剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
场地和DJ的租金是1000美元
I'll rent you the space and a DJ for $1,000.
演出250美元 如果需要
Girl's gonna be another $250, plus tips
-贴身热舞的话得外加小费 -成交
- for any lap dances. - Deal.
-明天见 -谢谢
- See you tomorrow. - Thank you.
明天要给他们准备点零食吗?
Should we get them snacks tomorrow?
哦你这有零食吗?
Oh. Do you have any snacks?
零食? 没有零食
Snacks? No snacks.
好吧 要不我们给他们点些披萨?
Well, maybe-maybe we can order them some pizzas?
好啊 无所谓 随你
Sure, why not? Fuck it.
哦 你这有男脱衣舞者吗?
Oh, and do you have any male strippers?
呃 我们不做这个
Uh, we don't do that.
你看 我们这的老人♥大♥多都是女性
See, most of our old folks are women.
哦 女人看这些女孩比男人还疯狂呢
Oh, women go crazier for these girls than some of the men.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
对这帮人来说
we're a few generations away
那还差着好几代呢
from that with this crew.
其中一位明确要求要看老二
One of them specifically requested a dick.
那你们得自带老二了
You're gonna have to provide the penis.
这我帮不上忙
I can't help you with that.
好吧 明天见
Okay. See you tomorrow.
来吧! 啊...
Come on! Ah...
去哪儿搞老二啊
You know, this penis thing is gonna be a problem.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
他在恢复室吗?
Is he in recovery?
大概一小时前救过来的
They brought him back about an hour ago.
杰瑞在里面
Jerry's in there,
我猜是正在里边说教呢
giving him a pretty good lecture is my guess.
嗯 可能是吧
Well, probably so.
好吧 那我过去看一眼
All right, well, I'm gonna go stick my head in, and, uh,
回来请你去食堂
after that, I'm gonna come back
吃顿普普通通的午饭行吗?
and buy you a very average lunch at the commissary. Okay?
我30多岁的时候
My daughter, when I was in my 30s,
女儿去斯坦福上学了 我很不习惯
went to school at Stanford. I couldn't stand it.
离阿肯色州太远了
She was so far from Arkansas.
所以我就想各种理由去那儿
So, I'd think of reasons to make trips out there,
找点做生意之类的借口
try to come up with a little business or something.
我就去那边看她 我...
I'd go out there with her, I'd...
我们在帕洛阿尔托市中心有个旧办公室 我...
We had an old office, downtown Palo Alto. I...
呃... 让简和她一起去上课
Uh... Jean goes to class with her.
我说 既然要在这边花这么多时间
I said, "You know, I need to get some things going out here,
那我就必须找点事做
if I'm gonna spend this kind of time."
于是我去了布伦特伍德
So I went over to Brentwood,
离旧金山大约二三十英里
about 20 or 30 miles from San Francisco.
我买♥♥了25块地
And I bought about 25 lots
装作要盖25栋房♥子一样
like I was gonna build 25 houses.
但实际上我打了四口天然气井
Except I drilled four gas wells.
这四口天然气井在18个月内
And those four gas wells, in 18 months,
为我赚了足够的钱
paid me enough money
让我买♥♥下了达拉斯牛仔队
for me to buy the Dallas Cowboys.
关心照顾我的孩子们
Paying attention to my kids
反而让我找到了
actually led to me getting involved
一生中最热爱的事业
into the passion of my life.
而我最初的想法不过就是
all along what I was trying to do
想离女儿近一点
was hang out near my daughter.
很多事情都不在计划之中
Lot of things happen that you didn't have planned
无心插柳柳成荫
or don't have the strategy for.
嗨 汤米
Hey, Tom.
我不是说我做得有多对
Now, I'm not saying I've done
但我很久以前就下定决心
anything right, but I made my mind up a long time ago
要和我的子女一起工作
I was gonna work with my kids.
他们全都参与其中
And they're involved in everything.
参与我的租赁业务
They're involved in my leasing,
石油和天然气 房♥地♥产♥生意
oil and gas, real estate.
