剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
-嗯 -所以...
-Mm-hmm. -So...
也许可以让他们去那儿训练
maybe they train there.
呃 蒙蒂 军队训练的时候
Uh, Monty, uh, when the military train,
要开枪投弹
they shoot guns and drop bombs...
我不确定这和石油产品兼不兼容
I'm not sure how compatible that is with petroleum products.
是啊 我也不想他们炸掉油井
Yeah, well, I'd prefer they didn't bomb the wells,
但那儿有大约7.5万英亩的地
but there's about 75,000 acres there.
他们应该能找到其他地方投弹
Maybe they can figure out somewhere else to bomb_
听着 敖德萨有个国民警卫队基地
Look, th-there's a National Guard base in Odessa
要跋涉400英里到胡德堡去训练
that has to schlep 400 miles to Fort Hood to train,
还得看有没有名额
if they can get a slot.
而他们来这儿只用开15分钟
Shit, they can drive 15 minutes here
想怎么练就怎么练
and do whatever the fuck they want.
你想让我租给你?
You want me to lease it?
我白送你 我不在乎
I-I'll give it to you. I don't give a shit
他们去那儿打斑鸠都行 只要他们常去
if they go dove hunting on it, as long as they're out there.
经常去
A lot.
谁在管那个驻地?
Who's in command of that post?
-艾维上校 -好
Colonel Ivey. -All right.
你在敖德萨有土地代理人吗?
And, uh, you got a landman out in Odessa?
汤米·诺里斯
Tommy Norris.
汤米? 他还在那边混着呢?
Tommy? He's still scratching away out there, huh?
-还混着呢 -嗯
-Still scratching. Hmm..
好吧...
Well...
让他和艾维联♥系♥ 看看能不能
put him in touch with Ivey, see if they can
想出办法
figure something out..
别把我搞上新闻 蒙蒂
Uh, don't put me on the news, Monty.
谢谢您 州长
Thank you, Governor.
你知道 在我们青涩的时候
You know, when we were coming up,
我觉得汤米最有出息
I'd have picked Tommy over anyone to make it.
他是出息了 后来又败了
Well, he did make it. Then he lost it.
是啊 你知道原因吗?
Yeah. You know why?
因为一切在我们出生前就注定了
'Cause it's all been decided before we even start.
也许吧
Maybe so.
-再次感谢 -好
Thanks again. -All right.
我刚才在给阿丽安娜
I was just showing Ariana
展示一些不同的投资策略
some different investment strategies
她可以用这笔钱来投资
she could implement with the funds.
现在利率在6%左右
And with interest rates in the sixes,
她有一些很不错的选择
well, she has some real attractive options
来保障儿子的未来
to secure her son's future.
库珀怎么说?
What does Cooper think?
问问就知道了
Let's ask him.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
一百万
A million.
这是我的想法
That's what I think.
一百万?
A million?
如果你手上有强有力的案子
You weren't standing on that doorstep?
今早七点
this morning at 7 a.m..
你就不会站在门口了
'cause you're sitting on a strong case.
你们想上法庭? 行啊
You want to go to trial? Fine.
她的律师会向TCEQ提交环境索赔申请
Her lawyer is gonna file environmental claims with TCEQ,
要求OSHA和铁路委员会
seek safety and equipment reviews
进行安全和设备审查
from OSHA and the Railroad Commission.
我检查过这些泵和储油罐
Been all over these pumps and holding tanks,
就没发现一个能过关的
I ain't seen one that'll pass yet.
然后就是取证了 没错
Then it's the deposition, and, yeah, sure,
你可能会羞辱我
you might rake me through the coals,
但M-TEX其他700个
but what pearls of wisdom will the other 700
石油工人会在公开记录里说什么妙招?
M-TEX oil riggers put in the public record?
如果值120万
If it's worth 1.2 million
来避免审判 那就值300万
to avoid trial, it's worth three.
为什么你要一个人扛这些?
And why are you carrying the load for all this?"
