剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
然后先把我骂一顿
And then chew my ass out
再告诉我她要拿
before telling me she's going shopping
别人的信♥用♥卡♥去购物
with another man's credit card.
这难道算坏事吗
You say that like it's a bad thing.
石油天王
第一季第5集
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hey.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
-进来吧 -我 呃...
-Come in. -l'm, uh...
没事 我习惯了
It's fine. I'm used to it.
你可以在这儿脱鞋
You can take them off in here.
每当有人去世
When someone dies,
我们就会哀悼 吃饭 然后再办葬礼
it is tears and meals and then a funeral.
接着就是处理后事
And then the business of death.
埃尔维奥会处理所有文件
Elvio did all the papers.
这些我都看不懂
None of it makes sense to me.
好吧 呃...
Okay. Uh...
我看看 这是你的房♥贷账单
Okay, so this is, uh, this is your mortgage statement.
看起来他设置了自动扣款
Looks like he's got it set up on auto debit.
每月1347美元?
$1,347 a month?
这一份是……
And this one is...
汽车保险单
car insurance.
每月325美元
$325 a month.
你有信♥用♥卡♥吗?
You have any credit cards?
-呃 有张借记卡 -好吧
-Uh, a debit card. -Okay.
你只有这一个银行账户吗?
Is this your only bank account?
我不知道
I don't know.
这个账户里有1 7000美元
Well, you've got $17,000 in this account.
还挺多的
That's pretty good.
能付这些账单半年左右
That's gonna cover these bills for about six months.
我得把房♥子卖♥♥了
I got to sell the house.
你这是在用房♥租代替房♥贷
Well, look, you're just trading mortgage for rent.
我建议你卖♥♥掉卡车
I would sell the truck.
车贷已经还清了
It's paid for.
再者 这样还能降低保险费
Plus, brings your insurance down,
减少开支
Towers your expenses.
嗯 埃尔维奥有缴纳401K退休金
Um, Elvio was contributing to a 401(k).
我不确定具体是多少钱
I'm not sure exactly how much is in there,
但现在都属于你
but that's your money.
我可以帮你问问怎么领♥取♥...
I can ask how you collect it...
呃...
Uh...
我让你自己待会儿吧
I'll-I'll give you a minute.
嘿 你家有割草机吗?
Hey, you have a lawnmower?
-谢谢 -请往这边走
-Thank you. -Right this way, please.
好
All right.
我们关注的不是内燃机
Our concern isn't combustion engine
法规问题 而是...
regulations so much as it is the.
-这问题不大吗 鲍勃 -这不是关键
It's not a concern, Bob? -It's not the concern.
我是说 美国60%的电力
I mean, 60% of American electricity
依旧来自化石燃料
still comes from fossil fuels,
光天然气就占了39.8%
39.8 from natural gas alone,
而且这个数字还在上涨
and that number is climbing.
核能依旧达到极限了
Now, nuclear, that's maxed out,
除非能建出更多的反应堆
unless they build more reactors,
但这是不可能的
and that's not gonna happen...
气候变化倡导者不支持使用核能
INuclear's not an option for climate change advocates.
尽管它是最清洁
even though it's our cleanest
最可靠的能源
and most reliable form of energy.
风能的价格是天然气的两倍
Wind is twice as expensive as natural gas,
太阳能则是四倍
and solar, four times as expensive...
再者 就算是一年中最好的时候
Plus, on its best day of the year,
太阳能发电厂也只能发电
a solar power plant generates electricity
大约8个小时
for about eight hours.
我们所有的电动车
All our electric vehicles are doing
只是把排放转移到了发电厂
is exporting their emissions to the power plant.
我们最大的增长潜力
Our greatest potential for growth
在于出口
is in exports.
中国只消耗了
China only consumes
世界14%的石油储备
14% of the world's petroleum reserves.
印度是4.9%
India is at 4.9%.