所以当我买♥♥下牛仔队时 我是为了
And so, when I got the Cowboys, I got it
让我们能一起工作
so that we could all work together.
我以为自己是为了他们
I thought I was doing it for them.
但最大的收益者其实是我自己
But the one that got the most out of it was me.
我知道这次不会 但将来某天
I just know it's not gonna be this time,
你也会躺在这里
but you're gonna be sitting here sometime in the future,
躺在这样的病房♥里...
laying here sometime in the future...
病房♥里会坐满你的生意伙伴
...and this room's gonna be full of your business associates
和你长久共事的伙伴
and the people you've worked with all your life.
而且很可能
And more than likely,
你的孩子和家人也会在场
your children and family are gonna be there
因为他们是你的骨肉 是你的亲人
because they're your children and your family.
但如果他们在场
But you could have 'em there
是因为他们是与你共处一生的人
because they're the people you spent your life with,
一起工作一起经历低谷
you worked with, you fell down with,
又一起重新振作的人
you got up with.
不只是在感恩节和圣诞节才见面
Not just Thanksgiving and Christmas.
那才是你真正想要一生相伴的人
That's who you want to be with.
所以当那一刻来临时
So when that time comes like this,
这就是对你人生的庆祝
it's a celebration of your life
而你不会遗憾没多花点时间
and you're not wishing you'd spent a little more time
去多看几次日出
seeing a few more suns come up.
这就是诀窍
That's the trick.
这就是诀窍
That's the trick.
因为这将会是你最大的荣耀
'Cause that's gonna be your glory.
我为牛仔队感到骄傲
I'm pretty proud of them Cowboys.
我为...
I'm pretty proud of...
我们做成的事业感到骄傲
the stuff we've done, and...
石油和天然气
oil and gas.
但这些都比不上 我有多骄傲
It pales in comparison to how proud I am
能和孩子们一起工作生活一辈子
to have lived my life working with my kids.
你还有机会改变这一切
You got a chance to do something about that.
我希望你能做到
I hope you will.
年轻人 我告诉你 你也不是小年轻了
And I'll tell you, young man, you're no spring chicken.
你也应该听听这些话
And you ought to listen to a little of this yourself.
是的 先生 我...
Yes, sir. Yeah, I'm...
确实不再年轻了 这是肯定的
...a few eggs short of a spring chicken, that's for sure.
我很看重你们两个
Think a lot of both of you guys.
我们也是
Feeling's mutual.
-谢谢 杰瑞 -好
- Thank you, Jerry. - Okay.
别逼我拿出橡胶手套
Don't make me get my rubber glove out.
哦 天啊
Oh, boy.
替我向吉妮问好
Tell Genie I said hi.
很高兴见到你 琼斯先生
Good to see you, Mr. Jones.
他说得没错
He's not wrong.
你得把那些租约的事处理好
You need to get those leases together.
那是...
That's...
见鬼 那可是十亿美元 蒙蒂
Hell, it's a billion dollars, Monty.
不止这个数
It's more than that.
然后呢? 嗯?
And then what? Huh?
该死 我爸是68岁退休的
Shit, my dad retired at 68.
五个月后他就去世了
Five months later, he was dead.
他死是因为空虚
He died of boredom.
失去了人生目标
Of no purpose.
那就把卡米当工作 把女儿们当成目标
Well, make Cami your job and those girls your purpose.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
汤米 这已经是我的第三次搭桥手术了
Tom, this is my third fucking bypass.
工作不会要我的命
Work isn't killing me.
是这颗该死的破烂心脏
It's this fucking busted, rotten heart.
话说回来 我确实在计划...
That said, I am planning on...
...退居二线
...stepping back.
我任命你为运营副总裁
I'm making you vice president of operations.
反正你已经在做那些工作了
Hell, you're doing the work already.
不如给你个正式头衔
You might as well have the title.
还有加薪
And the raise.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得丽贝卡怎么样?
What are your thoughts on Rebecca?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表