剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
但愿别下冰雹
God forbid if it hails.
我还没想到冰雹的事
I didn't think of the hail.
他们想到了
They did.
你这块地上有54口油井
You've got 54 wells on this property.
只有6口在产
Only six produce.
而且每天产量都不超过10到12桶
And, hell, none of 'em pump more than ten or 12 barrels a day.
我只占18%的份额
And I'm 18% of that.
这片区域都开采枯竭了
This area is all played out.
对这些小型抽油机来说是这样
For these little grasshopper pumps, it is.
但它们只下到2000英尺
But they don't go down 2,000 feet.
只是在吸一点点残油
They're sucking on a leak.
页岩层在地下7000到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺
The shale is 7,000 to 10,000 feet down.
我知道 但没人愿意投资
I know, but ain't nobody gonna invest
改造和钻探这54口井
in swapping wells and drilling for 54 wells.
大部分租约都过期了
Hell, most of these leases is expired.
我手上这堆矿权
I'm sitting on a stack of minerals
连纸都不值
I can't sell for the paper they're on.
我可以卖♥♥掉
I can.
你怎么卖♥♥
How you gonna do that?
这片11000英亩土地377号♥
This is 377 on 11,000 acres.
每次整合50英亩
Put together 50 acres at a time.
最大的七个地主跟你情况一样
Seven largest are in the same situation as you.
四个已经同意了
Four of 'em have already committed.
但你的权益金不是18%了
But your royalty rate is not 18% anymore.
是25%
It's 25.
你可以继续毁掉这片麦田
Now, you can wreck that wheat field,
指望一年赚200
hope to make 200 a year,
或者我们改造这些油井 每月给你这个数
or we can rework these wells, and I can pay you that a month.
你想养多少牛都行 不用管成本
You run all the cattle you want. Who cares what they cost?
就像70年代那样
That's how it was in the '70s.
关键在于规模
Well, power's in the numbers.
小生产商抱团就能成为大生产商
A group of small producers become a big producer.
那这25%你要抽多少
And just how much of my 25 do you take?
一分不要
Not a dime.
你把租约签给我 我再卖♥♥给石油公♥司♥
You're signing the lease to me, I'm selling it to them.
石油公♥司♥付我钱 跟你无关
Oil company pays me, not you.
这对你和你邻居都有好处
That helps you, and it helps your neighbor.
我下一个就去找他
That's where I'm going next.
我需要做什么
What do I got to do?
签租约就行
Just sign the lease.
然后你就不用管了
Then you ain't got to do nothing.
你的子孙后代也不用管
Neither do your kids or their kids.
他们总得做点什么
Well, they got to do something.
我不想让他们在这闲着
I don't need 'em hanging around here.
那就给他们挖个泳池 让他们泡着玩
Well, dig 'em a pool. Let 'em splash around in that.
泳池
A swimming pool?
在加尔萨县
In Garza County?
那可太好了
Wouldn't that be something?
天啊
Lord help me.
库珀 很高兴和你合作
Well, Cooper, nice doing business with you.
非常感谢 斯文森先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Swensen.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
但愿如此
I hope not.
从20年代起
They've been pumping oil
这片地就在抽油
out of this ground since the '20s.
到了80年代♥开♥始枯竭
Then, in the '80s, it started drying up.
90年代基本就采完了
By the '90s it's pretty well played out.
这是页岩层 从这直通米德兰
This is a shale. It goes all the way from here to Midland.
你可以想象一层层坚实的岩石
So just imagine layer after layer of solid rock
像面包片一样叠在一起
slapped on top of one another like slices of bread.
层与层之间 就是黄油般的油田
And between the slices, well, that's your butter.
这是最近几年才发现的
Just figured that out a few years ago.
雪佛龙花了530亿美元
Now, Chevron spent $53 billion dollars
收♥购♥一家钻探公♥司♥来开采
to buy a drilling company to get it out.
