剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我们不需要她了
We don't need her anymore.
而且她的工作方式存在风险
And the way she works is a liability.
你知道吗 有意思的是
You know, it's funny.
她也是这么评价你的
She says the exact same thing about you.
我打算给她一个正式职位
I'm offering her a permanent position.
你不需要更多的法务人员了
You don't need any more in-house counsel.
我打算任命她为勘探副总裁
I'm offering her vice president of exploration.
她是我见过最精明的谈判专家
She's the shrewdest negotiator I've ever seen,
而且手段十分强硬
and she's an absolute killer.
蒙蒂 她只是个律师
Monty, she's a lawyer.
她对石油一窍不通
She don't know anything about oil.
-她不是地质学家 -她有戴尔
- She ain't a geologist. - She's got Dale
而且有你帮她
and she's got you.
好吧 我觉得这是个错误决定
Well, I just think it's a mistake.
随便吧 我跟你说这些
Well, believe it or not, I'm not sitting here
可不是为了征求你的意见
asking for your fucking permission.
想办法跟她合作
Figure out a way to work with her.
好吧
All right.
我的女儿们在外面吗?
Are my daughters out there?
是啊
Yeah.
当然不在 她们怎么会来这儿?
Of course. Why would they be?
好吧 蒙蒂
All right, Monty.
-我会再来看你 -好
- I'll see you. - Yeah.
好了 他交给你了
Well, he's all yours.
说教起作用了吗?
The speech work?
还需要你再做做思想工作
He's gonna need another one from you.
告诉他“要么退休要么完蛋”
The "quit or else" kind.
等医生说他可以坐飞机了 就带他
So, when the doctor says he's okay to travel, get his ass
远走高飞吧
on a plane and take him far away.
还有...
And...
你们就像新婚夫妇那样过一阵子
y'all just act like newlyweds for a while.
哦 那该多好啊
Oh, wouldn't that be something.
你不能问他
You can't ask him.
你得告诉他
You got to tell him.
好吧 说起来容易做起来难
Well, that's easier said than done.
只有你能做到
You're the only one that can do it.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a little bit
我们再去吃午饭 好吗?
and we'll get that lunch, okay?
你要回来了吗?
You headed back?
我爱你
I love you.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
如果你开口就说“我爱你”
If you start the conversation with "I love you,"
那你肯定是做了什么
you did fucking something.
我只是觉得我说得不够多
I just don't feel like I say it often enough.
而且我觉得很幸运...
And I'm feeling lucky that...
我们破镜重圆了...
we're back together...
总之这就是我打电♥话♥的原因 好吗?
Anyway, that's-that's the only reason I called, okay?
啊
Aw.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you.
你真贴心
That's so sweet.
今晚我要好好表现给你看 你这个性感的家伙
And I'm gonna show you how much tonight, you sexy motherfucker.
我找到了一家最棒的脱衣舞俱乐部 要带老人们去
Ugh, I found the cutest strip club to take my old folks.
你-你找到了什么 你说什么?
You-you found-- What'd you say?
脱衣舞俱乐部 带老人们去
Strip club. To take my old folks.
嘿 你认识医生吗?
Um, hey, do you know a doctor?
嗯 我认识医生
Yeah, I know doctors.
什么类型的医生?
What kind of doctor?
急救员也行
Maybe a paramedic.
你知道的 我可不想他们中有人
You know, I don't need one of these guys having
-心脏病发作 -安吉拉 你到底
- a heart attack. - Angela, what in the hell
- 在说什么? -能不能
- are you talking about? - Just...
就把联♥系♥方式发给我 好吗?
send the contact, okay?
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我得继续练翘臀了
I got to keep working on this ass.
么么哒
Mwah.
-嗨爸爸 -嗨宝贝
- Hi, Daddy. - Hey, honey.
-你和你妈妈在一起吗? -是的
- Are you with your mother? - Yeah.
我们在踏步机上呢
We're on the stair steppers.
谁想到的把楼梯装在一个
Whoever thought to put stairs on a deal
能转圈的机器
that pulls 'em around in a circle
这样你就能一直爬楼梯了
so you could just walk stairs forever--
真是天才
it's genius.
好吧 宝贝 我们家也有楼梯
Well, honey, we've got stairs at the house.
你干嘛不直接在家
Why don't you just walk up and down
上上下下走个没完?
them sons of bitches forever?
那不一样 爸爸
It's not the same, Daddy.
那些是为了上下楼
Those stairs have a destination.
这些是为了练臀
These ones are for your butt.
好的 亲爱的 好吧
Okay, honey. All right.
听着 你妈妈说的什么
Listen, what's this that your mother's saying
脱衣舞俱乐部和...
about a-a strip club and...
医生是怎么回事?
a doctor? What is that?
我们要带老人们去郊游
We're taking the old folks on a field trip.
去看脱衣舞?
To see strippers?
他们都很兴奋
They're real excited.
你想一起来吗?
Do you want to come, too?
他才不会去呢
Hell no, he's not coming.
来嘛
Come on.
这次还是算了 亲爱的
I think I'll sit this one out, honey.
好吧
'Kay.
好了 我要把...
Well, I'm gonna turn the...
强度调高
level up.
我真的喘不过气了
I'm really out of breath.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, sweetheart.
-我爱你 -么么哒
- I love you. - Mwah.
我爱你
I love you.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, little one.
你要搬东西吗?
You got groceries to carry?
你不能搬重物
You can't carry groceries.
我说什么来着?
What did I say?
对不起
Sorry.
好了 快回屋里去
All right, get back in the house.
你们墨西哥女人真霸道
Man, you Mexican women are bossy.
你还没见识过真正的霸道呢 瘦子
You ain't seen bossy yet, flaco.
快回屋里去
Back in the house.
你在准备考试吗?
You studying for a test?
算是吧
Sort of.
什么考试?
What's the subject?
我们的未来
Our future.
“我们的未来”
"Our future."
才亲了两次就说“我们的未来”
Two kisses and it's "our future."
是三次
Three kisses.
第一次不算
First one didn't count.
那是为了气曼努埃尔
That was to hurt Manuel.
对我来说都算
Counted to me.
我现在还不敢相信这一切
I can't trust this right now.
也许你该先专注于自己的生活
Maybe just focus on your own life for now.
看看这段感情会如何发展
We'll see where this thing goes.
我不...
I don't...
我有个梦想 但是...
I have a dream, but...
我不知道仅仅是为了自己
I don't know if I have the courage
是否有勇气去实现它
to chase it just for me.
那你有打算吗?
So, what's the plan?
住在我的丈夫买♥♥的房♥子里
Live in the house my husband bought
抚养他的孩子 承担起一切责任
and raise his son and all the sacrifice that goes with it,
究竟是为什么?
because why?
你就见了这些不堪
You took one look at this mess,
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表