剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
而不是我
I'm not the one with the problem.
你看 现在缉毒局的卫星就悬在这片区域上
See, the DEA has a satellite above this fucking field now
就等着看你还能干出什么蠢事来
just waiting to see what kind of stupid shit you pull next.
你跑来这儿威胁我根本没用
And then you coming out here, trying to shake me down
这里是价值数十亿的
has zero effect on the multibillion-dollar,
跨国企业及其名下的石油运营地
multinational corporations that own and run this shit.
他们才不在乎
They don't care.
所以我才不想让你们来这儿
See, this is why we didn't want you here.
你知道的 我也有老板
You know, I got a boss too,
他在我的路上损失了几百万美元
and he lost millions on my road.
他想讨回来
He wants it back.
也许有些油井会停止运作
Maybe some of these wells stop working.
也许有些会出井喷事故
Maybe some of 'em start blowing the fuck up.
这样他们就会当回事了 对吗?
Bet they'll care then, huh?
哦 是啊 一定会的
Oh, yeah, they will.
他们会让美国陆军第一骑兵师
They'll care so much that the 1st Cavalry Division
来到这里
of the United States fucking Army will come out here
一个月内就开始在这儿演习
and start playing war games inside a month.
你根本不知道自己在跟谁作对 吉米
You don't know who you're fucking with, Jimmy.
所以 你不如直面现实认栽吧
So, why don't you just take your licks, like a fucking man,
别再偷飞机了
and quit stealing planes and landing 'em
也别在该死的通行公路上着陆了 明白吗?
on fucking active fucking roadways, all right?
事实上 我有个好主意
Matter of fact, I got a good idea.
这样如何?
How's this?
不如你自个儿买♥♥架飞机吧
How about you buy your own fucking plane,
再自个儿去建条路 如何?
build your own fucking runway? How 'bout that?
是啊 因为这样你就能追查到我的飞机了
Yeah, well, because then you can trace the plane back to me,
也就知道着陆地点了
and you know where it lands.
你还是专心打井吧
You stick to drilling wells.
你对我做的生意一无所知
You don't know anything about my business.
但你很快就会知道了
But you're about to learn.
缉毒局在监视我们的地盘吗?
DEA has a satellite on our field?
当然没有 戴尔 我瞎编的
Hell no, Dale. I made that shit up.
这下麻烦大了
That's a problem.
这下真的麻烦大了 汤米
That's a real fucking problem, Tommy.
我可不想让我的人来这儿
I don't need my guys coming out here,
在该死的沙漠里
getting shot up by no fucking cartel
被毒贩给打死
in the goddamn desert.
-我会想办法解决的 -哦 你最好是
-I'll figure something out. -Oh, you better.
因为在你解决之前
Because none of us stepping foot
我们没人会来这儿
on this field until you do.
该死的
Goddamn it.
戴尔 你拍到了吗?
Dale, did you get it?
全程都录下来了
Filmed the whole fucking thing.
很好
Excellent.
喂
Yeah.
嘿 蒙蒂 我们有个问题
Hey, Monty, we got a problem
需要当面谈谈
We got to talk about in person.
我要回沃斯堡了
I'm headed back to Fort Worth now.
好吧 我明天去找你
All right, I'll come see you tomorrow.
嗯 最好下午来 直接去我家
Yeah, afternoon's better. Just come by the house.
好 我快到时打给你
Okay, I'll call you when I get close.
赶紧出发吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
为什么抱歉?
For what?
因为亲了你
For kissing you.
就是觉得被侮辱了 你明白吗?
It's just... the insult of it, you know?
他从不帮忙 这都没什么
He does nothing to help, which is fine.
我也没要求他 但他却质疑来帮忙的人 凭什么?
I don't ask him to--then he questions who does and why?
我忍♥不了这个
I won't have it.
是啊 我能理解
No, I guess not.
你知道什么事最好笑吗?
You want to know something funny?
埃尔维奥甚至都不喜欢那混♥蛋♥
Elvio didn't even like that prick.
你知道的 我来这儿只是因为
You know, I'm just here because you're brave enough
你在需要帮忙时勇于开口
to ask for help when you need it.
我也很乐意能帮上你的忙
And I'm happy to give it, if it's any help at all.
你帮了我不少
It helps.
正是我需要的
And I need it.
保持内心充沛比我想象得要难
Gonna be harder than I thought to keep this heart young.
我可以做晚餐
Um, I can make dinner.
Uh, dinner? No, no, thank you, um...
呃 晚餐? 不用了 谢谢...
我得和家人一起吃
I'm having dinner with... with my family.
哦 他们住这儿吗?
Oh. They live here?
我爸住这儿
Father does.
呃 我妈来镇上是因为...
Uh, mother's in town for...
一些微妙的原因
reasons I can't explain.
这顿晚餐是不得不去 而不是我想去
This dinner's a "have to," not a "want to,"
你懂我意思吧
If you know what I mean.
我以前懂
I used to know what you mean.
之后他们都去世了
Then they all died.
别错过任何一顿团圆饭 库珀
Don't ever miss a family dinner, Cooper...
因为你不知道哪一顿会是最后一顿
'Cause one of them will be the last.
可能就是这一顿
Could even be this one.
谢谢你来帮我
Thank you for coming.
好 我会去问问退休金的事
Yeah, um, I'll find out about the 401(k).
你知道你最特别的地方在哪儿吗?
You know what's different about you?
我的朋友们总是会给我提供建议
My... my friends give me all this advice.
去找工作 把房♥子卖♥♥了
Get a job. Sell the house.
搬回家住
Move home.
再找个男人
Find a man.
就好像我不知道这些选项一样
Like I don't know the options.
你不会给我建议
No advice from you.
如果我能想到什么有益的建议
If I could think of something to say that would help,
我会说的
I would say it.
没人能真正提供有益的建议
Nobody has something to say that helps,
但他们会不停地说
but they keep talking.
而你会倾听
You listen.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
内特
Nate.
呃 那个 我先走了
I'm gonna go, um-yeah.
嗯 好的
Yeah, all right.
这些墙一直是红色的吗?
Has this wall always been red?
不是
No.
我觉得也不是
I didn't think so.
这到底什么情况?
What in the fuck is going on here?
亲爱的?
Honey?
来了
Here we go.
安吉拉
Angela.
你说过7点来 记得吗?
You said 7, remember?
不 是你说的七点 我说我要工作
No, you said 7, I said I had to work.
-你说你会尽力赶上 -这堆东西是什么?
-You said you'd try. -What's all this shit?
-我尽力了 -但你还是迟到了
-I did try. -And you failed.
这些到底是什么玩意?
What in the fuck is all this stuff here?
哦 我只是想营造西德州的氛围 好吗?
Oh, I just steered into the West Texas of it, right?
我是说 既然我们在这儿
I mean, we're here.
总不能把这地方装♥修♥成
There's no point in decorating this place.
达拉斯的公♥寓♥吧
like a condo in Dallas.
那原来的家具都去哪儿了?
Well, where's the furniture that was in here?
我让搬家工人拿走了
I gave it to the movers.
那些不是我们的 这房♥是租的
It don't belong to us. We rent it.
这些是你的新家具了
Well, this is your furniture now.
从法律角度来说 不是 这应该是
From a legal standpoint, no. This would be...?
你刷的你丈夫的卡 对吧?
Charged it to your husband, did you?
他几十年都没查过信♥用♥卡♥账单 亲爱的
He hasn't checked a credit card bill in decades, honey.
他不用查
Well, he don't have to.
他的会计会查的
That's what his accountant is for.
会计也不会查的
Well, he doesn't either.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表