剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
then they move us in here.
眯到10点半
Nap till 10:30,
中午吃午饭
then lunch at noon.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
然后再回这儿待到下午2点半
Then back in here till 2:30,
睡到下午3点半
then nap till 3:30,
然后又把我们弄来这儿
then they move us back in here...
待到下午6点半 去吃晚饭
Then at 6:30, we have supper.
7点看 《危险边缘》
We watch Jeopardy! at 7,
8点就去睡觉
then eight o'clock is bedtime.
有什么活动吗?
Any activities?
你觉得我坐着这该死的轮椅
What kind of activities you see me doing
能干什么活动?
in this goddamn wheelchair?
你们可以打牌啊
Y'all can play cards.
没人记得住规则
Nobody can remember the rules...
这画真漂亮
That's beautiful.
烂得要死
It's shit.
不真的很漂亮
No, it's... it's really beautiful.
为什么画乌鸦?
Why a crow?
就是...你是从哪儿得到的灵感?
Like, where did you, you know, get the inspiration?
因为它就在
"Cause it's sitting
那该死的院子里
in the fucking yard.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Right.
知道你们的问题吗 老头?
You know your problem, old man?
你们怨气很大 每个人都是
You're pissed off. I mean, all of you are.
我能理解 天啊 要是我也被
And I get it. Shit, I'd be pissed off too
困在这儿无所事事 我也会怨气冲天
if I was stuck in this place, nothing to do.
我知道你们需要什么
I know what you people need.
-什么? -我马上回来
What's that? -I'll be right back.
马上回来 亲爱的
Right back, honey.
要点什么 女士?
What can I get for you, ma'am?
一加仑蒂托斯和玛格丽特
Gallon of Tito's, margarita mix,
12罐朗姆水
12-pack of ranch waters...
你们还有什么硬苏打水?
What kind of hard seltzers you got?
好了 开始吧
Oh, here we go.
好 我们继续
All right, here we go.
一项最近的实验室研究表明
"A recent laboratory study shows that
大学生在接触了什么事物后
undergraduates have 50% less sex
性生活减少了50%...
after being exposed to..."
大鸟那棕色结痂的屁♥眼♥
"Big Bird's brown crusty asshole."
那是我写的
That was mine.
你不该说出来的 贝芙
You're not supposed to say that, Bev.
本该我来猜的 但现在我知道
I'm supposed to try and guess. But now I know
你的想法了 你可真是个变♥态♥ 贝芙
how your mind works, and you are one twisted bitch, Bev.
这局算她赢 大家都喝
That's my winner. Everybody drink up.
除了贝芙
except Beverly_
我已经在喝了
I was already drinking..
你得克制一下 鲍勃
You got to pace yourself, Bob.
别让你的老二醒来
e W don't want that pecker waking up.
不好意思 你哪位?
I'm sorry, who are you?
你确实该不好意思 瞧瞧这地方
You are sorry. I mean, look at this place.
你想在这儿度过晚年吗?
Would you want to live out your last years here?
他们不能饮酒
They can't drink alcohol.
他们远不止21岁了
You can't get further from 21 than this crowd.
大多数人都 他们都有在吃药
Most of them are--All of them are on medication.
再不济能怎么样呢?
What's the worst that could happen?
他们会死的
They could die.
他们被送来这儿就是为了等死
That's what they were sent here to do,
在此之前 他们也是成年人
and until that happens, they are still adults,
他们能为自己做决定
and they can make their own decisions.
对吗 艾瑟尔?
Right, Ethel?
你说得对
You bet your ass.
是这样 但现在
They sure can, but right now,
到午睡的点了
it's time for their afternoon nap.
你瞧瞧 任务完成了
Well, look at that, mission accomplished.
别把这些东西扔掉
Don't throw these games out.
就让他们找点乐子吧
Let them have a little fucking fun.
听听音乐 找点乐子
A little music and a little fucking fun...
这要求不过分吧
Not too much to ask.
见 再
Bye.
他们真可爱 除了艾瑟尔
They were so sweet. Not Ethel.
可怜的老家伙们
Poor old birds.
根本没人在乎他们
No one to give two shits about them_
请留步
Excuse me.
又是她
This bitch.
他们想知道明天几点来
They want to know what time tomorrow.
明天?
Tomorrow?
你什么时候再来?
What time are you coming back?
我不想听你对我提出的娱乐方式说三道四
I don't want to hear any shit about how I entertain them.
嘿 不管你要做什么 都继续吧
Hey, whatever you did, keep doing it.
这还是我头回见到艾瑟尔笑
That's the first time l've seen Ethel smile.
11点见
See you at 11.
11点他们还在午睡呢
They're still in their morning nap.
还午睡什么 他们睡得够多的了
Fuck their nap. It's all they do.
11点见
See you at 11.
我跟他们说一声
I'll tell them.
-妈妈? -嗯?
-Mama? -Mm?
我觉得你找到人生使命了
I think you found your calling.
我们可不能让这个小丑
We need more than this clown
穿着租来的保安制♥服♥
in the rent-a-cop suit
看守这该死的地方
watching this fucking place.
鬼知道等我们走了之后
I mean, no telling what they're gonna do
他们会怎么处理这些东西
iwth all this shit when we're gone.
在完工之前我们哪儿都不去
We ain't going anywhere till this work-over's done.
我们轮班 不停地干
We swap crews and don't fucking stop.
哦 有好戏看了
Oh, here comes the fun.
是啊
Yep.
老大说了在还钱之前不准钻井
The big man said you don't drill till we're paid back.
你以为你的头儿是老大?
You think your boss is the big man?
你根本不知道谁才是老大
You don't have any fucking idea who the big man is.
不过你很快就能见到他了
But you're getting close to meeting him.
嘿 瘦子 你话真多
Hey, flaco with the big fucking mouth,
我知道怎么让你闭嘴
I know a good way to shut it.
-是吗? -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
试试看啊 混♥蛋♥们?
You want some, motherfuckers?!
啊?
Huh?!
看来你不怎么会数数啊
I'm just gonna guess you don't do a lot of math_
立竿见影
See how well that went?
你知道这帮混♥蛋♥有一半
Well, you know half these sons of bitches
都在替他们卖♥♥毒品吧?
sell drugs for 'em, right?
慢慢来 戴尔
Take it one day at a time, Dale.
-要有耐心 -好吧
One day at a time. -Yeah.
好了 家伙都收起来 继续干活
All right, y'all put that shit away and get back to work.
钻机可不会自己建好
This rig ain't gonna build itself.
懦夫
Coward.
看到那家伙干嘛了吗?
See what that old boy did?
他刚躲到卡车后面去了
He walked to the back the fucking truck.
你得给我找点真正的帮手 汤米
You got to get me some real help out here, Tommy.
要靠得住的
Some real fucking help.
好 我会找的 好吗?
Yes, I'm working on it, all right?
该死的!
Goddamn!
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
工作呢 你在哪儿?
Working. Where are you?
我在酒吧呢
I'm at the Patch.
欢乐一刻
It's happy hour.
来陪我玩吧
Come entertain me.
艾恩斯莉去哪了?
Well, where's Ainsley?
她跟朋友出去玩了
She's out with friends.
她什么时候交的朋友?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表