剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
Little far from Tech, isn't it?
嗯,我申请了阿♥拉♥巴马大学
Well, I applied to Alabama
就在达科塔接受他们录取通知后
as soon as Dakota accepted their offer.
那可是所很难进的学校
It's just a tough school to get into.
呃,但是,你知道,我和萨班教练谈过,
Uh, but I, you know, I talked to Coach Saban,
告诉他我有多么希望她去那里
told him how much,I wanted her there.
当她看着我的时候,我发挥得更好
I play better when she's watching me.
你知道,萨班教练退休了,对吧?
You know,Coach Saban retired, right?
什么?
What?
呃...不 不 - 他退休了吗?
Uh... no. No. - Did he retire?
那是谣言
That's rumors.
你知道,也许我们应该去看这场比赛
You know, maybe we should go to this game.
你和他谈过了? - 是的,是的 他--
Did you talk to him? - Yeah, yeah. He--
是的,我们去看比赛吧
Yeah, let's go to the game.
♪ 第二天,因为没有休息... ♪
♪ The next day, 'cause there ain't no rest... ♪
上!上!上!上!
Go! Go! Go! Go!
开球!
Hike!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的可是个名人
That son of a bitch is a celebrity.
如果我进不了阿♥拉♥巴马大学,
If I don't get into Alabama,
我会死的,爸爸
I'm gonna die, Daddy.
我向上帝发誓,我会死的
I swear to God, I'm gonna die.
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
我会死的
I'll die.
你们俩在做♥爱♥吗?
Are you two having sex?
爸爸
Daddy.
好吧,我得问问 - 当然
Well, I had to ask. - Of course.
这就是我问的结果
And that's what I get for asking.
你们有做好安全措施吗?
Are you being careful?
我们有规矩,我们也遵守
We have a rule and we stick to it.
我肯定会后悔问你这个问题,
I'm gonna regret asking you this,
但这条规矩是什么?
but what is this rule?
只要他不射在我里面,
As long as he never comes in me,
他可以射在我身上的任何地方
he can come anywhere on me.
我去买♥♥瓶胡椒博士 你要什么吗?
I'm gonna go get a Dr. Pepper. You want anything?
不用
No.
谢谢你这么通情达理,爸爸
Thanks for being so cool, Daddy.
这种事我永远不会告诉妈妈
I could never tell Mama these kind of things.
能给我来瓶胡椒博士吗? - 可以
Can I get a Dr. Pepper? - Yes.
你后面有波旁威士忌吗?
You got any bourbon back there?
先生?
Sir?
算了
Never mind.
今天过得不好? - 可以这么说
Rough day? - You could say that.
我有一些大♥麻♥软糖
如果你想要的话 免费的
I got some pot gummies if you want. No charge.
哦,你真是太好了,亲爱的,
Oh, that's real sweet of you, honey,
但我想,我还是算了吧
but I think,I'm gonna pass on that.
我欠你多少钱?
How much do I owe you?
四块
That'll be four, please.
四块?
Four?
给你 不用找了
There you go. And keep that for yourself.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
你好
Hello.
他活下来了
He survived.
他怎么样?
How'd he do?
很菜,非常菜
Green, real green.
但别说不行,而且他还努力了
but don't say no, and he tries.
我是说,这还不错
I mean, that's something.
如果你问我
那就是浪费大学学位
Waste of a college degree, if you ask me.
好吧,没人问你 也没人问我
Well, nobody's asking you. Nobody's asking me, either.
有其父必有其子,你懂我的意思吧
Like father like son, if you know what I mean.
没人比我更懂了
No one knows better.
我有一大堆“有其父必有其子”的例子
I got a truckload of "father like son."
所以我才把他交给你,
That's why I put him with you,
让他别惹麻烦
to keep him out of trouble.
我会尽力而为 - 好吧
I'll do my best. - All right.
我晚点再跟你谈
I'll talk to you later.
