剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
就在这儿
Here.
-他来米德兰干什么? -为我工作
-What's he doing in Midland? -Working for me.
他不是五月才毕业吗
But he doesn't graduate till May.
他永远都毕不了业了 他退学了
He don't graduate ever. He dropped out.
他想在油田里工作
He wants to work in the patch.
他真是个废物
He is such a loser.
爸爸 我不是...我不是那个意思
Daddy, I didn't... I didn't mean it like that.
我来告诉你一件事 亲爱的
Let me tell you something, honey.
在油田里工作的人分为两种
There's two types of people that work in the patch.
梦想家和失败者
dreamers and losers.
以前整个国家都是这样
Used to be that way in the whole nation.
失败者都要去西部闯荡 不成功便成仁
Failures headed out West to either die or succeed.
一直到加州
All the way to California.
但那里现在已经没有梦想家了
But there's not any dreamers out there anymore,
只剩下小偷和蠢人
just thieves and fools.
梦想家们现在都会选择来这儿
This is where dreamers come now.
而失败者也会来这里寻求成功
And losers come here to win.
你想当哪一种?
Which one are you gonna be?
梦想家
A dreamer.
初次尝试注定会失败
First attempt's always a failure,
这意味着你会先成为失败者
so it means you're gonna be a loser.
不知道你会怎么做
Wonder what you'll do then.
今晚你睡我房♥间 我睡沙发
You take my room tonight, and I'll, uh, take the couch.
现在你应该明白了
Well, I guess now
我说的 “当钻井工人很危险” 是什么意思
you understand what I mean by "roughnecking's dangerous."
你一天抽两包烟还好意思说
Says the two-pack-a-day smoker.
明明再过三个月你就能拿到
In three months, you could've had
地质学学位了 你却...
a fucking degree in geology, and you...
我不需要拿学位
I don't need a degree.
我学到了所需的地质学知识
I learned all I need about geology.
我不想纸上谈兵 我想亲身体验
I don't want to teach the shit, I want to live it.
我想扎根在油田里
I want to be a landman.
像蒙蒂·米勒那样的人
Well, for every Monty Miller.
百里挑一 你明白 吗?
there's a hundred of me, all right?
你和蒙蒂唯一的区别就是他没有半途而废
The only difference between you and Monty is Monty didn't quit.
我和蒙蒂的区别在于
The difference in me
我没有那该死的信托基金
and Monty is I don't have a fucking trust fund.
我没有半途而废 我是被迫出局的
I didn't quit, I bled out.
再说了 我没也见你去投机取巧
And besides, I don't see you speculating
四处争取机会 或者是争抢矿产权
or banging on doors, or hustling mineral rights.
你只是钻井队里的无名小卒
No, you're the worm on a drill crew.
不好意思 你曾经是
Excuse me, you were.
你的队伍第一天就全军覆没了
And your crew is fucking dead on day one.
这就是给你的警示!
So, take the fucking hint!
如果将来我能经营一家石油公♥司♥
If I'm going to run an oil company one day,
就必须了解每个环节是如何运作的
I need to know how every aspect of it works.
比如勘探
The surveys,
建造钻井平台
making the drill pad,
转移设备 安置工人
moving the gear, housing the crew,
安装钻机 封井
setting the drill, capping the well,
维护油井 这一切的一切
maintaining the well, all of it.
所以经营一家石油公♥司♥就是你现在的计划
So, run an oil company. That's your plan now.
这是我的梦想
That's the dream.
我还没有具体计划
I don't have a plan yet.
好吧 你比大多数人都想得远
Well, you're closer than most.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
你会帮我吗?
Will you do me a favor?
那要看是帮什么忙了
Depends on what the favor is.
让我去另一个钻井队
Put me on another crew.
你知道吧 很多人都会因为
You know, a lot of people are gonna blame you
这次事故责怪你的
for what happened.
每当出了什么事 他们总是会责怪新人
Anytime something goes wrong, they always blame the worm.
让他们说去吧
Let me.
好吧 我会再给你找个钻井队
All right, I'll find you a crew.
听着 你妹妹来了
Listen, your sister's in town.
你要不要顺便去家里看看她?
You want to run by the house and see her?
我宁愿你开车送我回医院
I'd rather you drive me to the hospital
再让他们把导尿管给我插回去
so they can run that catheter back up my dick.
也不是不行
Fair enough.
那你想去咖啡馆喝杯啤酒吗?
You want to go by the café and get a beer?
现在才早上八点
It's eight in the morning.
今天是周日
It's Sunday.
你还能去干嘛呢?
What else you got to do?
那干不去呢?
Why not?
好啊
All right.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表