剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
说点好话
Be nice.
我们不会天天都这样吧?
You don't think we're doing this every night, do you?
我不知道 不过这该死的意大利面是真好吃
I don't know, but this fucking spaghetti's pretty good, though.
你没多久就把这场晚餐搞砸了
Didn't take you long to ruin that dinner.
我花了一整天
I spent all day
为家里采购 装饰 为你们准备晚餐
shopping and decorating and cooking for you.
这是你最喜欢做的三件事
That's your three favorite things to do, so
我很高兴你做了这些 亲爱的 但如果我们
I'm glad you did 'em, honey, but if we have
有一线希望能让这一切走上正轨
a mouse fart's chance in hell of making this work,
你就要记得我们来这儿的初衷
you got to remember why we're here.
我们是来工作的
We're here to work.
米德兰不是我们任何人的家
Midland's not home to any of us.
你来这儿多久了 汤米?
How long have you been here, Tommy?
嗯?
Hmm?
我来替你回答吧
You know, let me answer for you.
三十三年了
Thirty-three years...
你可能不喜欢这里 但这儿就是你的家
You may not like your home, but this is it.
如果我们要一起住 我就得让这儿有家的感觉
And I need this to feel like a home, if we're gonna be in it.
好吧 如果你要刷你丈夫的信♥用♥卡♥
All right, well, if you want to put a hundred grand
花十万美元布置这地方
on your husband's credit card to spruce the place up.
是二十二万
Two hundred and twenty.
好吧 那就为自己而做
Okay. Well, do it for you.
随你的心意来 而不是为我们去做
Do it 'cause you like it. You know, don't do it for us,
也别指望我们会感激 或者在乎这些
and don't expect us to appreciate it, or even care.
我是说 如果你想做饭 那就请便
I mean, if you want to cook, be my guest,
但是别指望我们能准点回来吃饭
but don't expect us to be here when it's ready.
也别指望我们心怀感激
And don't expect us to appreciate it.
我们是感激你
I mean, we do,
但是你别抱期望 你看 这就是问题所在
but don't expect it. See, that's the problem.
你脑子里会有画面
You got this image in your brain
你会希望一切按你想的那样发展
of how everything's supposed to go,
但我们不懂你想要什么 你明白吗? 我们猜不到
but we don't know what that is, you know? We don't see it.
所以当事情不顺你意的时候
So, when it don't go the way you dreamed it up,
你就会生气 大发脾气
you get pissed off, you throw a tantrum.
然后把我也惹火了 大发雷霆
and then I get pissed off, throw a bigger tantrum,
然后一切就都回到原点了
and then we're back to square one.
我们的孩子互相不待见
Our children hate each other.
亲爱的 他们是青少年
Honey, they're teenagers.
他们就该彼此不待见
They're supposed to hate each other.
库珀不是青少年了
Cooper is not a teenager.
他是个男人了
He's a man.
真的成熟了 到底是什么时候变化的?
I mean, a man. When the fuck did that happen?
我是说 我看起来像是个
I mean, do I look like a woman
有个22岁孩子的女人吗?
with a 22-year-old?
我都快变成性感奶奶了
I'm turning into a GMILF.
什么是性感奶奶?
The hell's a GMILF?
性感到让人想睡的奶奶
A grandmother I'd like to fuck.
我都老到当不了熟♥女♥了 我的天吶
I'm aging out of cougar, for fuck's sake.
好吧 听着 亲爱的
All right, well, listen, honey.
我问你个问题 不过问了之后
Uh, let me ask you a question, and when I do,
麻烦你别打我 好吗?
please don't hit me, all right?"
什么?
What?
你现在是在月经周期的哪个阶段?
At what point are we in your menstrual cycle?
哦 你个混♥蛋♥ 你敢说
Oh, you motherfucker, don't you dare.
哦 让我猜猜
Well, let me guess.
我觉得已经快结束了
I'm gonna say right towards the end.
你说话最好小心点
You need to be real careful.
我说错了吗?
Am I wrong?
我现在非常认真
l am stone-ass serious right now.
