剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
《石油天王》前情提要
Previously on Landman
他们派我来谈地皮租赁协议
They sent me to negotiate a service lease..
-成交吗? -成交
-We got a deal? -We got a deal.
这可不太妙 稍等我一下
This ain't gonna be good. Give me a second.
情况有多糟?
How bad?
不好说 情况有点棘手
That's a tricky one to answer.
你和内特能搞定吗?
Is it something you and Nate can handle?
他们会从三个方面来对付你
They're gonna hit you from three directions.
保险公♥司♥ 受害者家属和TTP
Insurance company, victims' families and TTP
我可没发现这儿有什么死掉的毒贩
I don't see any dead drug dealers over here.
该死
Fuck.
爸爸!
Daddy!
-宝贝 -嗨
-Baby. -Hi.
你真是越长越漂亮了 我的小天使
You get prettier every day, little angel.
你是诺里斯的儿子?
You baby Norris?
我叫库珀
Cooper.
还是叫小鬼比较合适
I think baby's better.
儿子怎么样?
How's our baby?
这是他第一天上班
It's his first day.
开刚 始都不容易
First days ain't easy.
再高点!
Higher!
你们全家都在油田干活吗?
Your whole family works the patch?
每个人都是拖家带口来油田干活
Everybody's whole family works the patch.
努力工作赚钱才是正途
It's better you work for it real hard.
这样就没人能夺走你的劳动成果了
You know, that way nobody can take it away.
去把24英寸的管钳拿来
Go get the 24-inch pipe wrench.
石油天王
第一季第2集
早上好 米德兰 敖德萨
Good morning, Midland-Odessa.
在现 是周六早上7点53分
It's 7:53 a.m. on a Saturday.
对于其他地方来说是周末
That's a weekend in the rest of the world,
现但在原油价格每桶87美元
but with just over 87 a barrel,
因此油田地区暂时没有周末可言
there's no more weekends in the basin for a while.
赚钱 赚钱 只有赚钱
Money, money, money, money, money.
今天最高气温94度
Looking at a high of 94 degrees today.
别忘了 今晚凌晨两点
And don't forget, tonight at 2 a.m.
要调快时钟
those clocks spring forward.
哪有今晚凌晨2点这种说法
There's no such thing as tonight at 2 a.m.
应该说明天凌晨2点
There's tomorrow at 2 a.m.
如果熬到凌晨2点没睡 那就是今晚
If you're still awake at 2 a.m., it's tonight.
听起来像首乡村乐
That sounds like a country song.
确实像首乡村乐
It does sound like a country song.
也该放首乡村歌♥曲应景了
I think it's time to play a country song.
-你觉得呢? -完全赞成
-What do you think? -I think it is.
那就来听听威士忌·迈尔斯乐队
How about a little Whiskey Myers
希望这首歌♥能帮你熬过这个炎热的午后
and what it takes to make it through a 94-degree afternoon?
那就点一首 “Bad Medicine” 吧
That'd be a little "Bad Medicine."
你别再吃垃圾食品了 那玩意能要你命
You got to quit eating that shit. It's gonna kill you.
你一天抽两包烟还好意思说我?
Says the two-pack-a-day smoker?
你去过日本吗?
You ever been to Japan?
那个国家人人都抽烟
The whole country smokes.
90岁老头抽着无过滤的嘉宝烟
Ninety-year-old men sucking on filterless Pall Malls,
还能在公园里打一小时太极
then doing an hour of tai chi in the park.
中国也这样 还有意大利
Same thing in China, same thing in Italy,
他们甚至都不运动
and they don't even exercise.
成天就只是喝酒 吃意面 做♥爱♥
All they do is drink wine, eat pasta and fuck.
你知道这三个国家有什么共同点吗?
You know what those three countries have in common?
肺癌甚至都不在
Lung cancer ain't even
十大死因之列
in the top ten leading causes of death.
所以不是烟的问题
So it ain't cigarettes.
糖和那种垃圾食品才会害死你
It's sugar and shit like that that kills you.
我说真的
I'm telling you.
-早安 爸爸 -早上好 宝贝
-Morning, Daddy. -Oh, morning, baby.
-嗨 -嗯
-Hi. -Mm.
她叫你♥爸♥爸是一种爱称吗?
Is she using Daddy as a metaphor?
那是我女儿
That's my daughter.
