剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
你知道吗?这样,就没人能把它夺走
You know? That way, nobody can take it away.
我能理解
I can see that.
比如,埃尔维奥,他很聪明
你知道吗?真的很聪明
Like, Elvio, he's smart, you know? Real smart.
他没进监狱,直接来地里干活
He skipped prison and went straight to the patch.
拥有自己的房♥子
Owns his home.
卡车也还清了贷款 妻子不用工作
Got his truck paid off. Wife don't work.
我的意思是
有多少个24岁的年轻人能做到这样?
I mean, how many 24-year-olds can say that?
没几个 - 没几个
Not very many. - Not very many.
哦,对了,肉好了
Oh, yeah, the meat's ready.
好了,我得走了,宝贝
Okay, I got to go, baby.
意思是“我们去吃饭吧”
That means, "Let's go eat."
好的,好的
Okay, okay.
嘿,把我的啤酒拿来
Hey, bring my beer.
吃吧,伙计
Dig in, man.
用西班牙语怎么说?
How do you say that in Spanish?
不太会说,但是,呃,
Not really, but, uh,
这样就行了
that'll work.
哦,伙计,真好吃
Oh, man, that's good.
好吃,对吧? 嗯哼
Good, right? Mm-hmm.
我靠,真辣
Holy shit, that's hot.
你还差得远呢,孩子
You got a way to go, son.
这还不是最辣的,兄弟
That's not even the hot one, bro.
这还不是最辣的?
How is that not the hot one?
没那么糟,兄弟 你给他吃了什么?
It's not that bad, bro. What'd you give him?
两个屌♥辣椒
Dos tacos de verga.
你还好吗,孩子?
You okay, son?
没事 别他妈的死在这儿
Yeah. Don't fucking die here.
我靠
Holy shit.
哥们,喝点啤酒,兄弟 你还好吗?
Man, drink some beer, bro. You good?
好了,我要去睡了
All right, I'm turning in.
晚安,爸爸
不,不 你跟我来
- Good night, Daddy. - No, no. You're coming with me.
什么? - 没错
What? That's right.
我们要像你九岁时那样,
We're gonna have an old-fashioned sleep-in,
睡个懒觉
like we used to when you were nine.
我才不要和爸爸睡同一张床
I'm not sleeping in the same bed as my father.
你睡床上 我睡地板上
You sleep in the bed. I'll sleep on the floor.
就在门正前的那块地板上
The part of the floor that's directly in front of the door.
呃,我的房♥间在哪儿,诺里斯先生?
Uh, where's my room, Mr. Norris?
哦,我们给你安排了小型套房♥,
Oh, we put you in the junior suite,
就是这张该死的沙发
which is this fucking couch here.
做个好梦 来吧,宝贝
Sweet dreams. Come on, baby.
你并没有阻止任何事情,爸爸
You're not preventing anything, Daddy.
只是推迟了而已
Just postponing it.
你只是让紧张的气氛进一步加剧
You're just forcing the tension to rise even further.
你知道,我无法预料
当他最终和我单独相处时,
You know, there is no telling what I'll let him do to me
我会让他对我做什么
when he finally has me alone.
你知道,你时不时会说一些话,
You know, every now and then, you say things
让人想起你基因库的另一面
that harken back the other side of your gene pool.
你在侮辱妈妈吗? - 是的
Are you insulting Mama? - Yeah, I am.
你不认为我们会长久,对吧?
You don't think we're gonna last, do you?
那件运动衫有配套的裤子吗?
Did that sweatshirt come with pants?
就像一套的那种?
Like as a set?
我觉得那像是养老院穿的
I think that's just for nursing homes.
我爱他
I love him.
亲爱的,你经历的每一段恋爱关系
Honey, every romantic relationship
都会失败,
you'll ever have will be a failure,
除了最后一段
except the last one.
你认为这是你最后一段恋爱关系
Do you think this is the last relationship
了吗?
you're ever gonna have?
