everywhere.
回家以后打给我 汤米
Call me when you come home, Tommy.
否则 我就直接去找你
Or maybe I just come find you.
石油天王
第一季第9集
好了
All right.
我们去看看这个地方
Let's check this place out.
有人吗?
Hello?
哦
Oh.
嘿
Hey!
面试在下午四点
Auditions are at 4:00.
哦 天啊
Oh, shit.
看来不用面试了 你被录用了
We can skip all that. You're hired.
哟 你真贴心
Aw. You're sweet.
我是养老院的娱乐主管
See, I'm the entertainment director for a nursing home,
我这有一些老人的人生清单
and I've got some bucket lists that we can check off here
想在这里完成
for a few of them.
认真的吗?
You serious?
他们有些人坐轮椅
Some of them are in wheelchairs.
你们这有坡道让他们下去吗?
Do you have a ramp that can get them down?
有 在侧面
Yeah, around the side.
好的
Okay.
天啊 你是认真的 你们想什么时候来?
Damn, you are serious. Uh, when you want to do this?
就明天
I mean, tomorrow.
对 大概11点吧
Yeah, I think at, like, maybe 11:00.
-就在他们午睡之后 -对
- Like, right after their nap. - Yeah.
上午?
In the morning?
听着 我们只需要一个女孩
Look, we only need one girl.
不用搞那么大阵仗
See, we don't need the whole production,
而且我会付报酬的
and I'll pay her, obviously.
呃 我得安排DJ和调酒师
Uh, I got to bring in a DJ and bartender--
这是为了做好事
It's for a very good cause.
实打实的善举
It's a really good cause.
好吧 呃...
All right. Uh...
你说明天11点
You say 11:00 tomorrow.
-那要用多久 -我觉得
- For how long? - I don't think
他们撑不过1小时
they have an hour in them.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表