剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我能听懂这句
I know what that means.
意思是 “该吃饭了” 阿尔曼多教我的
Means -"time to eat.-" Armando taught me that.
阿尔曼多在跟你胡扯呢
eWll, Armando was fucking with you.
这句的意思是 “走吧”
'cause it means -"let's go.-"
我该走了
I should leave.
不行
No.
来都来了
You're in it now.
走吧
Come on.
如果你在这儿花拳绣腿的
rTy any of that kung fu shit around here
就会有人一枪毙了你 伙计
and somebody's gonna shoot your ass, ese..
-你能吃辣吗? -我以为我能
-You like spice? -I-I thought I did.
吃辣有助于健康
Spice keeps the doctor away.
-谢谢 -嗯
Thank you. -Mm-hmm.
你可不能剩饭
You need to clean the plate.
她过会儿要来检查的
She'll be back to check.
看来大家都高估了
Everybody's really overestimating
我的耐受力
my pain tolerance.
你是新来的吧
You're the worm.
有这么明显吗?
I'm that easy to spot, huh?
好像我衣服上就写着 “新人” 一样
You'd think it says -"worm-" on my shirt.
也不必这么说
There's no need for that.
埃尔维奥把你描述得惟妙惟肖
Elvio did a very good job of describing you.
你是阿丽安娜
You're Ariana.
我猜他能看穿我心底的悲伤
He can sense sadness in me, I guess.
你得逗我开心
See, you're gonna have to make me laugh..
看我吃饭好像就能逗你笑
Well, watching me eat seems to have that effect.
我能喝点东西吗?
Can I drink now, please?
-可以 -哦..
-Yes. -Oh..
你们吃的东西都这么辣吗?
Do y'all eat anything that ain't spicy?
甜点就不辣
Dessert's not spicy.
也许我该吃那个
Maybe I should eat that.
我觉得你已经饱了
| I guess you've had enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 天吶
Oh, damn.
如果我住在墨西哥 我绝对只吃这个
If I lived in Mexico, this is all I would eat.
那你就不会这么瘦了
You would not be so skinny.
我在呢 我在呢
Ahí voy. Ahí voy.
我在呢 我在呢
Ahí voy. Ahí voy.
哎 你们这些娇生惯养的白人小子
Yes, all you bottle-fed white boys
意识不到这些都是有用意的
don't realize that these serve a purpose,
取悦你们可不是其中之一
and entertaining you isn't one of them..
好吧 算是其中之一 但不是主要的
Well, I guess it's one of them, just not the main one.
你还想吃点什么吗?
You need anything from the kitchen?
别走
Don't leave.
天呐 这是我头一回
God, this is the longest I've gone
这么长时间没想起他
without thinking of him.
还有没他的日子该怎么过
And how we live without him.
好吧
Okay.
飞机在这儿着陆的吗?
They landed the plane here?
是啊 他们开着货车来接头
Yeah, they pulled a van up beside it,
再把毒品从飞机转移到货车上
off-loaded the drugs from the plane to the van,
接着那辆油罐车就从山上冲下来
then that oil tanker came over the hill
以70英里的时速撞了上来
and hit them going about 70.
火势想必很大吧
Quite the fire, it appears.
是啊 当11 000加仑原油遇上
Yeah, well, when 11,000 gallons of crude oil
100辛烷值的航♥空♥汽油 铁定会爆♥炸♥
hits 100 octane avgas, it tends to go boom.
我觉得偷飞机应该很困难吧
It would seem to me a plane would be difficult to steal.
如果你会开就不难
Not if you know how to fly one.
飞机又不是安了自动门锁
It's not like they got automatic door locks
有钥匙才能开
and a set of keys.
不过难以藏匿 除非飞去墨西哥
Pretty hard to hide, though, unless you hide it in Mexico.
这样的失窃案时有发生吗?
How common are thefts like these?
飞机 卡车以及重型设备之类的?
Planes and trucks, heavy equipment?