你特么在逗我吗?
这个漂亮的小杂种
Are you shitting me? This pretty son of a bitch
把手放在我女儿屁♥股♥上?
with his giant hand on my daughter's ass?
你刚才说什么? - 什么?
What did you just say? - What?
你说的是我的屁♥股♥?
Are you talking about my ass?
不,我说的是那家伙
抓了我女儿的屁♥股♥
No, I'm talking about that guy grabbing my daughter's ass
在全世界面前
in front of the whole world.
哦,我的天哪,那是达科塔·洛文
Oh, my gosh, that's Dakota Loving.
你一定是在耍我
You've got to be shitting me.
库珀
Cooper.
库珀
Cooper.
这是你的舱位
This is your pod.
嘿,呃,你晚饭吃什么?
Hey, uh, what you got going on for supper?
我-我不知道
I-I don't know.
你里面有吃的吗?
You got food in there?
我可能会开车回镇上
I'll probably just drive back to town.
关门
Close the door.
谢谢
Thank you.
说“谢谢”
Say "gracias."
谢谢 (Gracias.)
Gracias.
你需要学西班牙语
You need to learn Spanish
因为我他妈的不会整天说英语
'cause I'm not speaking,English all fucking day.
好吧 - 好吗?
Okay. - All right?
这是“啤酒”
This is "cerveza."
是的,啤酒 我知道啤酒
Yes. Cerveza. I know cerveza.
好吧,好吧 烤架
All right, all right. Parrilla.
烤架 - 是的,那是肉
Parrilla. - Yeah, and that's carne.
肉 - 是的
Carne. - Yeah.
当你-当你喝啤酒的时候,
And when-when you're drinking a beer,
你说,“我正在喝啤酒”
you say, "Estoy tomando una cerveza."
“我-我正在喝啤酒”?
"Estoy t-tomando una cerveza"?
当你吃玉米卷的时候,你说,
And when you're eating a taco, you say,
“我正在吃一个装满鸡♥巴♥的玉米卷”
"Estoy comiendo un taco lleno de verga."
“我正在……”,不,不,不
"Estoy...",No, no, no.
不要那样说 - 不……
Don't say that. - No...
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你就说,“我正在吃玉米卷”
You just say, "Estoy comiendo un taco."
我正在吃玉米卷 - 好吧,你懂了
Estoy comiendo un taco. - Okay, you got it.
你知道,如果我用英语问你什么,
And you know, if I ask you something in English,
就问我用西班牙语怎么说
just ask me how to say it in Spanish
一个月后你就会说两种语言了
and you'll be bilingual in a month.
好吧 - 好吧
Okay. - All right.
接一下
Get that.
嗯,我的意思是,她只是想和你谈谈
Well, I mean, she just wants to talk to you.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
你好,小宝贝
Hola, chiquita.
你好
Hello.
那是我女儿
That was my daughter.
我妻子不让她做某件事,
My wife told her no about something,
而且她知道我在老板面前
说不上话,所以...
and she knows that I have no pull with the boss, so...
那么,埃尔维奥,他是你儿子?
So, Elvio, he's your son?
赫曼尼托
Hermanito.
呃,他,呃,他是我弟弟
Uh, it-- uh, he's my little brother.
好的 所以,你全家都在地里干活?
Okay. So, your whole family works the patch?
所有人的家人都在地里干活
Everybody's whole family works the patch.
嘿
Hey.
我叔叔在监狱里待了十年
My uncle was in prison for ten years.
真的吗?
Really?
伙计,一个重罪犯
想赚六位数的唯一方法
Dude, the o-- the only way for a felon to make six figures
就是偷或者在地里干活
is to steal it or work the patch.
我试过偷,结果
我跟他落得一样的下场
I tried to steal it, and,I ended up right where he was.
不过,你知道吗?
You know what, though?
你真正努力工作更好
It's better you work for it real hard.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表