我希望是
I want it to be.
好吧,见鬼,我们都希望每一段都是
Well, hell, we want all of them to be.
你认为会是最后一段吗?
Do you think it will be?
他可以拥有任何人
He can have anyone.
好吧,该死,你也可以 - 爸爸
Well, shit, you can, too. - Daddy.
按照你的逻辑
我现在就应该和他分手,
By your logic, I should just break up with him now
免得自己受苦,
and spare myself the suffering
直接等待最后一段
and just wait for the last one.
不是那样的
It don't work that way.
你得在失败中学会爱
You got to love your way through the failures.
不到最后,你永远不知道
是不是最后一次
You never know if you're in the last one till you're in it.
你以为和你妈是最后一次吗?
Did you think Mama was the last one?
当然不是
Shit, no.
宝贝,说真的,我和你妈
能维持六个星期,我都震惊了
Hell, honey, I was shocked your mom and I lasted six weeks.
那为什么持续了那么久?
Well, why did it last so long?
和你一样
Same as you.
虽然我们彼此都不合适,
I mean, as wrong as we were for each other,
但我爱她
I-I loved her.
我对她爱不释手
Couldn't keep my damn hands off of her.
该死,我仍然爱她
Shit, I still love her.
如果她失语了,我明天就再娶她一次
If she lost the power of speech, I'd marry her again tomorrow.
我从未和他睡过
I've never slept with him.
我们几乎在
所有能做的地方都做过爱
We've had sex just about everywhere you can do it.
亲爱的……
Honey...
我从未和他睡过
I've never slept with him.
就像,我……
Like, I've...
就像,我从未在他怀里睡着过,或者……
Like, I've never fallen asleep in his arms or...
在他怀里醒来过
like, woken up in them.
爸爸,如果我保证不做♥爱♥,
Daddy, if I promise not to have sex,
我能和他一起睡在沙发上吗?
can I just sleep with him on the couch?
求你了?
Please?
只是睡觉?
Just sleep?
你保证? - 嗯哼
You promise? - Mm-hmm.
我保证 嗯哼
I do. Mm-hmm.
那沙发是租的
That couch is a rental.
好的 知道了
Okay. Got it.
天哪,我的蛋蛋去哪儿了?
Lord, where'd my nuts go?
你怎么做到的?
How'd you pull this off?
我做了个承诺 - 嗯,是吗?什么承诺?
I made a promise. - Mm, yeah? What's the promise.
我可以和你一起睡
但我们不能做♥爱♥
Well, I can sleep with you, but we can't have sex.
你能保证吗?
Can you make that promise?
呃……
Uh...
我宁愿不保证
I'd rather not.
我知道,宝贝,但你能保证吗?
Well, I know baby, but can you make it?
嗯
Mm.
我们可以,我们可以摩擦吗?
Can we, can we dry hump?
你可以抱着我
You can hold me.
好吧,我们来谈谈这个
Okay, well, let's talk about this.
你保证不做♥爱♥
I mean, you promised no sex.
那……那排除了很多东西
Well, that... that leaves out a lot.
喂?
Yeah?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
看来他不是最后一个
Guess he's not the last one.
他不知道自己错过了什么
He don't know what he's missing.
来吧,宝贝
Come on, babe.
来吧,宝贝,躺下
Come on, babe, lay down.
过来,亲爱的 过来
Come here, honey. Come here.
你怎么总是对的?
How come you're always right?
因为我这辈子都在犯错
'Cause I spent all my life being wrong.
我从未忘记那些教训
I never forgot the lessons.
谢谢你
Thank you.
亲爱的
Honey.
该死的阿♥拉♥巴马
Fuck Alabama.
是啊 去死吧
Yeah. Fuck 'em.
嘿,18寸的太小了 换24寸的
Hey, the 18's too small. Go to 24.
库珀,去拿24英寸的管钳
Cooper, go get the 24-inch pipe wrench.
哪个是?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表