剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
对付这个混♥蛋♥用刀就够了
Es un cuchillo para este joto.
快快快快快
?Vamos, vamos, vamos, vamos, vamos!
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
放开他
Suéltalo.
割快点 混♥蛋♥
Córtalo, co?o.
割快点
Córtalo.
我想给你一根 但不确定是否合适
I'd offer you one, but I'm not sure it's a good idea.
没关系 我愿意冒险
That's all right. I'll take my chances.
小心点
Be careful now.
还好吗
You good?
是啊 好得很
Yeah, I'm just fucking dandy.
你会没事的
You will be.
希门尼斯 他不明白我明白的道理
Jimenez, he did not understand what I understand.
那就是我们必须共存
Which is that we must coexist.
有时候你会损失一些东西
There are times where you lose things--
卡车 飞机
trucks, planes--
有时候我也会损失
and there are times I lose things--
卡车 飞机 货物
trucks, planes, merchandise.
这就是生意
That's just business.
所以
So...
我们该如何回到从前
...how do we get back to where it was
这样我们才能
so we can...
才能共存
so we can coexist?
听着
Well,
你要明白 最重要的是
you understand, above everything else...
没人能比我们更能把事情闹大
...nobody can escalate this higher than we can.
我猜你也清楚这点
And I'm guessing you know that.
否则你不会来这里
Otherwise you wouldn't be here.
所以
So...
你想回到从前
you want to go back...
就别挡我们的路
...stay out of our fucking way.
不然我就去找二叠盆地
Or I go sit with every CEO
每一家石油公♥司♥的CEO
of every oil company in the Permian Basin
我们给缉毒局建一座城
and we build the DEA a fucking city.
免费的
For free.
对我们来说 投入
It ain't nothing for us to throw
一两百亿美元解决问题不算什么
ten or 20 billion dollars at a problem.
不算什么
Nothing.
你有几个边境的警长 法官
Now, you got a couple of sheriffs and some judges
还有市长
and some mayors along the border there.
我们董事会里坐着前总统
We've got ex-presidents on our boards.
-还有参议员 -嗯
- And senators. - Mm.
雪佛龙甚至给一艘油轮
Hell, Chevron named a fucking oil tanker
以赖斯的名字命名
after Condoleezza Rice.
说到底
Here's the thing.
你根本不知道在跟谁作对
You have no idea who you're fucking with.
如果你杀了我
And if you kill me
把我吊在该死的桥上
and hang me off a goddamn bridge,
你知道接下来会发生什么吗
guess what happens next.
我们会炸了那座桥
We blow up the fucking bridge.
我们是你最不该惹的对手
We're the last bear you want to poke, bud,
因为我们有无限的资金
because we have unlimited funds
和无限的人脉
and unlimited connections.
我们有
We have...
我们有同样的参议员 朋友
we have the same senators, my friend,
同样的总统 也有同样的敌人
the same presidents, and we have the same enemies.
你我有共同的敌人
You and I have the same enemies.
你有的东西我都有
And there's nothing that you have that I don't have.
你不想让世界知道
And, well, you don't want the world to know
你是怎么制♥造♥你的商品的
how you make the thing you sell...
我也不想让世界知道我是怎么做生意的
...and I don't want the world to know how I do the thing I sell.
如果我们是朋友 世界会更美好
The world is a better place if we are friends.
我明白
I get that.
但我们永远不可能是朋友
But we ain't ever gonna be friends.
什么
What's that?
我们永远不可能是朋友
We ain't ever gonna be friends.
哦 我们会成为朋友的
Oh, yeah, we're gonna be friends.
好啊 走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see about that.
你得像躲避瘟疫一样躲着我们
You need to avoid us like the goddamn plague
我们也会这么做
and we'll do the same.
如果我们的路真的交叉了
And if our paths ever do cross,
那大家都要表现得很友好
then everybody's gonna be real friendly
都要学会原谅
and everybody's gonna be real forgiving.
这建议我们都该听取
Well, that's advice we both should take.
这是个好的开始 嗯
It's a good start. Mm.
嗯 警♥察♥局长
Mm. Police chief.
我们该走了 警♥察♥来了
We should go. The police are here.
我们从后门出去
Vamos a irnos para afuera por atrás.
走吧 我们该走了
Go on. We should go.
来吧 好的
Come on. Okay.
哦 这边
Oh, this way.
从后门出去
Going out the back.
等等 等等 等等我 朋友
Hold on, hold on. Wait for me, amigo.
我扶着你 这里小心点
I got you. Watch your step here.
-没事吧? -一切都好
-?Estamos bien? - Todo bien.
当心脚下
Watch your step.
-你有手♥机♥吗? -有
- You got a cell phone? - Yeah.
打给你信得过的人
Call somebody you trust.
让他们给你带些衣服来
Tell them to bring you some clothes.
你这样可没法出去
You can't walk out of here like that.
再上一层
One more.
前面有个洗手间
Okay, there's a washroom up here.
确认一下安全
Make sure it's clear.
嗯 没问题
Yeah, we're good.
好 就在那儿
All right. Right there.
你知道我们在你们钻井的地方有地
You know we own land where you drill.
是的
Yeah.
那片地现在没什么价值
There's no money in that land, though.
价值在地下
Money's beneath the surface.
有空我想和你聊聊这事
I'd like to talk to you about that when you have some time.
我会抽时间的
I'll make the time.
这就对了 谁说我们不能成为朋友
There you go. Who says we can't be friends?
只要赚够了钱
We make enough money,
我们就能成为很好的朋友
we're gonna be real good friends.
你卖♥♥的东西没什么前途
There's no future in the product you sell.
我倒是对你卖♥♥的东西更感兴趣
I'm more curious about the product you sell.
我这行也快没前途了
Mine's running out of future, too.
也许吧 但还能再撑一阵子
Maybe so, but there's still some future left.
洗手间在后面 打电♥话♥吧
Washroom's in the back. Call your friend.
等你朋友来了再走 走吧
Stay here till he comes. Vámonos.
我们走
Let's go.
给
Here.
香烟留着吧
Keep the smokes.
我想把打火机给你 但是...
I'd give you my lighter, but...
这是我父亲的
...belonged to my father.
嘿 我发个定位给你 来接我
Hey, I'm gonna send you a pin. Come pick me up.
那青肿可藏不住了
There ain't gonna be no hiding that shiner.
我就说是出车祸了
I'll just tell her I had a car wreck.
你得去医院看看腿
You need to go to the hospital for your leg.
天知道那玩意上有什么
No fucking telling what was on that thing.
我他妈才不去医院
Oh, I'm not going to the fucking hospital.
我只是想说 你考虑下...
Well, I'm just saying, think about--
戴...戴尔 老子说了不去医院
D-Dale, I'm not going to the fucking hospital.
行 我闭嘴
Fine, I'll shut up.
至少让我安排个医生
Let me at least get you a doctor
下午在营地给你看看
to meet you at the camp in the afternoon.
让我帮你这一次 汤米
Let me do that for you, Tommy.
然后怎么说?
And tell him what?
就说...
Tell him...
就说你在搭阳台的时候
tell him that you shot yourself with a nail gun
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表