剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
石油工程师共处一室
so hopped up on Cialis, they get a hard-on
听见手♥机♥震动都能硬的那种?
when their phone vibrates?
听着 我一有库珀的消息
Listen, as soon as I hear more about Cooper,
就打给你 好吗?
I'll call you back. Okay?
汤米 我话还没说完呢
Tommy, I am not done with you.
知道吗 离婚最大的好处就是
You know, one of the great joys of being divorced is,
我不用再听你喋喋不休了
I don't have to listen to this shit.
享受海滩之旅吧 你胸挺有料
Enjoy the beach. Your tits look great.
别染上梅毒就行
Don't get syphilis.
这建议真不错
That's always sound advice...
是啊 生活的真理
Yeah, words to live by.
我就不多说了 你直接看吧
Let me save you the trouble.
我只是想确保你的脾脏没事
Just making sure the same thing didn't happen to your spleen.
还有其他地方疼吗?
No other pain?
只有手上被锤子砸过的地方疼
Just where I hit my hand with a fucking hammer.
让我看看
Let me see that.
我去叫个手外科医生来
I'm gonna call in a hand specialist.
上接 这个部分...
Reattaching this is...
只是小指的一块肉而已
It's just a tiny piece of a pinky.
我才不要浪费时间做什么乱七八糟的手术
I ain't dicking around with 12 surgeries for a fucking year.
直接给我切了 缝上就行
Just cut it off and sew up the fucking top.
我强烈建议你不要这么做
I would strongly advise you against that.
要么你来 要么我就自 己来
Well, either you do it or I'll do it.
我不是外科医生
I'm not a surgeon.
让我去叫外科医生来
Let me bring in the surgeon.
-我们可以商量...行吧 -刚好这里
-and we can discuss... Okay. -Well, it just so happens
-就有个外科医生 -等等
-there's a surgeon right here. -Well, hold on.
哦 天
Oh, that...
-真有你的 -这不就行了
-that's nice. -There she is.
嘿 别弄你腿上了
Hey, uh, watch your leg.
好了 都搞定了
There you go. Job done.
现在可以帮我缝针了吗?
Now, you care to stitch it?
你是刚毕业吗?
Did you just get out of school?
嘿 你说有没有可能
Hey, what are the chances
这伤口会自己结痂
that, like, it just scabs over
然后过上一个月就好了?
and in a month it's good as new?
-你觉得呢? -这种可能性
What do you think? -The odds are
可以说微乎其微
astronomically against that.
更可能的是你会感染葡萄球菌
What's more likely is, you get a staph infection
过上一个月就得截肢了
and in a month we're amputating your arm.
我去叫护士准备缝合
I'll have a nurse prepare to suture.
多谢
I appreciate that.
-嗯 -你知道我儿子
-Mm-hmm. -You know what room
在哪个病房♥吗? 他叫库珀·诺里斯
my son's in? Cooper Norris?
他在五号♥急诊室
Uh... ER Five.
我去看看他
I'm gonna go see him.
我觉得你最好先别去...
I think it's best if you just sit tight...
你准备好了来找我就行
Just come get me when you're ready.
少至 得先包扎一下
At least cover it.
好吧
All right.
小伙子 你还真是不紧不慢的 是吧?
Boy, you sure ain't in no fucking hurry, are you?
找到他们了吗?
Did you find 'em?
-找到了一个 -是谁?
-One of them. -Which one?
现在没法辨认
There ain't no way to know.
你要和我一起去通知家属吗?
You want to come with me? Notify next of kin?
太不 想去
Not really.
那你去吗?
Will you?
来医院接我吧
Pick me up at the hospital.
该死
Shit.
你的手怎么了?
What happened to your hand?
好吧 这是个能记一辈子的教训
Well, here's a life lesson worth filing away.
手跟锤子硬碰硬 就像鸡蛋碰石头
When hammer hits hand, hammer wins.
该你说了
Your turn.
我也不知道
I don't know.
他们让我去卡车上拿管钳
They sent me to the truck to fetch a pipe wrench.
下一刻我就已经被炸飞了
Next thing I know, I'm flying through the air.
