剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我也能逗你开心 仅此而已
and I made you laugh, that was it.
我也面临过其他选择
I've lived the alternative.
我宁愿选择在愉悦的性♥爱♥和欢笑中度日
I'll take great sex and a laugh any day.
还能怎么样呢?
What else is there?
听着 我没有小三
Look, I don't have a side piece
我自己也不想当小三
and I'm not looking to be one myself.
我会离开他的
I'm gonna leave him.
他的豪♥宅♥很不错啊
That's a pretty nice house he's got.
去厨房♥得走五分钟才到
It's a five-minute walk to the fucking kitchen.
还有豪华私人飞机
Big, nice jet.
飞机是不错 但是...
The jet is nice, but...
一段成功的关系需要牺牲一些东西
successful relationships require a sacrifice.
放弃宾利车可不容易
It's gonna be hard to give up that Bentley.
那车在我名下呢 宝贝
The Bentley's in my name, baby.
这也不是我第一次离婚了
This ain't my first rodeo.
答应我
Say yes.
你这么做会后悔的
It's a huge mistake.
答应我
Say yes.
我还有三个室友
I got three roommates.
答应我
Say yes.
哦 该死的
Oh, fuck.
都在我的计划之中 宝贝
That's the plan, baby.
你工作真多啊
That's a lot of homework.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
我在工作 怎么了?
Working. What the fuck?
内特 别再喝咖啡了
Nate, that's your last cup of coffee.
亲爱的 去穿点衣服再出来
Honey, please put some clothes on.
不然会把某人吓出心脏病的
Somebody's gonna have a heart attack.
那我得去买♥♥点衣服了
Well, I need to go shopping, then.
我所有衣服都是为了勾引男友准备的
The only clothes I have were to seduce my boyfriend.
现在都用不上了
Don't have that problem anymore.
确实如此
You certainly do not.
-厨房♥真热闹啊 -是啊
-Busy kitchen. -Yeah.
我还是回房♥间吧
I'm going to my room.
谨慎是明智之举 内特
Discretion's the better part of valor, Nate.
哦 老天
Oh, God.
什么情况?
What?
好吧 那我们就来个全家团聚的拥抱吧?
All right, we're gonna have a little fucked-up family hug?
我们要一直住在这儿了吗?
Are we moving here for good?
是的 亲爱的 就住这儿了
Moving here for good, honey.
哇哦
Wow.
你一定是用了什么特殊的手段
Wow, you must've really pulled out the special sauce.
老爸昨晚还吐槽你俩在一块多糟糕
Daddy told me just last night how bad y'all are together.
真的吗?
Really?
是她断章取义了
Well, she was taking that out of context.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好了 我今天很忙
Anyway, I got a big day,
现在就得走了
so I'm gonna get out of here.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
-嘿 -怎么了?
-Hey. -Yeah?
哦 该死的
Ow. Goddamn.
回头见
See you later.
好啊
Ah, yeah.
我一定是脑子进水了
I must be out of my fucking mind.
-戴尔 -怎么了
Dale. -Yeah.
-读数是多少? -我们现在刚启动
-What's it read? -Well, we just got it going.
呃...
And, uh...
哦 来了
hO. Here we go.
-伙计们 我们找到了一口喷井 -如假包换
-We got a fucking gusher, boys. -Yeah, we do.
嘿 情况如何?
Hey, how'd it go?
运转正常了
She's running.
很好
Good.
各项数据怎么样?
Can you give me some numbers?
每天可以产出250以上 我们找到了好的油层
She'll pump over 250 a day. We're in a good pocket.
我一向不喜欢赌 但这回倒是赌对了
Well, I don't like gambling, but it paid off this time.
-干得好 -谢谢
-Good work. -Thank you, sir.
他表现如何?
How'd he do?
在我们最需要的时刻挺身而出了
Stepped up when we needed him most.
表现得出人意料
Stepped up big-time.
这小子操作钻塔很熟练
That boy worked the derrick
就像干了一整个冬天似的
like he'd been doing it all winter.
好吧
All right.
嗯...
Well...
我想带你去看看你妈
I want you to come see your mama.
她还没走吗?
She's still here?
她会在这儿住一阵子
She's gonna stick around a while.
我们打算重新开始了
We're gonna give it another shot.
你为什么答应她?
Why would you do that?
因为我他妈就是这么蠢
'Cause that's how fucking stupid I am.
喂
Yeah.
库珀
Cooper.
是我 你哪位?
Yeah, who's this?
阿丽安娜
Ariana.
你怎么样?
How are you?
嗯 我好多了
Um... been better.
呃 那我能帮到你什么吗?
Uh, is there anything I can do?
喂?
Hello?
我想见你一面
I need to see you.
你能来见我吗?
Can you do that for me?
好 可以 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, I can do that.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表