难怪你抽这么多烟
Now I know why you smoke so much.
是啊
Yeah.
他走了
He left.
亲爱的 是你让他走的
Well, honey, you told him to.
但他也不能真走啊
But he's not supposed to do it.
他应该反省自己 改变想法
He's supposed to change the way he feels
然后照我说的做
and then do what I want.
男人都他妈什么毛病!
What the fuck is wrong with men?!
我知道我们立了规矩 但是...
I know we got a rule, but, um...
我只是想 你懂的 理清思路
I'm just, you know, kind of working it out.
我完全理解
Completely understood.
-我还以为你轮班结束了 -有人报告说
-Thought your hitch was over. -Well, someone called in
闪电击中了储油罐
a lightning strike on a holding tank
就在我准备出城的时候
right as I was fucking leaving town.
烧...起来了? 是啊 烧起来了
Burned it up? -Yeah, burned it up.
我跟你讲 如果要清除野生麻黄树
I'll tell you one thing, if you want to clear that mesquite out,
你就得用压裂水浸泡树根
you just soak those roots in frack water.
嘿 戴尔
Hey, Dale,
你有没有考虑过
you think you might want to try
去喝杯咖啡什么的?
having a coffee or something?
再喝咖啡我的心脏就要爆♥炸♥了
If I have another coffee, my heart's gonna explode...
这附近谁家的填土好?
Who we using for fill dirt around here?
国家工地或是顶级沙土和砾石公♥司♥
National Site or TopSoil Sand and Gravel.
对 没错
Yeah, yeah.
嘿 戴尔 别穿着靴子...
Hey, Dale, don't walk on the...
踩在该死的地毯上
fucking carpet in those boots.
这混♥蛋♥真邋遢
That sloppy son of a bitch.
是吧?
Right?
哦该死
Oh, shit.
老天啊!
God!
到底搞什么鬼?
The fuck is that?
是不是在水槽里看见蜘蛛了?
Spider in the sink maybe?
听这叫声不像是看着蜘蛛了
No, that didn't sound like a spider scream.
浴室里有个变♥态♥!
There's a rapist in the bathroom!
浴室里有个变♥态♥!
There's a rapist in the bathroom!
爸 浴室里有个变♥态♥!
Dad, there's a rapist in the bathroom!
等等 慢点说 有什么?
Wait, wait, hang on. There's a what?
浴室里有个变♥态♥!
There's a rapist in the bathroom!
什...么? -浴室里有变♥态♥? -对
What? A rapist in the bath... -Yes.
好吧 你先去厨房♥等我
Well, ju... wait-wait for me in the kitchen.
你怎么不告诉我家里来了个女人?
Why didn't you tell me you had a woman over?
那不是别人 是我女儿
I don't have a woman over, I have my daughter over.
汤米 你女儿就是个女人
Tommy, your daughter is a woman.
你还想再挨一下吗?
You want to get hit again?
你站得起来吗?
Can you stand up?
心脏难受吗 要不要吃药?
You want a heart pill or something?
阿司匹林 在最上层抽屉里
Aspirin. Top drawer.
你要的话 这儿还有咀嚼片
There's chewables in here if you want some.
这个也能嚼
These chew fine.
她要住多久?
How long is she staying?
就住几天
Couple of days.
那麻烦你跟她说明一下浴室门要上锁
Explain to her the locks on the bathroom doors, please.
-我会的 -谢了
-I'll do it. -Thank you.
那你可真是太贴心了
That would be very nice of you, sir.
我说了我会说的 该死的
Yeah, I said I'll do it. Goddamn it.
-要我扶你起来吗? -不 不用 我没事
-You want me to help you up? -No, no, I'll be fine.
我只想独自在这儿静一会儿
Just want to sit here by myself for a minute.
亲爱的 这是内森
Honey, this is Nathan.
是他 个石油和天然气律师
He's an oil and gas attorney.
另一个室友是戴尔
My other roommate is Dale.
他是个所谓的石油工程师
He's what they call a petroleum engineer.
这会儿就在楼上呢 眼睛受伤了
He's the one upstairs right now with a ruptured cornea
医生还说他有心肌梗塞
and what doctors call a myocardial infarction.
普通人也管这叫心脏病发作
Regular folks call that a heart attack,
就是你戳瞎他眼睛的时候给他造成的
which is what you gave him when you poked his fucking eye out.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表