就这样 留下了三个寡妇和六个孤儿
And just like that, three widows and six orphans.
是八个孤儿
Eight orphans.
这就是众多理由中的第一个
Here's reason number one of about 300
为什么你该找一种更好的谋生方式
why you might want to find a better way of making a living.
我能做什么?
What am I gonna do?
坐办公室里卖♥♥电脑芯片吗?
Sit in an office and sell fucking computer chips?
是啊 也许可以
Yeah, maybe.
我知道我该做什么
I know what I'm gonna do.
等他们把我的手指缝好
When they sew up what's left of my fucking finger.
我就开车去路易斯家
I'm gonna drive over to Luis's house
告诉他妻子 她失去了丈夫和两个侄子
and tell his wife she's lost a husband and two nephews.
然后我要去阿曼多家
And then I'm going over to Armando's house
再说一遍同样的话
and do the same kind of thing.
接着我得再去埃尔维奥家
And then I'm going out to Elvio's house
告诉那个只有22岁的母亲
to tell a 22-year-old mother
赶紧去找份工作养家糊口
to break out the fucking want ads and get a job.
没工夫感伤 也没工夫去哀悼了
No time to grieve, no time to mourn.
因为钱不会自己跑进口袋里
'Cause banks don't wait.
你也该看看招聘广♥告♥了
You might want to look at the want ads yourself,
你这个自私的小子
you selfish little son of a bitch,
我可不想有朝一日
before I'm having the same conversation with your mother
去跟你妈说同样的话
as I'm about to have with Elvio's wife.
如果我这都叫自私 那你算什么?
If I'm so selfish, what does that make you?
一个负债50万的离婚酒鬼
A divorced alcoholic with $500,000 in debt...
而我算是幸运的那个
...and I'm one of the lucky ones.
加油 格蕾西
Come on, Gracie.
他们是独♥立♥承包商吗?
Were they independent contractors?
不 是我们的人
No, they were ours.
知道事故的前因后果了吗?
Any idea what the fuck happened?
是抽油机老化了
Well, it's a pretty old jack.
肯定是阀门的问题
It's gonna be one of the valves.
油罐阀门都锈死了
Tank valve was rusted shut,
我估计其他的也差不多
and I assume it's the same with the other ones.
有人用扳手敲击时产生了火花
Somebody banged it with a wrench and created a spark.
进而点燃了泄露的天然气 我是这么想的
and ignited that gas leak. That's my guess anyhow.
职业安全与健康署会得出同样的结论吗?
Is OSHA gonna come to the same conclusion?
他们也会这么假设的
Well, they'll have the same assumption.
抽油机都融化了
That pumpjack melted like butter.
如果只看现场的话
You can't look at the site
没法得出什么明确的结论
and come to any kind of definite conclusion.
你打算怎么办?
What do you want to do?
亲爱的!
Honey!
我想给受害者家属一些补偿
I want to make an offer to the families.
和解金吗?
A settlement?
给一笔钱 帮他们渡过难关
A gift, just to get 'em through.
给多少? -每家给25万
-How much? -250 each.
-亲爱的 比赛要开始了 -好 我马上来
-Honey, they're about to start. -All right. I'll be right there.
-能稍等一下吗? -好
Can you hold on one second? -Yeah.
-加油姑娘! -冲啊!
-Come on, girl! -Let's go!
-加油 -加油 格蕾西!
-Come on. -Come on, Gracie!
加油!
Come on!
冲啊!
Let's go!
嘿
Hey.
嗯 我看见了
Yeah, I saw it.
你都看到了怎么还抽?
If you saw it, why you doing it?
伙计 我现在没心情
Buddy, I'm in no mood.
-哦 你心情不好啊? -没错
-Oh, you're in no mood, huh? -That's right.
“没心情”是我的口头禅
"I'm in no mood" is my fucking motto.
是吗?
Is that right?
满意了吧?
You happy?
这下成乱扔垃圾了
Well, now that's littering.
我的老天 伙计
For fuck's sake, dude.
去给自己找点事干吧
Go find something else to do.
很好 要沉住气
That's it, just be patient..
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表