我们可以租用400口油井
So we can assume the leases on 400 wells,
但需要水平钻探
but we're gonna have to drill horizontal
还要水力压裂
and we're gonna have to frack it.
这种交易叫做农场外包
A deal like that's called a farm-out.
我们能使用400口井
So, we have access to 400 wells.
但每口井要花1100到1800万美元
But it's gonna cost between 11 and 18 million dollars
不等
for each well.
我们同意先开♥发♥9口
We agreed to the first nine.
总共1.62亿美元
That's $162 million dollars.
如果前四口出油
Now, if we hit on the first four,
我们就必须再钻九口
that means we're obligated to drill nine more.
如果再有四口出油 就得钻27口
If we hit on four more, then we're committed to 27.
你明白我的意思吧
You see where I'm going with that?
明白 我们的协议是
- I do. - Our deal
一旦回收120%成本
is that we recoup on strikes to 120%
就开始分成
and then we start revenue sharing.
2%的利率还算不错
It's a pretty good deal when it's two percent interest.
但如果是12% 前九口都是干井的话
But at 12%, we're bankrupt in a month
一个月就破产了
if it turns out the first nine are dry holes.
那你想让我怎么做
Okay, so what do you want from me?
每口出油的井都要收回成本
Well, each strike has to pay for itself
还要为下一口提供资金
and then it has to pay for the next one.
我们得抢在银行前面
So we got to get ahead of the bank.
你得达成一个协议
You have to make a deal that pays for the whole thing
第一次就能回本
on the first home run.
内特会给你讲解具体数据
Now, Nate here is gonna take you through the numbers.
戴尔负责技术部分
Dale will take you through the science.
明天你就能成专家了
By tomorrow you'll be a damn expert.
为什么要换新泵
Why new pumps?
现在这些有什么问题
What's wrong with these?
你是说"油井"
You mean "wells."
太浅了
Too shallow.
那要多深
Well, how deep do they need to be?
戴尔 戴尔
- Dale? - Ah,
大约1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥到13000英尺
between 10,000 and 13,000 feet.
但得斜着钻
But you got to drill at an angle,
然后压裂 压裂
- and then you got to frack it. - Frack it.
往井下注入大量盐水
You shoot a shit ton of salt water downhole,
把油从裂缝中挤出来
and you squeeze all that oil out of the fractures,
然后抽上来 分离出水
then you pump it up, separate the water.
技术彻底改变了这里的游戏规则
Technology... it changed the game out here.
这不就是那个
Yeah, isn't this the technology
在俄克拉荷马引发地震的技术吗
that's causing earthquakes in Oklahoma?
女士 在压裂技术出现之前
There were earthquakes in Oklahoma
那里就有地震了 好吧
- before fracking, ma'am. - Okay.
天啊 汤米
- Jesus Christ. - Tommy!
什么事 你看
- Yeah? - Look.
你要明白
You understand,
我觉得这根本就不该做
I don't think anyone should be doing this, all right?
应该被禁止
I think it should be illegal.
那你就该去竞选国会议员
Well, then, you should've run for Congress
而不是在石油公♥司♥工作
instead of getting a job with an oil company.
我只是
I just...
很难为一件
I have a very hard time
我认为错误的事情辩护
advocating for something I believe is wrong.
说得好 律师
Says the lawyer.
瑞贝卡 这跟对错无关
Good and bad don't factor into this, Rebecca.
我们的祖辈建立了一个
Our great-grandparents built a world
靠这玩意运转的世界
that runs on this shit right here.
在找到替代品之前
Until it starts running on something else,
我们必须供应它 否则世界就会停转
we got to feed it, or the world stops.
嘿
Hey.
还有另一种选择
There is an alternative.
你大可扔掉手♥机♥ 把奔驰换成
You can throw your phone away and trade that Mercedes in
自行车或骑马 自己打猎觅食
for a bicycle or a horse and start hunting for your own food
住帐篷里 但你会是唯一这么做的人
and living in a tent, but you'll be the only one
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表