剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
那你怎么还藏着他
Well, why are you hiding him, then?
等一下就来
Okay, just give me a minute.
埃塞尔 你一定会很兴奋的
You're gonna be real excited, Ethel.
我看悬
I doubt it.
去把他叫来
Go get him.
这真是...
This is...
这实在是...
this is...
这太... - 第一次总是
- this is... - First time can be
会紧张 但过后
pretty nerve-racking, but after that,
就会觉得很有意思
it can be really fun.
来一杯伏特加提提神
You should do a shot of vodka.
放松一下紧张的神经
Loosen the nerves.
现在才上午11点
It's 11 in the morning.
我还要去训练橄榄球
I have football practice.
- 你多大了? - 年龄重要吗?
- How old are you? - Does it matter?
德州对这事可管得很严
State of Texas is pretty picky about it.
宝贝
Babe.
外面需要你
We need you out there.
是你大显身手的时候了
It's your time to shine.
他们20分钟后要午睡 不会太久的
There's only 20 minutes before their nap, so it won't be long.
我-我有点犹豫了
I-I'm having second thoughts.
但我们说好了的
But we had a deal.
而且你占了大便宜
And you're getting the better end of it.
记住 你为他们做什么
Remember, whatever you do for them,
我就为你做什么
I do for you.
你看起来棒极了
You look great.
会很有趣的 来吧
It'll be fun. Come on.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
该死
Fuck.
这是我这辈子做过最蠢的事
This is the stupidest thing I've ever done in my life.
这是为了老人家们
It's for the old folks.
- 天哪 宝贝 - 我知道
- Good Lord, baby. - I know.
你最好多穿点
You better double-bag that thing.
我可不想换尿布
I'm not changing any diapers.
别担心 妈妈
Don't worry, Mama.
我答应你的事不会怀孕的
You can't get pregnant from what I promised.
宝贝
Baby.
很好
That's good.
跟着音乐节奏来
Just feel the music.
- 扭起来! - 就是这样!
- Just shake your ass! - Yeah!
去赚钱吧!
Go earn some money!
噢! 噢! 噢 天啊!
Oh! Oh! Oh, Lord have mercy!
不! 不! 天哪 别坐在她腿上
No! No! God, you can't sit on her lap.
小老虎 你会压断她的骨头的
You'll break her pelvis, tiger.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
宝贝
Baby,
你把脚放在她的椅子上
you just put your foot on her chair
跟着音乐扭动你的腰
and you just grind your hips to the music.
- 我做不到 - 可不是我听说的
- I can't do that. - It's not what I heard.
- 我也听说不是这样 - 我还听说
- Not what I heard either. - I also heard you won't be
如果你不在这做 就再也别想做了
doing it anymore if you don't do it here.
来吧
Come on.
做个男人
Man up.
噢 天啊! 天啊!
Oh, Lord have mercy! Lord have mercy!
继续 继续 继续!
Go, go, go, go, go!
天哪
My God.
他真是太可爱了 对吧?
He's really sweet, isn't he?
宝贝 他真是个好孩子
I mean, he is a real keeper, baby.
百米成绩4.4秒
He runs a 4.4.
该死 看那身材
Shit. With that ass,
我一点都不意外
I'm not surprised.
你做得很好 妈妈
You did a real good thing, Mama.
感觉真好 宝贝
Feels good, baby.
过几个月我们再来一次
We should do it again in a few months.
几个月?我明天就想再来
You say months? I want to go back tomorrow.
嗨 大家玩得开心吗?
Hi, everyone have fun?
都累坏了
Wore 'em out.
很好 伊瑟尔 你觉得怎么样?
Good. Ethel, what did you think?
太棒了
It was great.
简直他妈的太棒了 太棒了
It was fucking great. Fucking great.
好了
All right.
大家醒醒 从旁边下车
Everybody, wake up. Let's start unloading out the side.
来吧
Come on.
里奇 能帮我一下吗?
Richie, want to give me a hand?
这绝对是我这辈子见过的
Easily the most immoral and irresponsible thing
最不负责任的事
I've ever witnessed in my life.
你需要壮胆出去见见世面
You need to grow a pair and get out more.
- 你就是这样的? - 嗯哼
- Is that what you did? - Mm-hmm.
今天过得好吗 鲍勃?
Good day, Bob?
她给了我她的电♥话♥号♥码
She gave me her number.
给我吧
Leave that with me.
我可不想她拿走你的养老金
I don't need her taking your Social Security.
我的小勇士
It's my little trooper.
你欠我一次
Boy, do you owe me.
可不是吗
Boy, do I.
今晚要来吗?
Want to come over tonight?
让你如愿以偿
I'll get you paid.
和你在一起就是这样吗?
Is this what it's gonna be like?
- 这么疯狂? - 这不是疯狂 宝贝
- With you? This crazy? - This is not crazy, baby.
这是自♥由♥
This is free.
人生就是两分钟战术
Life is a two-minute drill.
这不是每个人最爱的环节吗?
Isn't that everyone's favorite part of the game?
我就爱这个
It's mine.
好吧...
Well...
我们就这样打完全场
we just play the whole game that way.
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
好的 待会见
All right, I'll see you later.
拜
Bye.
- 我就知道你会打来 - 你在哪?
- I figured you'd be calling. - Where are you?
无关紧要 也不关你的事
Irrelevant and none of your business.
我们得见面
Well, we need to meet,
如果你在休斯顿就不太方便了
and it makes it kind of tricky if you're in Houston.
我在城里
I'm in town.
五点在帕奇见面如何?
How about the Patch at five?
不-不 找个私密点的地方
N-No, somewhere private.
让我想想
Yeah, let's see.
一个以为我想开除他的员工
The employee who is convinced
想和我单独见面
I want him fired would like to meet alone.
真是个好主意 汤米
Yeah, that sounds like a fantastic idea, Tommy.
不如选油田那条
Pick the dirt road
泥巴路
out in the oil fields
那里既没有目击者也没有信♥号♥♥
where there's no witnesses or cell service.
真是个他妈的好主意
That sounds like a great fucking idea.
是啊 因为你告诉我 告诉我老板
Yeah, well, I'm convinced 'cause you told me and you told my boss
还告诉所有愿意听的人
and you told everybody else who would fucking listen.
我觉得油田正是我们该见面的地方
I think the oil field is exactly where we ought to meet.
为什么?
And why is that?
因为你需要重新谈判
Because you need to renegotiate
一份1.7亿美元的油田租约
a $170 million dollar farm-out lease,
我觉得你至少该对谈判内容
and I think you need at least a basic understanding
有个基本了解
of what you're renegotiating.
你知道吗
You know what?
既然你这么懂 不如你来谈判好了
Since you know so much, why don't you renegotiate it?
亲爱的 有两个原因 第一 这不是我的工作 是你的
Two reasons, honey. One, it's not my fucking job, it's yours.
第二 公♥司♥总裁
And two, the president of the company
在谈判中需要缓冲
needs a buffer in negotiations,
- 而你需要- -我不需要上谈判课
- and you need-- - I don't need a lecture
汤米
in negotiating, Tommy.
我有这方面的法律学位
I have a law degree in it.
而且你知道吗 蒙蒂已经有缓冲了
And you know what? Monty already has a buffer.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表