俄♥罗♥斯♥略高于3%
Russia, a little over 3%.
我们认为游说者的重点
We feel that our lobbyists' focus
应该放在放宽出口管制上
should be on easing the regulations on exports.
去年我们对欧洲的液化天然气出口
Our LNG exports to Europe last year
占总出口的6♥4♥%
climbed to 6♥4♥%
鲍勃
of total exports...Bob.
不好意思 请容我说一句
Excuse me, if I may.
你们在美国根本看不到
What you're not seeing in the States
有人强烈反对任何形式的化石燃料
is this rabid opposition to fossil fuels of any kind.
不管是使用还是开采
To their use, to their extraction.
英国38%的电力都来源于
38% of the UK's electricity came from
从挪威输送过来的
natural gas piped in
-天然气 史蒂夫 -各位...
-from Norway, Steve. -Gentlemen...
但有四分之一来自风能
But-but one quarter's from wind,
我也认为这样并不可靠 花销也大 不过
which I agree is unreliable and expensive, but.
我接下来要说的很重要
and this is an important "but".
-史蒂夫... -能源消费
-Steve... -Energy consumption
不算社会问题 史蒂夫
is not a social issue, Steve.
这怎么不算 这明明就是社会问题
The hell it's not. It's deeply social.
而我们必须全力让世界了解
And we must endeavor ourselves to educate the world
我们对于清洁能源的承诺
about our commitment to cleaner ener.
史蒂夫 你能不能先闭嘴 老天啊
Steve, will you shut the fuck up? My God.
难怪我不喜欢来开这种会
This is why I don't come to these things.
你们开过太多股东会议 甚至都忘了
'Yall have been in so many shareholder meetings, you forgot
我们到底是干哪一行的
what it is we actually do for a living.
我们是打井人
We are well diggers.
我们永远不会去控制
We don't, nor can we ever,
也无法控制我们产品的用途
control how our product is used or what it is used for.
我做不到让引擎更清洁
There's nothing I can do to make an engine run cleaner
因为我他妈又不是造引擎的
'cause I don't build fucking engines.
我不在乎加州州长对电动车
I don't care what the governor of California says
有什么看法
about electric vehicles.
我也不在乎有多少大学生
I don't care how many career college students
去堵伦敦的街道或者是往雕塑上喷漆
block London traffic or spray-paint a fucking sculpture...
我在乎的是油价
I care that the price of oil
需要保持在每桶76美元到88美元之间
stays between $76 and $88 a barrel.
这才是我们该讨论的东西
That is what we should be discussing.
这个世界已经认定了
The world has already convinced itself
你们是邪恶的 我也一样
that you are evil and I am evil
就因为我们给他们提供了
for providing them the one fucking thing
每天都要用的石油
they interact with every day.
而他们是不会改变想法的
and they will not be convinced otherwise.
所以就别在这儿浪费时间了
Stop wasting your time, and stop fucking wasting mine.
蒙蒂 告诉我们你的真实想法吧
Gee, Monty, tell us how you really feel.
你最好早点考虑 蒙蒂
You better start caring, Monty.
我是说 你的子女会继承石油产业
I mean, your children are going to inherit an oil fortune,
但你的孙辈就不会了
but your grandchildren won't.
而他们继承的那部分
What they inherit,
你得从现在就开始准备了
you're gonna have to start building now.
我明白行业红利不会明天就结束 不过...
I know the party's not ending tomorrow, but...
迟早会的
it is ending.
你是在笑还是想咬我?
Are you smiling, or are you fixin' to bite me?
咱俩得把这事解决了 你和我
We really need to work this out, you and me.
慢慢来 可以理解
Baby steps. Fair enough.
杰菲 进屋去
Jefe.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你可以...
I didn't know you could...
算了
Never mind.
什么?
What?
没什么 这不关我的事
Nothing. It's-it's not my business.
现在关我的事了
Well, it's my business now.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表