跟我说实话 我说错了吗?
Tell me the fucking truth, am I wrong?
随时都会来
It's coming any minute.
我想也是
That's what I figured.
我需要止痛药
I need a Midol
还要一杯玛格丽特
and a fucking margarita.
好消息是 这些我们刚好都有
Well, here's the good news, we got all of that.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, honey.
来吧
Come here.
都哭出来吧
You just cry it all out,
然后我们回去趁热把意大利面吃完
and then we'll go finish the spaghetti before it gets cold,
好吗?
all right?
你再叫一次意大利面试试
Call it spaghetti again and see what happens.
意大利面
Spaghetti.
天啊 你就是跟我对着干 对吧?
God, you just couldn't help yourself, could you?
哦!
Oh!
-喜欢这样吗? -不喜欢
-You like that? -No.
一点都不喜欢 -嗯
-I don't like that. -Mm.
你怎么觉得我会喜欢这样呢?
Why in the hell do you think I would like that?
你没事
You're fine.
我们这样同住下去是不现实的
This is an unsustainable way for us all to cohabitate.
肯定维持不了多久 我打包票
It's got a shelf life, that's for sure.
你在笑什么?
What're you smiling for?
你怎么不笑?
Why aren't you?
这才是问题
That's the question.
因为我还记得
'Cause I'm old enough to remember
他们在一起时候的样子
when they were together.
你还好吗?
You okay?
我真的很害怕
I'm really scared.
害怕什么?
Scared of what?
每辆经过的车
Every car that drives by.
房♥子里的每处响动 我.
Every creak this house makes. I...
我不知道一个人该怎么面对
I don't know how to do this by myself.
我不知道该怎么办
I just don't know how to do it.
我害怕得都不敢想他
I'm too scared to even miss him.
那只大狗还陪着你吗?
You got that big dog by you, yeah?
嗯 它在床上呢
Yeah, he's on the bed.
世上不会有任何坏人
Well, there's not a boogeyman in the world
想惹那只狗的
that wants to mess with that dog.
这就是埃尔维奥买♥♥它的原因
That's why Elvio got him.
他工作的时候它可以照看我们
To watch over us while he was working.
他选得很好
He chose well.
你要操心的事情很多
You've got plenty of things to worry about,
但别担心有人会闯进房♥子里
but someone coming in that house is not one of them.
是啊 你说得对
Yeah, I guess you're right.
抱歉这么晚打扰你
Sorry for calling so late.
随时都可以
You call anytime.
晚安
Good night.
这么晚还出门啊
Out late, huh?
干掉这个混♥蛋♥ 揍他
Get this motherfucker. Get this motherfucker.
嗯
Mm.
我不是故意吵醒你的
I didn't mean to wake you up.
起得真早啊
It's an early one, huh?
对 我得去沃斯堡
Yeah, I got to go to Fort Worth.
什么时候回来?
When are you back?
等你月经结束
When your period's over.
少贫嘴
Watch it.
今晚或者明早回来
No, late tonight or in the morning.
要我帮你带点什么回来吗?
You want me to bring you something back from up there?
我也该一起去
I should go, too.
我得去跟维克多谈谈
I need to sit down with Victor.
亲爱的 我想他现在应该都搞清楚了
Honey, I think he's probably got it all figured out by now.
他对我很好
I mean, he was good to me.
-是啊 -他对我们的孩子也很好
-Yeah. -And he was good to our kids.
我欠他一个面对面的解释
He deserves a face-to-face.
好吧 我理解你的想法
Yeah, well, I know you think about it that way,
但是从男人的视角来看 我宁愿你打电♥话♥
but from a man's perspective, I'd rather you just call me.
这样你就不用坐在客厅里
That way you're not sitting around the living room,
-尴尬地面对他了 -嗯哼
all awkward and stuff. -Mm-hmm.
还要握手啊或者半抱什么的
Doing some weird handshake or half a hug.
但如果你觉得有必要
Now, if you need to do it for you,
那我理解 这是两回事
then I get it, that's another thing.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表