剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
你不该担心这个
Not the one you should be worried about.
换作我的话 我只会担心自己的处境
If I was you, I'd be real worried about myself.
喂 我刚还说到你了
Hey, I was just talking about you.
哦 这可不是什么好事
Well, that's never good.
你什么时候去跟TTP的人见面?
When are you meeting with those reps from TTP?
推到周二了
Got pushed to Tuesday.
这个问题必须尽快解决 汤米
Uh, I need this problem to go away, Tommy.
我们正在努力解决
Yeah, well, we're working on it.
需要什么吗?
What do you need?
我前妻和女儿来镇上了
My ex-wife and daughter are in town.
她们去乡村俱乐部玩了
They're crashing the country club.
我只是想跟你说一声 我会还你钱的
And I just wanted you to know I'll pay you back.
我才不在乎什么伙食费 汤米
I'm not worried about a fucking restaurant bill, Tommy.
我手上还有三个未决诉讼
I got three cases pending litigation.
我可不想再整出三个
I do not need three fucking more.
我们会处理好的
Okay, we're on it.
最好是这样
You better be.
祝你们玩得开心
Enjoy the club.
好 多谢了
All right, appreciate it. Thanks.
好了 两位 我们可以进去了
Okay, girls, we're good to go.
我就说吧 蒙蒂向来挺喜欢我的
Told you. Monty always liked me.
蒙蒂喜欢的是你穿短裙的腿 亲爱的
Monty always liked the length of your skirt, honey.
我就是这意思
That's what I meant.
这呢 伙计 就是那辆车
Here you go, bud, that truck right there.
我们认识吗?
I know you?
马上就认识了 混♥蛋♥
You're about to, motherfucker.
放开他!
Let him go!
让这混♥蛋♥撒手!
Get this motherfucker off me!
我要掐断他的脖子
I'll break his fucking neck..
-开枪啊! -我马上就会
Shoot him! -I'm about to put
把这混♥蛋♥勒死 然后你就可以开枪了
this son of a bitch to sleep, then you can shoot me
余生都会在监狱里度过
and spend the rest of your life in prison.
但你待不长的 因为你下手不够狠
But you won't make it long, you don't hit hard enough.
哦 该死 你把他勒死了?
Oh, shit, you fucking killed him?
还没呢 不过也快了
Not yet, but I'm fixing to.
-把枪放下! -你先放开他!
Put the fucking gun down! -Let him go!
你先把枪放下 我就放开他
Put the fucking gun down, I'll let him go.
你说了可不算!
You ain't making the fucking rules!
喂 喂 喂
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你想打架吗? 那就来啊!
You want to fight? Let's fucking fight!L
嗯?
Huh?
综合格斗可把街头斗殴给赢了 是吧?
That MMA sure did fuck up a street fight, didn't it?
你想要我的钱包吗 混♥蛋♥?
You want my wallet now, motherfucker?
啊? 来拿啊
Huh? Come take it.
他们是我们的表兄弟
They was our cousins.
你说的是谁?
Who's your cousins?
你整个队的人
Your whole fucking crew.
他们都死了 而你好好地站在这儿
Now they dead and you still standing here.
怎么会这样?
How's that happen?
那口井怎么会喷 炸死了我全家人
How's that well blow and burn up my whole family
而你却毫发无损?
and you ain't got a scratch?
我不知道原因
I don't know how.
他们让我去卡车上拿管钳
They sent me to the truck for a pipe wrench.
我醒过神就已经倒下了
Woke up in the dirt.
火焰直冲天际
t I was raining fucking fire..
我不知道怎么回事
I got no idea what happened.
这是我的
Es mía.
是你的吗? 如果警♥察♥调查..
Es tuya? Si la policía la chequea..
他们会这么认为吗?
They gonna say it's yours?
很容易就能查出来
It's easy to find out.
是你的就是你的
If it's yours, it's yours.
嘿 你留着吧
Hey, you keep it.
我这儿还有
I got plenty.
我们没事了吧?
We good?
没事了?
-"We good-"?
你说这话什么意思?
Fuck is that supposed to mean?
我可不想每次回到这里时
I don't want to be looking over my shoulder
都要提心吊胆的
every time I come back to my trailer.
你本来就该这样
You should be doing that anyways.
那我们没事了吧?
But are we good?
我们之间没问题了
You ain't got no problem with us.
动作挺花哨啊 新人
Pretty fancy moves, worm.
我在理工大学练过摔跤
I wrestled at Tech.
不会吧
No shit.
在这地方会派上用场的
That's gonna come in pretty handy around here.
我可不想弄得擦枪走火的
I ain't trying to get in no gunfights.
但麻烦有时候会自己找上门来
But sometimes those gunfights trying to get to you.
你是汤米·诺里斯的儿子 是吧?
You Tommy Norris's boy, ain't you?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
第一周过得挺煎熬吧
Had a pretty rough first week.
第二周也好不到哪去
Second week's not starting much better.
好吧 听着
Well, listen.
这可不会是最后一次你能见到
This ain't the last time you're gonna see somebody
人被活活烧死
get burned up around here,
或者从钻井平台上摔落 或者触电身亡
or thrown off a rig, or electrocute themselves,
在这儿干活还会有别的死法
or any other ways death got for us out here.
死神随时会上演新的悲剧
Devil cooking up new ways every day.
有人跟你组队了吗?
You got yourself a new crew yet?
还没 我打算自己找找
Not yet. I'm looking for one.
我们队还没有新人
Well, we ain't got no worm.
队员你也已经认识了
And you already know my crew.
你说的是谁?
Who's your crew?
刚刚跟你摔跤的那两个
You just wrestled them.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
-库珀 -库珀?
-Cooper. -Cooper?
哦 不行 这名字不行
Oh, nah. That ain't gonna work.
我们得给你想个新名字
We're gonna come up with another one.
嘿 那你叫什么?
Hey, what's yours?
鲍斯
Boss.
石油天王
第一季第3集
女士 要再来一杯玛格丽特吗?
Another margarita, ma'am?
得看情况 你上头的人介意
That depends. Does management mindl
我把裙子挂在风扇上吗?
if I hang my dress from that fan?
我觉得他们不会同意的
I do not think they'd be okay with that.
不过你不会介意的 对吧?
It wouldn't bother you much, though, would it?
安吉 别难为这孩子了
Angie, quit bothering the kid.
听着 孩子 如果你再给她上龙舌兰
Listen, son, if you give her any more tequila,
咱俩麻烦就大了 明白吗?
you and me got a fucking problem, understand?
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
你更喜欢哪张?
Which one do you like better?
哦 这都是自♥拍♥ 亲爱的
Oh, these are all selfies, honey.
如果你真的想让他吃醋
If you really want to make him jealous,
你就得让别人帮你拍
you need someone else to take 'em.
这样他就得操心两件事了 你的身材
Then, he has two things to worry about, your body
以及那个给你拍照的男人
and who the hell is taking the photos.
那这张怎么样?
Well, what about this one?
你带泳衣了吗?
Did you bring a bathing suit?
带了
Yeah.
你呢?
Did you?
我穿着呢
I'm wearing it.
好吧
Okay.
我去换个衣服
I'm gonna go change.
好啊
lAl right.
咱俩的婚姻以失败告终
It's such a mystery to me
真是令人百思不得其解
why our marriage didn't work out..
我让你很难为情吗?
Am I embarrassing you?
不 该难为情的是你
No, you're embarrassing yourself.
但想想看
But think of all
这也算是给女儿上了很好的一课
the great life lessons you're teaching our daughter.
我在谁跟前难为情了?
Embarrassing myself with who?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表