剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
《石油天王》前情提要
Previously on Landman
这感觉真怪
This is so weird.
她来这儿干嘛?
Why is she here?
来加油鼓劲的
Emotional support.
给谁鼓劲?
For who?
惊不惊喜!
Surprise!
你手下有个员工没有上报
You have an employee who failed
价值700万美元的资产失窃案
to report theft of an asset worth $7 million dollars...
每家公♥司♥都得有汤米这样的人
Every company has a version of Tommy.
不然公♥司♥就没法运作
You cannot function without one.
-封井吧 -吃片药
Kill the well. -Take a pill.
你找到新团队了吗?
You got yourself a new crew yet?
还没 我打算自己找找
Not yet. I'm looking for one.
你刚和他俩打过架
You just wrestled them.
我得去看看事故现场
I need to see the crash site.
他们派了一个责任归因方面的专家
They sent an expert in causation of liability.
他们想找个替罪羊
They're looking for someone to blame.
他们会把责任推到你头上
They're gonna blame it on you.
你得把这个律师
You got to get this attorney
拉拢过来 汤米
on your side, Tommy.
你是那个新人
You're the worm.
埃尔维奥把你描述得惟妙惟肖
Elvio did a very good job of describing you.
你是阿丽安娜
You're Ariana.
你要是再敢
You ever put your arm
碰我表兄的遗孀
around my cousin's widow again,
我就杀了你
'■ll fucking kill you.
亲爱的 如果你愿意再试试
Honey, if you tell me you want to try again,
那我也愿意
I'll try again.
好了 各位 屁♥股♥扭起来
All right, guys, sway those hips out.
双腿再分开一点
And open those legs a little bit.
弯腰下沉
Sink into that bend.
摇起来 感觉如何 姑娘们?
Rock it out. How you feeling, ladies?
-不错 -感觉好极了
-Good. -Feel good.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
现在转圈 转得越大越好
Now roll it out. Big circles. Big.
伸展腿筋 换另一边
Stretch out those hamstrings. Other way...
这就对了 绕着圈来
There you go. Bring it around town.
再来一遍
Again.
现在我们向右转 姑娘们
And we're gonna roll it to the right, girls.
你们知道怎么做
You know what to do.
跟着节奏 转大圈
Roll with it. A big one.
加快速度 保持一致
Faster, together.
跟好节奏
Roll with it.
-我们热热身 -好
-Let's warm it up, y'all. -Yup.
嘿 我们是要去法♥院♥ 对吧?
Hey, we're at the courthouse, right?
不对 是去对面的律师事务所
No, we're at the attorney's office across the street.
好吧 那你把地址发我
All right, well, text me the address.
现在蹲低一点!
Now get lower!
你家人要在这儿住多久 汤米?
How long is your family staying, Tommy?
只有一个是我家人 我也不知道
Only one of 'em is my family, and I don't know.
好吧 是这样的
Okay, well, see,
这屋子就相当于我的办公室 而她们...
the house is essentially my office, and they are...
怎么说比较好呢?
How best to put this?
干扰你工作了
Disrupting your workspace.
说得对 没错
Well put, yes.
当她们俩只穿着内衣
When they twerk in the living room
在客厅里扭屁♥股♥时 就严重干扰我工作了
n i their fucking underwear, it disrupts my workspace...
好 我会跟她们说一声
Okay, I'll talk to 'em.
我不是要你跟她们说 汤米
I don't want you to talk to them, Tommy.
我是要你让她俩搬出去
I want you to get them out of the house.
这简直就是定时炸♥弹♥
This is a liability cluster bomb.
我会解决的
I'm working on it.
那你最好快点
Work faster.
咱们庭审见
I'll see you at the deposition.
-早啊 尼尔 -是内森
Morning, Neil. -Nathan.
叫内特也行 随便
Nate. Either way.
哦
Oh.
你在享受健身吗?
Are you, uh, enjoying your workout?
我只是想让胸部保持翘挺 内特
Just keeping the peach plump, Nate.
哦 那很不错
Well, that's nice. Oh.
我只是...
I just...
-再来一次 -那个...
-And again. -Um...
活动脊椎
Work that spine.
我没看 我只是得...
Not-not looking. I just need to...
拿个文件
get my files.
-回到中心 -打扰一下
Back to the center. -Excuse me.
-祝你们今天愉快 -弓起背
You have a good day, now. -Arch that back.
对
Yes.
这人还真够拘谨的
Pretty wound up, that one.
老男人害羞起来真可爱
Old men are so cute when they're shy.
就是这样
There you go.
石油天王
第一季第4集
你为什么不上报
Why didn't you report
飞机失窃的事?
the theft of the King Air?
我上报了
I did report it.
这是一份提交给联邦航♥空♥局的
This is a copy of a report filed
报告副本
iwth the FAA.
注意看日期
Note the date.
嗯 这份报告我们有
Yes, we have this.
你为什么不向当地执法部门报案?
Why did you not report it to local authorities?
因为当地执法部门没有管辖权
Because local authorities have no jurisdiction.
向当地执法部门
It's the responsibility of the FAA
报告失窃案是联邦航♥空♥局的职责
to report any theft to local law enforcement
如果坐实为盗窃的话
if, in fact, it was a theft.
这飞机不是我的 也不归我管理
I don't own or manage the plane.
我也定不了乘客名单
I don't control the manifest.
就我所知
And as far as I know,
它可能已经被出租或转租出去了
it could've been chartered or leased out.
反对 这只是推测
Objection. Speculation.
第一 你要是不想听回答
If you didn't want an answer,
就不该问这个问题
you shouldn't have asked the question, number one.
第二 这是证词调查
Number two, this is a deposition.
你的反对意见是针对谁的?
Who was your objection directed toward?
针对你的当事人
tl's directed toward your client.
那也就相当于针对我
Which is to say it's directed toward me.
既然如此 反对无效
In that case, objection is overruled.
刚毕业就接案子感觉不错吧?
Isn't it fun being out of law school?
也许你该回去上学
Maybe you should go back
因为你显然不了解
since you clearly do not understand
证词调查的流程
how a deposition works.
他是在宣誓之下
He is testifying under oath
回答你的问题
to questions you ask.
唯一能提出反对意见的人是我
The only person who can object is me.
-我有权利让他拒绝回答 -你只能给建议
-I can tell him not to answer...You can advise.
而他如果拒绝回答问题
And his failure to answer questions
那就得留在法庭上处理
will be addressed in court.
本该如此
Which it should be.
而不是在这儿浪费时间做证词调查
lnstead of wasting our fucking time in deposition.
能先暂停录像吗?
Can we pause recording?
能和律师谈谈吗?
Can counsel speak?
请便
By all means.
我们去会议室聊吧
Let's step into the conference room.
-请坐 -不必了
Have a seat. -I'm fine.
听着 亲爱的 我们玩愤怒律师这一套的时候
Listen, hon, we were playing the pissed-off litigator
你还在要你爹帮你洗澡呢
while you were still being bathed by your daddy.
我父亲在我出生前就去世了
My father died before I was born,
生前他捍卫了你能说出冒犯和性别歧视言辞的权利
defending your right to say offensive and sexist remarks
就像你刚说的那些话
like the ones you just uttered here
现在有六个证人在场
in front of six witnesses,
都是律师 其中有三位是女性
all of whom are attorneys and three of whom are women.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表