你的保险公♥司♥呢?
Where's your insurance company?
你有什么见不得光的事吗?
What the fuck don't you want them to see?
所以 就这样 一百万
So, yeah. It's a million.
是的 他们对和解金额有异议
Yeah, I have a counter on the settlement.
什么? 他们请律师了吗?
A what? Did they hire an attorney?
他们自己想出来的
Came up with it on their own.
什么?
They what?
呃 等等 我先上车再说
Uh, hold on, let me-let me get in the car.
你刚说
Did you say
‘没请律师”?
"no attorney"?
我不便回答这个问题
I'm not in a position to answer that.
你觉得自己很聪明 是吧?
You think you're pretty smart, don't you?
还算聪明
Smart enough.
-多少钱? -一百万
How much? -Amillion.
天啊 内特 他们怎么知道要还价的?
Jesus, Nate. How the fuck did they know to counter?
有位家属让库珀·诺里斯参与协商了
One of the family members asked Cooper Norris to sit in.
谁...汤米的儿子?
Who--Tommy Norris' kid?
我手下的员工 库珀·诺里斯?
My fucking employee, Cooper Norris?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
哦 老天啊
Oh, Jesus.
好吧
All right.
给一百万 再加保密协议
Do the million with an NDA
只给他建议的那个人
and restrict the offer to whoever the fuck he's advising.
加保密协议
With an NDA.
-什么是保密协议? -意思是你不能
-What's an NDA? -It means you can't
向任何人透露
disclose the settlement
和解的事以及和解金额
or the amount of the settlement with anyone,
也包括其他家属
including other family members.
-这意味着其他家庭拿不到那么多钱 -这不公平
-Which means they don't get it. -That's not fair.
一哦... 不
-| Oh... -No.
他们都应该得到同样的赔偿
No, they all need to get it.
除非三个家庭都拿到钱 否则他们不签字
They won't sign unless it's for all three.
让丽贝卡接电♥话♥
Put Rebecca on the phone.
-什么事 先生? -嘿!
-Yes, sir? -Hey, there!
从那次取证来看我以为你很了不起
I thought you were pretty hot shit after that deposition,
但看来你被
but looks like you're getting
一个该死的油井队的新人
hustled here by a fucking worm
给耍的团团转
off a work-over crew.
你觉得这寡妇能找到
Now, you think this-this widow is gonna be able
愿意打风险代理官司的律师吗?
to find a litigator to work on contingency?
没他帮忙不行 但我觉得他会帮的
Not without his help, but I think she can count on that.
去他的 付钱签字
Fuck it. Pay it and paper it
然后开除那个背信弃义的混账东西
and then fire that lying, backstabbing son of a bitch.
呃...
Uh...
您不能这样 先生 这是不当解雇
You can't do that, sir. It's wrongful termination.
告诉他别担心 我辞职
Tell him not to worry. I quit.
他提出辞职了
He is tendering his resignation.
哦 那真是皆大欢喜
Oh! Well, fucking great.
看来终于有件事能
It looks like something's finally going
让我顺心了
I my fucking way.
有四个方框
There are four boxes,
在这些地方签字
initials in those.
在这儿签字
Sign right there.
让我看看那个
Let me look over that.
让我来说下重点
Let me give you the highlights..
协议上说你永远不能起诉M-TEX公♥司♥
It says you can't sue M-TEX for anything, ever.
无论过去还是将来 如果
Nothing in the past, nothing in the future. If an
M-TEX的直升机往你房♥子上扔铁砧
M-TEX helicopter drops an anvil on your house,
你也没有任何追索权
you have no recourse.
这就是一百万美元的代价
That's what a million dollars buys,
如果你不愿意 我希望你确实不愿意
and if you don't like that--and I sure hope you don't.
那我们就法庭上见
then I will see you in court...
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
签了吧
Sign it.
好了
There you go.
你们这对疯狂的小情侣 别一下全花光了
You crazy kids, don't spend it all in one place.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表