剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
《石油天王》前情提要
Previously on Landman
你家人要在这儿住多久 汤米?
How long is your family staying, Tommy?
只有一个是我家人
Only one of 'em is my family,
我会解决的
and I'm working on it.
那你最好快点
Work faster.
我们这儿不需要你们的石油
We don't want your oil here.
你们卖♥♥的产品会让顾客上瘾依赖
You sell a product that your customers are dependent on.
没错
Yes.
一个道理 只不过我们的规模更大
It's the same. Ours is just bigger.
现在你们要照我说的做
Here's what you're going to do.
你们要像个男人一样
You are going to take
接受这八位数的和解金
your eight-figure settlement like men.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们不用商讨措辞 这是一场投降
We're not negotiating. This is a surrender.
成功的关系需要一些牺牲
Successful relationships require sacrifice.
你大错特错了
It's a huge mistake.
答应我
Say yes.
-哦停下 停下! -去踩固定块 新人
-Oh, stop, stop! -Get on the blocks, worm.
-什么? -关掉钻机!
-What? -Kill the rig!
情况怎么样?
How'd it go?
运作正常
She's running.
我向来不喜欢赌
Well, I don't like gambling,
但这回倒是赌对了
but it paid off this time.
库珀 我得见你一面
Cooper, I need to see you.
你能来见我吗?
Can you do that for me?
好 可以 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, I can do that.
我们要一直住在这儿了吗?
Are we moving here for good?
我一定是脑子进水了
I must be out of my fucking mind.
嗯 和我们刚修好的
Yeah, it's about the same
那口井差不多
as the one we just worked over.
我们应该把整个油田的井都修了
We should work this whole field over.
毕竟这儿的井都投产35年以上了
I mean, these are all 35 years or more in production.
总共多少口井 博斯?
How many total, Boss?
呃应该是17口
Uh, 17, I think.
好吧
All right.
哦该死
Oh, shit.
早啊 亲爱的
Morning, honey.
定个新规矩吧
Let's make a new rule.
只要你晚上跟我玩后入式
Any time you spend the night banging me on all fours,
第二天早上就必须接我电♥话♥ 混♥蛋♥
you take my call the next morning, you fucking asshole.
亲爱的 我在工作呢 好吗?
Honey, I'm working, okay?
-瞧见没? -啊 嗨伙计们
-See? -Aww. hi, boys.
-嘿 安吉 -你们真早啊
-Hey, Ange. -It's so early.
是啊 毕竟早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Well, you know what they say the early bird gets.
我知道这句什么意思
Well, I know what he could've gotten.
-哦! -天吶!
-Oh! -Oh!
亲爱的 他们都看见了
Honey, they just saw that.
那咋了?
Who cares?
只是找点乐子
I'm just having fun.
你什么时候回来?
When will you be home?
我不确定 可能会晚点 我们在检修油井
I don't know, probably late. We're checking wells.
-能赶回来吃晚餐吗? -也许吧
-In time for supper? -Maybe?
你最好能回来 库珀也要来
Well, you better be. Cooper's coming.
-今晚吃团圆饭 -什么时候决定的?
-It's family dinner night. -Since when?
我今早醒来临时想到的
Since I thought of it when I woke up this morning.
就定在7点吧
Let's say 7.
那我得开300英里路 亲爱的
I got to drive a 300-mile loop, honey.
你能不能
Do you think
稍微做出一点努力
you can apply a little fucking effort
修补一下家人之间的裂痕?
into repairing the damage that's been done to our family?
什么叫裂痕?
What damage are you talking about?
我只是说我在工作
All I said is I'm working,
我会尽快赶回去的
and I'll get there when I can.
看来一切又回到老样子了 是吗?
Picking up right where we fucking left off, huh?
没错 重蹈覆辙
Exactly. Picking up where we left off,
我早就提醒过你的
which is what I fucking told you.
天吶
Geez.
一点就着啊
Grumpy.
好吧 我们7点见
Okay. I'll see you at 7.
