剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
不小心用射钉枪射到自己了
while you was building a fucking sundeck.
我不知道
I don't know.
我他妈真不知道...
I don't fucking...
你还好吗?
You all right?
慢慢来 慢慢来
Take it easy, take it easy.
你那个...
How are you, uh...
你这里感觉怎么样?
...how are you doing, you know, up here?
什么?
What?
你是说心理上?
You mean mentally?
对 差不多是这个意思
Yeah, something like that. Sure.
我想我要重新开始喝酒了
I think I'm gonna start drinking again.
你怎么睡沙发上了?
Why you sleeping on the couch?
我不想吵醒你 亲爱的
I didn't want to wake you up, honey.
你脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
出了车祸
I had a car wreck.
放屁
Bullshit.
要是出车祸 你肯定会给我打电♥话♥
You would've called me if you had a car wreck.
-坐下 -别命令我
- Sit down. - Don't tell me what to do.
亲爱的 求你了 坐到我旁边来
Oh, honey, please just sit down beside me.
你最好给我个合理解释
This better be fucking good.
亲爱的
Honey?
有些事我没法告诉你
There are gonna be things that I can't tell you.
你没法告诉我?
That you can't tell me?
相信我就好
Just trust me.
我能告诉你一件事...
One thing I can tell you...
当时我的人生在眼前闪现...
...is that my whole life passed before my eyes...
我看到的全是你
...and all I saw was you.
我去给你做早餐
I'm-a make you breakfast.
-噢 -你饿了吗?
- Oh. - You hungry?
不饿 宝贝
No, babe.
蓝莓煎饼
Blueberry pancakes.
听起来怎么样?
Does that sound good?
好啊
Okay.
听起来很棒
That sounds great.
-早安 爸爸 -噢
- Morning, Daddy. - Oh.
早安 宝贝
Morning, baby.
早安 先生
Morning, sir.
我现在真没心情应付这个
I don't have the fucking energy for this.
你最好赶紧跑 伙计
You better run, buddy.
这附近的人都爱杀郊狼
They kill coyotes around here.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表