剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
那个油井队
to that workover crew.
而就在那一天
And on that first day
一台抽油机...
a pumpjack...
不是钻井机 不是修井机
Inot a drilling rig, not a workover rig,
而是抽油机...
but a pumpjack...
爆♥炸♥并害死了
explodes and kills the husband
他现在同居的女人的丈夫
of the woman he now lives with.
等等 你这话什么意思?
Now hang on a sec, what are you trying to say?
我没说完呢
I'm not done.
原来这个混♥蛋♥
It turns out that this worm
还差两个月就能拿到石油工程学位
is two months from a petroleum engineering degree,
还有辅修地质学学位
with a minor in geology.
再加上抽油机是如此稳定的
Couple this with the fact that pumpjacks are so stable
石油开采设备
a means of extracting oil,
它们可以多年无人监管
they go unmonitored for years...
好几年
Years.
有些20世纪30年代安装的抽油机
There are pumpjacks installed in the 1930s
至今还在使用呢
that are still in use.
事实上 抽油机如此可靠
In fact, pumpjacks are so reliable,
可能只有
it would likely take
石油工程师才能让它爆♥炸♥
a petroleum engineer to get one to blow.
而现场恰好就有一个
And one happened to be there.
这几率有多大?
What are the odds?
他是唯一的幸存目击者的概率有多大?
What are the odds he is the only witness to survive?
而他竟然知道要对和解协议
And what are the odds he would know to counter
提出异议的概率又有多大?
on a settlement agreement?
而且是作为赔偿提出的 不是谈判
It was presented as a payout, not an offer.
然后他的小女友一下就成了百万富翁
And just like that, his little girlfriend is a millionaire.
等等 40万对这个家庭来说简直
Wait a minute, 400,000 is a fucking insult
就是侮辱 我们从不会开这么低价
to this family. We never go in that low.
我的工作是限制责任损失
My job is to limit liability loss.
你知道这公♥司♥怎么省钱吗?
Do you know how this company saves money?
嗯?
Hmm?
我们在需求量低的时候批量购买♥♥管道
We buy pipe in bulk when demand is low.
大家都在卖♥♥的时候我们买♥♥下租约
We buy leases when everybody's selling.
我们以低于保留价的价格买♥♥下卡车
We get our trucks below holdback
因为我会去瑞克夜♥总♥会♥
because I go in and drop ten grand
给销♥售♥经理花一万块
at Rick's Cabaret on the sales manager.
我们不会通过克扣死者遗孀的抚恤金
We don't save money from bereavement payments
来省钱 这些人可都是
to widows of our fucking friends
-我们的朋友 好吗? -哦 现在他们成朋友了?
of ours, okay? -Oh, now they're friends, huh?
是啊 他们是朋友 我参加过那姑娘的婚礼 好吗?
Yeah, they're friends. I went to the girl's wedding, okay?
我看穿了你的计划
I see your little plan.
我刚才说到
As I was saying.
我的工作是限制责任损失
my job is to limit liability loss.
你经手过的每件事都有法律责任
Everything you touch has liability.
好吧...
Yeah, well...
欢迎来到石油♥行♥业
welcome to the oil business.
现在我来告诉你一些事
Now let me tell you something.
那次爆♥炸♥是个意外 你♥他♥妈♥的心知肚明
That explosion was an accident, and you fucking know it.
如果你敢因为你那点儿
And if you come after my son
受伤的自尊心就找我儿子麻烦
to heal your little bruised ego,
下次就不会是意外了 明白吗?
next time it won't be, all right?
你是在威胁我吗?
That a threat?
没错 就是威胁
Yeah, it's a fucking threat.
该死
Fuck.
-嗨 -今天快结束了吗?
Hello. -Day almost over?
结束了
It's over.
怎么样?
Well, how was it?
每天都一样 亲爱的
My days are all the same, honey.
回家吧
Come home.
我帮你放松一下
I'll make you feel better.
我不想放松
I don't want to feel better.
那我想放松一下
Well, I want to feel better.
所以振作起来 赶紧给我回家
So, man up, get your ass home,
-吃片伟哥 你这自私的... -我现在做不到
take a Viagra, you selfish---I-I can't do this right now.
就是不行 回头见吧
Can't do it. I'll see you when I see you.
呃稻草人吗?
Uh, a scarecrow?
呃 是...
A-a, um...
醉醺醺的稻草人?
drunk scarecrow?
飞机坠毁?
Airplane crashing?
濒死的鸟...死鸟
Dying bird... dead bird.
呃 老鹰
Uh, eagle.
哦 垂死的老鹰?
Oh, dy-dying eagle?
-他真贴心 -嗯
He's sweet. -Hmm.
喝醉的鬼魂?
Uh, a drunk ghost?
-你瞧瞧他 -涡轮机
-I mean, look at him. -Turbine?
他的屁♥股♥像两个饲料桶
He's got an ass like a couple of feed buckets_
-呃 风扇吗? -我搞不懂
I Uh, a fan? -I don't know what the hell
你来这儿凑什么热闹
you're doing in here with us.
你应该跟他在车后座趴着才对
You ought to be on all fours in the back seat of his car.
那个会转的东西...
That spin-spinny thing, it's...
我知道 但我想看看他是不是只在乎性
I know, but I wanted to see if he cares about more than that.
飓风?
Hu-Hu-Hurricane?
时间到!
Time's up!
-是风车啊 -天哪
"Windmill," dang it! -Yes.
他确实在意
He does care.
或者他只是太想睡你了
Or he might just want you so much,
愿意做任何事
he'll do anything to get it.
爱瑟尔 那样更好
Ethel, that would be better.
亲爱的 这两种到最后都是殊途同归
Both roads lead to the same place, honey.
哦 该我了
hO, my turn.
呃 面具? 呃 跳舞的海盗?
Uh, mask? Uh, uh, dancing pirate?
哦 是动物吗? 哦 进食的动物?
Ooh, an animal? Oh, an animal eating something?
戴面具的动物 戴面具的动物?
Animal with a mask? Animal with a mask?
目标区域已锁定
Target zone in sight.
你在这儿放置硬目标了吗?
Did you place hard targets out here?
没有
Negative.
现在有了
Well, you've got some now.
报告基地 我想目标区域有敌机
Base, I think we have bogeys in the TZ.
目标区域有敌机
Bogeys in the target zone.
他们被击中了吗?
Did they take hits?
麻雀一号♥ 敌机是否被击中?
Sparrow one-one, did the bogeys take hits?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表