剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
不钻井的话一文不值
It's worthless till we drill.
我可以搅黄这笔交易
I could blow up the deal,
那他现在有多少
and then whatever he has now
就是将来能得到多少
is what they have going forward.
我知道他给你留了一份
He set aside for you, I know he did.
卡米
Cami.
你不需要什么基金会
You don't need a foundation.
现在就把它卖♥♥了吧
Let's sell this thing now.
你的子孙后代都不用工作了
Your kids' kids will never have to work.
然后呢 然后怎么样 汤米
And then what? Then what, Tommy?
你知道 他只想被人记住
You know, all he wanted is to be remembered.
仅此而已
That's it.
不是为了钱
Not for the money...
而是为了用这些钱做些什么
...but for what we do with the money.
没错
And, yeah...
我有足够的钱过上好日子
I-I have enough to live and live well.
但够让世人记住他吗
But do I have enough to make the world remember him?
那就把飞机卖♥♥了
Well, sell the fucking plane.
你可以建一座豪华的高中足球场
You can build a hell of a high school football stadium.
卡米 我不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to tell you, Cami.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just...
正是这种想法
That's what's killing him,
在慢慢耗尽他
trying to be immortal.
你也想这样耗尽自己吗
You want it to kill you, too?
你有2亿美元吗
You have 200 million bucks laying around?
没有
No, I don't.
那就贷款 因为风险太大
Okay, so we get a loan. Because of the risk,
利率在12%到14%之间
it's prohibitive. That's 12 to 14%
需要你个人担♥保♥
that you have to personally guarantee.
这意味着房♥子 牧场
That means the house and the ranch
阿斯彭的地♥产♥
and the place in Aspen,
所有这些都要抵押
all that shit.
破产的石油商人
There's way more oil men who went bankrupt
比成功的亿万富翁多得多
than became billionaires.
这就是这种交易的本质
This is that kind of deal.
医生来了
Here comes the doctor.
卡米? 是的
- Cami? - Yeah.
蒙蒂患了主动脉瘤破裂
Monty suffered a ruptured aortic aneurysm,
就是主动脉壁撕裂
which is a tear of the aortic wall
导致内部大量快速出血
which causes internal bleeding at a very rapid rate.
由于破裂的规模和性质
Because of the size and nature of the rupture,
我们不得不进行开放手术
we were required to do open surgery.
切除了受损的主动脉部分
We removed the damaged portion of the aorta.
用人工血管替换
We replaced it with a graft.
我们用体外膜氧合机维持他
We have him on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machine,
在心脏恢复期间帮助供氧和血液循环
which pumps and oxygenates his blood while his heart recovers.
现在最好的选择是移植
At this point, the best option is a transplant.
等他状态稳定后 我们就寻找捐献者
Once he's stable enough, we will seek a donor.
那么... 他的机会
Okay, um... chances?
他的生存机会有多大
Wh-What are his chances?
如果近期能找到捐献者
If we can find a donor
成功几率很高
in the near future, the chances are good.
超过70%年活率
One-year survival rates are over 70%.
但我们时间有限
But we are on a clock.
需要尽快找到器官
We need the organ sooner than later.
没有移植他能撑多久
And how long can he survive without it?
这很难说
There's no way to gauge that.
如果能撑过两周
If he can make it two weeks,
我对成功几率很有信心
I feel pretty good about our chances.
我什么时候能见他
When can I see him?
先度过这24小时吧
Let's get through the next 24 hours, okay?
如果他的情况有任何变化
If there's any change in his condition,
我会立即通知你
I will let you know.
你知道我对他说的最后一句话是什么吗
You want to know the last thing that I said to him?
"你该刮胡子了"
"You need a shave."
28年的婚姻
28 years of marriage,
我对他说的最后一句话居然是
and the last thing I said to him is
你该死的该刮胡子了
you need a fucking shave.
石油天王
第一季第10集 [本季终]
- 是的 - 都不见了
- Yeah. - It's gone.
- 我怎么说的 - 不是
- What did I tell you? - No.
整个地方都清理干净了
The whole fucking thing.
货车 轮胎印 一切都没了
The van, the tire tracks, everything.
我他妈早就跟你说过了
What did I fucking tell you?
现在怎么办
So now what?
什么都别做
Now nothing.
你什么都不用干
Nothing for you.
我这边有两个慌得要死的飞行员
I've got two freaked out pilots
还有个炮兵组想找律师
and a mortar crew wanting to call fucking lawyers.
好 给我两分钟
All right, give me two minutes.
是的
Yeah.
你们做的事
Isn't everything you guys do
不都该是机密吗
supposed to be classified?
我是海豹突击队吗
What am I, a fucking Navy SEAL?
我们只是国民警卫队 汤米
We're a National Guard unit, Tommy.
这些人不过是汽修工和保险销♥售♥
These guys are auto mechanics and insurance salesmen.
让我告诉你
Well, let me tell you something, bud.
他们要是去承认一个
They're gonna look pretty fucking dumb
没有任何证据
confessing to a crime
没有任何目击者
where there's no fucking evidence
最重要的是没有受害者的罪行
and no fucking witnesses and, most important,
那才叫蠢
no fucking victim.
我建议大家赶紧把这事给忘了
I would suggest that everybody get amnesia real fucking fast.
明白我的意思吗
We on the same page?
好 我去跟他们说
Yeah, I'll talk to 'em.
最好是这样
I recommend it.
再见
Bye.
我想跟你说些关于信念和希望
I want to say something to you about faith and hope
之类的话 但是...
and all that, but...
...我自己都不相信这些 很难要求你相信
...since I don't believe in it, it's kind of hard to ask you to.
但我要说的是
But I will say this.
蒙蒂是我见过最幸运的人
Monty is the luckiest man I've ever known in my life.
在所有人都输的时候 他总能赢
He wins when everybody, and I mean everybody, loses.
所以如果我还是个赌徒...
So if I was still a betting man...
...我会赌他能挺过来
...I'd bet on him pulling through.
你还在抽烟啊
Still smoking, huh?
你每天都在赌
You're still a betting man
从未停止
every day.
那就替我赌一把吧
Now go and make a bet for me.
把这笔交易谈成
Close the farm-out.
让我们最后再掷一次骰子
And we roll the dice one last time.
哦 差点忘了
Oh, shit, I forgot.
给
Here.
噢
Oh.
尽情享受吧
Load 'em up.
这么多20美元
That's a lot of 20s.
来 鲍勃 给你
Here, Bob. Here, babe.
这才像话
Now we're talking.
不行 亲爱的
Oh, no, baby.
鲍勃 你得省着点用
Baby, you got to ration it, Bob.
这是你仅有的了
This is all you get.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得什么
What do I think?
看着这些瘦得跟麻杆似的跳舞♥女♥郎
What do I think about these skinny bitches reminding me
让我想起自己做不到的事
of what I can't do anymore?
你觉得我什么感受
What do you think I think?
埃塞尔 我也给你找了个舞者
Well, I have a dancer for you, too, Ethel.
是啊
Right.
真的
I do.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表