剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我要去洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
我得去厕所
Tengo que ir al baño.
听着,我要撒尿,好吗?
Listen, I got to piss, okay?
你想让我尿裤子吗?
You want me to piss my fucking pants?
我快尿裤子了,好吗?
I'm about to piss my fucking pants, all right?
我靠
Fuck me.
你说这地是你的
You say you own this land.
我们拥有使用权
We have the rights.
不
No.
这块地是我们的
We own this land.
你拥有地表,
You own the surface,
是你从丹尼尔·皮尔索尔那里买♥♥来的,
which you purchased from Daniel Piersall,
丹尼尔·皮尔索尔的父亲
and Daniel Piersall's father
在1993年把矿产权
sold the mineral rights in 1993
卖♥♥给了二叠纪盆地信托公♥司♥,
to the Permian Basin Trust,
他们又把开采权转包给了
梅里迪安石油公♥司♥,
who subcontracted the rights to Meridian Oil,
这家公♥司♥被康菲石油收♥购♥了,
which was bought by Conoco Phillips,
然后卖♥♥给了M-TEX石油公♥司♥,
and sold to M-TEX Oil,
他们最近才发现了这些权利
who only recently discovered the rights.
我们不希望你们的石油公♥司♥来这里
We don't want your oil here.
好吧,一只手许愿,另一只手拉屎,
Well, wish in one hand, shit in the other,
看看哪个先满
see which one fills up first.
也许我会把你从蛋蛋到喉咙切开
Maybe I slice you from your huevos to your throat
然后把你挂在桥上
and hang you from a bridge.
嗯?
Huh?
看看石油公♥司♥还会不会来
See if oil companies come then.
好吧,首先他们会雇哈里伯顿公♥司♥
Well, first they'll hire,Halliburton to build files
给你们这些混♥蛋♥建档,
on you fucking assholes
这是联邦调查局做梦都想拥有的
that the FBI only dreams about having.
然后他们会派30名一级特战队员
Then they'll send,30 Tier 1 operators
从三叶公♥司♥过来
像打彩罐一样把你们干掉
from Triple Canopy, and they'll bust you like a fucking piñata.
如果你们这些笨蛋真的逃回了墨西哥,
And if any of you dipshits do make it back to Mexico,
他们会用无人机炸毁你们的房♥子
they'll blow your fucking house up with a drone.
连同你们的家人一起
With your family in it.
建一口新井要花六百万美元
It costs six million to put in a new well.
他们他妈的要在这里建800口
They're putting in 800 right fucking here.
那就是48亿美元的抽油机
That's 4.8 billion in pumpjacks.
他们还会再投入10亿美元
They'll put in another billion
用于水、住房♥和货运
on water and housing and trucking.
每桶78美元,那就是每天6♥4♥0万美元
At $78 a barrel, that's 6.4 million a day.
在接下来的50年里
For the next 50 fucking years.
所以,是的,石油公♥司♥会来的
So, yeah, the oil company's coming.
所以,他们派你来告诉我们滚蛋?
So, they send you to tell us fuck off?
他们派我来协商土地租赁事宜
They sent me to negotiate a surface lease.
我们会给你们修一条
漂亮的全天候道路,
And we'll build you a nice all-weather road
通往我们的油井和高速公路
that leads to our oil wells and to the highway.
如果你们需要,还可以修几条其他的
And a few others, if you need them.
他要给我们修路
He's gonna build us a road.
嘿,事情是这样的,
Hey, here's the deal,
而且只有这么办:
and it's the only deal:
你们别碰我们的生意
我们也不碰你们的
You don't fuck with our product, we don't fuck with yours.
因为如果你们敢,我们就在街对面
Because if you do, we'll put in a DEA substation
建一个缉毒局分局
right across the fucking street.
成交吗?
We got a deal?
成交
We got a deal.
土地租赁协议在这里
Surface lease agreement's in there.
需要签字的页数都做了标记
Signature pages are marked.