我爱你
I love you.
好 我也爱你
All right, yeah, I love you, too.
哦 我还得去采购点东西
Oh, and I'm gonna do a little more shopping.
这地方看着就像个兄弟会宿舍
This place looks like a fucking frat house.
别担心 维克多的信♥用♥卡♥还在我这呢
But don't worry, I still have Victor's credit card, okay?
爱你 拜拜
Love you. Bye.
爱你 亲爱的 拜拜
Love you, honey. Bye.
所以说 你跟安吉拉
So, you and Angela.
打算重新开始了
Giving it another go.
是啊 我们在努力
Yeah, we're trying to.
她不♥穿♥衣服的时候真的令我难以拒绝
It's pretty hard to say no to her when she's not.
-Dressed? Yeah. -Yeah.
-这样吗? -没错
她知道
Well, is she aware
我和内特也得一起吃晚饭
that Nate and I are gonna be
对吧 毕竟我们住一块儿
at this dinner, you know, 'cause we fucking live there?
她可没想那么多 戴尔
She's not thinking that deep inside it, Dale.
我能一起来吗?
Can I come to dinner?
我是说 我不吃东西
I mean, I don't want to eat.
我就坐在角落看着她
I just want to sit in the corner and watch her.
有何不可呢?
Why not?
见证人越多越好
We can use all the witnesses we can get.
-喂? -嘿 蒙蒂
-Yeah? -Hey, Monty.
听着 安德鲁斯的这些油井产量不足
Listen, these Andrews wells are underperforming.
它们和那天修的那口井
They're about the same age as that other one
年份差不多 产量也差不多
the other day and about the same production.
你想让修井队继续干吗?
Do you want us to keep this work-over crew going or what?
一共多少口?
How many wells?
17口
Seventeen.
我可不喜欢冒风险
Well, I don't like pressing my luck.
它们都在同一个油田
Look, they all pull from the same field,
不会有风险的 只是开销问题
so there's no risk, there's just expense.
蒙蒂 这些井都太老旧了 需要维修
And Monty, the things are old, and they need to be serviced.
上回那口井不就证明了这一点吗?
I mean, that last one was proof of that, wasn't it?
一次修一口井
Work them over one at a time.
我得看到最新的产量报告
I want to see new production reports
-才能开始修下一口 -好的 先生
-before you start the next one. -Yes, sir.
好
All right.
天呐 我跟你说
My God. I'll tell you what,
从亿万富翁手里要钱
trying to get money from a billionaire.
简直像拔牙那么难
is like pulling teeth.
我是说 看那架势你还以为我是
I mean, you would've thought I just asked
在要他的肾呢
the fucking guy for a kidney.
这就是他成为亿万富翁的原因
Well, that's how he became a billionaire.
不对 他成为亿万富翁
No, he became a billionaire
是因为他把全部身家都押在一处 也赌赢了
from betting everything on black, and he hit.
那是他保住亿万富翁地位的原因
That's how you stay a billionaire.
一旦你投机盈利后 就要精打细算
Once you get the house's money, you start pinching every penny.
我也得找找
You know, that's what I need to find.
这种盈利的机遇
Some of that fucking house money...
不 你要做的是
No, what you need to do
别他妈老想着离婚 伙计
is quit getting fucking divorced, dude.
不对 你俩要做的是
No, what you both need to do
别他妈老想着结婚
is stop getting fucking married.
要说谁最该单着 就该是你们这俩混♥蛋♥
If ever two people should be single, you two motherfuckers.
-你没忘吧 我认识你老婆 -嗯哼
-You forget, I know your wife. -Uh-huh.
你对她可是避如蛇蝎
You run from her like a scalded dog.
-哦 -所以别跟我扯这些
-Oh. -So don't give me that shit.
好吧 也许是这样
Okay, maybe so.
但她可不会
But she don't call me
一大清早就赤♥裸♥着打给我
at 8 in the morning, buck-ass naked
还让我的朋友都看到
for all my friends to see.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表