我说不上这算不算失窃
Well, I don't know if I'd call it a theft.
不算吗?
No?
那在德州西部
What do they call it in West Texas
有人拿走了不属于自己的东西 又该叫什么?
when someone takes something that doesn't belong to them?
那些东西会消失一个月左右
Things go missing for a month or so
紧接着就自己回来了
and then they find their way back.
-“自己回来了”? -是啊
-"Find their way back?"? -Yeah.
小偷会还回来的
The thieves return them.
这不合理
That makes no sense.
他们偷这些东西运毒
They steal them to move drugs in
完事了就会还回来
and then they return them.
而如果我报案
And if I report it,
州警就会截住他们
a state trooper pulls them over,
我的卡车就得被扣到审判结束
and then they have my truck till the trial's over,
这得耗上两年的功夫
which is two years from when they found it.
要么我就坐视不管
Or I can keep my mouth shut
这样卡车三周内就能还回来
and get my truck back in three weeks.
要么我报案 再祈祷审判能快点结束
Or report it and hope for a speedy trial
或者永远拿不回来
or never get it back.
那样我就得再买♥♥一辆卡车
Then I got to buy a new fucking truck,
然后再接着被偷
and it gets stolen.
所以 你指望我相信雪佛龙和埃克森
So, you expect me to believe that Chevron and Exxon
都放任自己的设备被偷?
allow their equipment to be stolen?
毒贩才不敢惹这些大人物
Cartels don't mess with those fucking big guys,
他们只会挑自营者
they only mess with the independents.
嗯
Hmm.
很聪明
Smart.
是啊 他们个个都精得很
Yeah, they're crafty fuckers, all right.
不过你倒是上报了飞机失窃
You reported the plane, though?
对报给航♥空♥局了
Yeah, to the FAA.
以防有什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
In case some terrorist flew it
开着它去撞银行大楼
into a bank building or something.
真是狂野西部啊
The Wild West.
你说对了
You bet your ass.
那些是什么?
What are those?
风力发电机
Wind turbines.
在这儿吗?
Out here?
哪儿都有
Everywhere.
绿色能源已经开始取代石油产业了吗?
Green energy starting to push out the oil industry?
走吧 我带你看点东西
Let's go. I want to show you something.
天哪 这些东西真大
God, they're massive.
有400英尺高
400 feet tall.
混凝土占地面♥积♥三分之一英亩
The concrete foundation covers a third of an acre
深入地底12英尺
and goes down into ground 12 feet.
-是谁的资产? -石油公♥司♥的
Who owns them? -Oil companies.
我们用这些给油井供电
We use them to power the wells.
这地方没有电网 我们是离网供电
No electricity out here. We're off the grid.
他们用清洁能源给油井供电吗?
They use clean energy to power the oil wells?
他们会用代替能源
They use alternative energy.
根本算不上什么清洁能源
There's nothing clean about this.
啊
Ah.
石油大♥师♥ 那你告诉我
Please, Mr. Oilman, tell me how the wind
风能是如何破坏环境的
is bad for the environment.
你知道要烧多少柴油
Do you have any idea how much diesell
才能搅拌这么多混凝土吗?
they had to burn to mix that much concrete?
或者制♥造♥钢材 把这些东西运来这里
Or make that steel and haul this shit out here
再用450英尺高的起重机组装起来?
and put it together with a 450-foot crane?
你猜要用多少石油
You want to guess how much oil it takes.
才能润滑这玩意吗?
to lubricate that fucking thing?
还要做防寒处理
Or winterize it?
它20年的使用寿命
In its 20-year lifespan,
都抵消不掉制♥造♥它的碳痕迹
it won't offset the carbon footprint of making it.
我这都还没说太阳能板
And don't get me started on solar panels
还有你们特斯拉电池里的锂
and the lithium in your Tesla battery.
更不用说
And never mind the fact that,
如果全世界的人明天决定都用电
if the whole world decided to go electric tomorrow,
我们就没有足够的输电线路
We don't have the transmission lines
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表