现在,我们需要一个地址
用于支付土地租赁费
Now, we'll need an address for the surface lease payment
和损害赔偿金
and the damage reimbursements.
损害?
Damage?
是的
Yeah.
我们会赔偿你们土地的损失,
We'll pay you for the damage to the land
因为我们为了修路和建抽油机平台
占用了你们的土地
we built your roads on and the pads for our pumpjacks.
你付钱给我?
You pay me?
是的,我们付钱给你
Yeah, we pay you.
嗯,奇怪的生意
Mm, strange business.
跟你们的生意一样
Same as yours.
不,我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
你们销♥售♥一种产品,
You sell a product
而你们的客户都依赖这种产品
that your customers are dependent on.
是的
Yes.
这都一样
It's the same.
我们的规模更大而已
Ours is just bigger.
我们走吧 (西班牙语)
Vámonos.
石油和天然气行业每天
Oil and Gas Industry makes
能获得30亿美元的纯利润
$3 billion dollars a day in pure profit.
每年能产生超过4.3万亿美元的收入
Generates over $4.3 trillion dollars a year in revenue.
它是世界第七大产业,
It is the seventh largest industry in the world,
排名高于食品生产、
ranked ahead of food production,
汽车生产、煤矿开采,
automobile production, coal mining,
而制药行业只有1.4万亿美元,
and at 1.4 trillion, the pharmaceutical industry
甚至没有进入前十名
doesn't even crack the top ten.
排在石油和天然气行业
之前的那些行业
The industries listed ahead of oil and gas
完全依赖于
are completely dependent on
石油和天然气
oil and gas.
他们发展得越多,
The more they grow,
我们就发展得越多
the more we grow.
这就是规模
That's the scale.
这就是这件事的体量
That's the size of this thing.
而且规模越来越大
And it's only getting bigger.
这该死的活儿
This fucking job.
但在赚到这些钱之前,
But before any of that money is made,
你得先拿到租约
you gotta get the lease.
你得确保获得开采权,锁定地表
You gotta secure the rights and lock up the surface.
然后还要照看业主,照看工人们
Then babysit the owners, babysit the crews.
然后还要应付警♥察♥和媒体
Then manage the police and the press
当那些家伙们闹事的时候
when the babies refuse to be sat.
这就是我的工作
That's my job.
搞定租约,然后管理人员
Secure the lease, then manage the people.
第一部分很简单
First part's pretty simple.
是第二部分会让你送命
It's the second part that can get you killed.
什么--
What the--
快点
Come on.
你是诺里斯宝贝?
You baby Norris?
库珀 - 不
Cooper. - Nah.
我觉得宝贝更好
I think baby's better.
上车
Get in.
♪ "No Vacancy" by Treaty Oak Revival ♪
三杯黑咖啡?
Three black coffees?
哦,还有一位
Oh, you got another one in there.
你想要点什么,甜心?
You want something, sugar?
呃...
Uh...
我确实有这种效果
I can have that effect.
你喜欢黑咖啡,
Do you like black coffee,
还是加点牛奶?
or a little bit of milk in there?
我要,呃...
I'll take, uh...
是的,其实加点牛奶 我要一杯拿铁
Yeah, actually some milk. Can I have a latte?
什么鬼?!一杯什么?
What the fuck?! A what?
你竟然点了一杯该死的拿铁?什么?
You just order a fucking latte? What?
一个贵族 - 什么?
An aristocrat. - What?
通常要等到银行家们
起床了才做拿铁
Don't normally make lattes till the bankers wake up.
我们没时间等一杯该死的拿铁
We don't have time to wait for a fucking latte.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么需要一杯拿铁,兄弟?
Why the fuck do you need a latte, bro?
我只是点了-- - 他让她做
I-- I just ordered-- - He's asking her to make
最复杂的东西,伙计
我们得去工作了
- the most complicated shit, man. - We got to get to work.
对不起 -“对不起 ”
Sorry. -"Sorry."
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表