剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
而且毫无意义
and it won't make a damn bit of difference.
况且我听说道德高地的晚上寒风刺骨
Plus I hear the moral high ground gets real windy at night.
你应该给我打电♥话♥的
You were supposed to call me.
今天太忙了
It's been one of those days.
我懂这种日子
I know those days.
你让我经历过很多次
You've given me a few.
我想给你看点东西
There's something I want to show you.
好 我跟着你
All right, I'll follow you.
跟我一起坐车吧
How about you ride with me?
我还是跟着你吧
How about I follow you?
这里的景色真不错
It's quite the view out here.
你总带我来这么好的地方
You bring me to the nicest places.
你以为石油公♥司♥很强大
You think oil companies are so strong,
可以为所欲为
that you can do anything anywhere.
我查过了
I looked it up.
我们赚的比你们多
We make more money than you.
比你们所有人都多
Than all of you.
你们的产品卖♥♥三美元一加仑
You sell your product for three dollars a gallon.
而我们的产品一加仑卖♥♥几千美元
A gallon of our product sells for thousands,
而且供不应求
and we can't make enough.
你们有军队
You have an army.
我们也有军队
We have an army.
你们会炸毁东西
You blow things up.
我们也会
We do, too.
那个储罐有警报传感器
That tank has a sensor to trigger an alarm.
一个连接消防局 一个连接总部
One goes to the fire department, one goes to headquarters.
直升机会最先到达
Helicopters will get here first.
等他们扑灭火 大概要一天时间
And when they put it out, which will take about a day,
铁路管理局
fucking Railroad Commission
和职业安♥全♥局♥会像蚂蚁一样
and OSHA will be crawling over this fucking place
爬满这里
like fucking ants.
而且他们都是爆♥炸♥专家
And since they're explosives experts,
他们会知道这是什么
they'll know exactly what this is.
你知道接下来谁会来查这地方吗
And you know who's gonna climb over this site next?
恭喜你 伙计
Congratulations, dude.
你把自己搞垮了
You just shut yourself down.
你跟老板商量过吗
Did you run this by the boss?
看来是没有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
在这条河的这边 我才是老大
En este lado del río, I'm the fucking boss.
如果你想传达信息 我收到了
If you're trying to send a message, message received.
等着看我们怎么回应
Wait till you see what we do with it.
这不是信息
That's not the message.
这是警告
That's the warning.
你才是信息
You're the message.
拿出袋子
Saca la bolsa.
该死
Fuck.
嘿 老大
Hey, Jefe.
艾莉安娜?
Ariana?
该死
Fuck.
嘿
Hey.
- 我马上就出来 - 抱歉
- I'll be out in a minute. - Sorry.
看来我们还没到可以随意闯进浴室的
Guess we haven't reached the "barge in the bathroom"
- 关系程度 - 永远也不会
- part of the relationship. - And we never will.
女人需要保持一点神秘感
A girl needs a certain amount of mystery.
说得对
Fair enough.
嘿
Hey.
今天很难熬吧
Tough day?
是的
Very.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
是不是太快了
This is too soon, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
要我走吗
Should I leave?
我没说要你走
I didn't say leave.
我不是想取代他 艾莉安娜
I'm not trying to replace him, Ariana.
你就是想 而我也在让你这么做
Yes, you are, and I'm letting you.
我在让你填补我心里的那个位置
I'm letting you fill that place in my heart.
但要让你进来 我...
But to let you in, I...
我需要让他离开
I need to move him out,
这意味着要说再见
which means saying goodbye.
即使他已经走了 我...
Even though he's already gone, I...
也要在心里跟他说再见
...have to say goodbye in my heart.
我能做些什么
What can I do to help?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没经历过这种事
I've never done this before.
这是在哪里拍的
Where was this?
布拉索斯河
On Brazos.
是艘好船
It's a nice boat.
路易斯买♥♥的
Luis bought it.
然后2020年经济危机来了
And then the crash of 2020.
他就把船卖♥♥了
Then he sold it.
但那段时光很快乐
But it was fun, fast.
婚礼是在哪举办的
Where was the wedding?
圣安东尼奥
San Antonio.
你去过吗
You ever been?
我觉得那可能是
I think maybe
世界上最有魔力的城市
the most magical city in the world.
河流穿城而过
River weaves through the middle of it
就像意大利的某个地方
like someplace in Italy.
你真美
You look beautiful.
是啊
Yeah, well,
那是生孩子和千般心痛之前的事了
that was a baby and a thousand heartaches ago.
那时我还是个孩子
I was the baby then.
他对这事的态度比我想象的要好
He's being a better sport about that than I would've been.
听着 如果你有幸和我一起参加婚礼
Hey, if you're lucky enough to have a reception with me,
我要把蛋糕放在我想放的地方
I will put the cake wherever I want
你只需说"谢谢"
and you will say "Thank you."
遵命 夫人 谢谢
Yes, ma'am. Thank you.
对 现在就开始练习
That's right. Start practicing now.
你们是对璧人
You two were a beautiful couple.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们确实是
You were.
谢谢你
For this.
谢谢你做这些
Thank you.
如果你愿意 我可以陪你回忆每一个瞬间
I'll walk through every memory with you, if you want.
每一个都可以
Every one.
好啊
I do.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
- 好了 把它给我 - 不要
- Okay, give me that. - No.
我觉得这个不错 库珀 别
- I think I like this one. - Okay, Cooper, no.
不 这是我最喜欢的 别
- No, this is my favorite. - No.
给我 这个最好
- Just give me. - This one's the best.
库珀!
Cooper!
什么事?
Yeah?
先生您好 艾恩斯利在家吗 你不知道?
- Hello, sir. Is Ainsley here? - You don't know?
不知道什么?
Don't know... what?
她在不在家
If she's here.
我希望她在家
I sure hope she's here.
是啊 但你不知道
Yeah, but you don't know.
所以你♥他♥妈♥就这么来了
So you just decided to fucking drop by.
是啊 她让我过来的 哦 所以你知道她在家
- Yeah, she told me to swing by. - Oh, so you do know she's here.
除非她出门了
Unless she left.
她让你来 为什么要出门?
Why would she leave if she told you to come over?
先生 我不知道
Sir, I-I don't know what--
听着 如果你知道她在家 直接说
Look, if you know she's here, just say
"我想见艾恩斯利"
"I would like to see Ainsley"
或者"我能见艾恩斯利吗"
or "May I see Ainsley?"
问她在不在家根本没有意义
It makes no fucking sense to ask if she's here.
你知道她在家 我知道她在家
You know she's here. I know she's here.
这屋里所有人都知道她在家
Everyone in this fucking house knows she's here.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表