剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
步子很稳
Good stride.
-是啊 -她步伐好吗?
Yeah. -She got a good stride?
她跑得不错
Yes, she does.
马丁·内斯现在依然
And it's Martinez that remains
一马当先
out in front.
跑内侧道!
Take the inside!
加油 格蕾西
Come on, Gracie.
米勒开始冲刺了
And Miller makes a move.
这就对了!
That's it!
德州基♥督♥大学的米勒冲出重围
Miller from TCU breaks out in front of the pack.
堪萨斯大学的戴维斯紧随其后
Davis from Kansas, trying to keep pace.
冲过终点线的人是
And at the finish line it's gonna be
德州基♥督♥大学的米勒!
Gracie Miller of TCU!
呀呼!
Whoo!
来吧
Come on.
-你还在吗? -嗯 我在听
-You still there? -Yeah, yeah.
这么做没错 蒙蒂
It's the right thing to do, Monty.
也能让事情回到正轨 我会落实的
And it sends the right message. I'd do it.
现在把手♥机♥放下
Put the phone down now..
好啊 我会放在办公桌上
Yeah, sure, I'll just set it here on my credenza.
你觉得如何 蒙蒂?
What do you think, Monty?
好
Yeah.
去办吧
Do it.
让内特拟好文件
Have Nate paper it.
-转过去 -好 我会跟他说的
-Turn around. -Yeah. Yeah, I will.
那就这样 回头再聊 再见
lAl right, I'll talk to you later. Bye.
你试试啊
Make me.
-乐意效劳 -真的吗?
-Be my fucking pleasure. -Really?
你怎么不去换块尿布呢?
Why don't you go empty some fucking bedpans?
我的车来了
My ride's here.
这家伙找你麻烦了吗 皮特?
This guy giving you trouble, Pete?
这家伙嘴可真欠
This guy's got a mouth on him.
你老婆就喜欢我这一点
That's your wife's favorite thing about me.
还有我的老二 祝你日安
Other than my dick. Have a good day.
走吧 伙计
Let's go, bud.
对当地警♥察♥
Telling the local PD
出言不逊
to go fuck themselves
多少有点欠妥 你不觉得吗?
his pretty shortsighted, don't you think?
我憋了一肚子气无处发泄
Well, I needed to give it to somebody,
他正好撞枪口上了 所以...
and he was the closest one, so...
我建议你有空去请那小子喝两杯
I recommend you buy that boy a beer your first chance.
他很记仇的
That one got a mean memory.
是吗? 好吧 记住了
That right? All right, noted.
嘿
Hey.
我女儿这会干嘛呢?
What's my daughter doing?
在试图分散我的注意力
Napalming my concentration...
她发现了游泳池
She has discovered the pool.
好吧 那就管好你的眼睛
Well, see if you can manage enough self-control
别偷看 好吗?
to not gawk, all right?
我背对着窗户呢
I am facing away from the window.
好样的
Good man.
蒙蒂已经批准我们
So, Monty cleared us to make
向死者家属赔偿抚恤金
bereavement payments to the families.
现在确认死者身份了吗?
They identify the bodies?
用排除法确认的
By process of elimination.
-要赔多少? -每家25万
-How much? -250 for each family.
好吧 把死者家属的名字发我
Well, give me names of next of kin,
我会转交给会计部
I'll forward them to accounting.
内特 你知道他们是谁
Well, you know the names, Nate.
是梅迪纳团队维修的那口井
Medina crew serviced that well.
见鬼 都有谁死了?
Shit. Which one died?
无人生还
They all died.
我们回头再聊 好吗?
I'll talk to you later, all right?
你们这有椰子油吗?
Do y'all have any coconut oil?
-椰子油? -就是烹饪用的那种
-Coconut oil? -Like for cooking?
我不是用来做饭的 但你想的话也可以
I ain't gonna use it to cook, but you could if you wanted to.
好吧 我们都不怎么做饭
Well, none of us do much, uh, much cooking.
你介意我自己找找吗?
Well, do you mind if I check?
当然可以 你请便
Feel free. You bet.
这不是我要找的
This is not what I was looking for.
过不 临时用一用也行
but it'll work in a pinch.
我必须弄清楚
I have to know.
我还是去客厅工作吧
I'm gonna work in the living room.
你觉得他们会不会已经知道这事了?
You think they have any idea this news is coming?
虽然不知道具体发生了什么
They don't know this is coming,
但他们肯定知道出事了
but they know something's coming.
要你 找谁?
Which one?
玛丽亚在吗?
Is Maria here?
阿利安娜在吗?
How about Ariana?
在屋里陪孩子
With the babies, inside.
我们能进去吗?
Can we come inside?
继续喝啤酒还是来点烈酒?
Sticking with beer or you want something stronger?
我已经戒酒了 喝啤酒就行
I quit drinking. I'll stick with beer.
你知道啤酒也有酒精对吧?
You know, there's alcohol in that, right?
这可是低醇啤酒
It's a Michelob Ultra.
橙汁的酒精度都比这玩意高
There's more alcohol in orange juice.
我没想指手画脚 伙计
I ain't judging, buddy.
我都已经戒酒八年了
I mean, I've been on the wagon eight years.
我只是想说 喝啤酒也算喝酒
I'm just saying, drinking beer is still drinking.
我告诉你 伙计
Well, I tell you what, bud,
你看着我喝六瓶这玩意
you watch me drink six of these sons of bitches,
明晚我再来这里
and I'll come back in here tomorrow night
喝上六杯威士忌 然后你再看看
and drink six whiskeys, and you tell me
到底有什么差别
if you notice a fucking difference.
我信你说的
I'll take your word for it.
低醇啤酒
Michelob Ultra.
嗨
Hey
嘿 你没回我电♥话♥
Hey, you didn't call me back.
抱歉
Sorry
他已经醒了而且意识清醒 得留院观察一晚
He's awake and alert. They're keeping him overnight.
你指头上那点伤怎么样了?
And how's your little boo-boo?
比早上短了一英寸
An inch shorter than it was this morning.
这一句话就完美概括了我们的婚姻
If that doesn't sum up our marriage in a sentence.
我敢说我比你现在嫁的
Well, I bet you I still got a few inches
那个胖大款还长上几英寸呢
on that fat-ass ATM you married.
有句老话说得好
Well, you know the old saying,
银行账户里每多一个逗号♥
Every comma in your bank account
就能让你下面多长两英寸
adds two inches to your penis
你可还差得远呢
which is to say you're way behind.
多谢告知
That's good to know.
我觉得我该去一趟
I feel like I should be there.
我要去吗? 我觉得很内疚
Should I be there? I feel guilty.
你确实该感到内疚
You should feel guilty.
-可我也该放个假了 -放什么假?
-I deserve a vacation. -From what?
你在那边做的事情
You're doing exactly the same fucking thing
跟在家没什么两样 除了不能喝自来水
you do at home, except you can't drink the water.
你是说我该去一趟?
So you're saying I should come?
现在也没这个必要了
Do you need to? No.
但你是他们的母亲 所以如果你觉得
But you're their mother, so if you feel like
自己该来一趟 那你来就行了
you ought to be here, you probably should come.
你想让我来吗?
Do you want me to come?
安吉拉 你来不来我都无所谓
Angela, I couldn't care less if you come or not.
我收回之前的话
I stand corrected.
这句话才是对我们婚姻的完美概括
That is the sentence that sums up our marriage.
明天见 混♥蛋♥
I'll see you tomorrow, you fucking asshole.
我翘首以盼
I can't wait.
喂
Yeah.
是汤姆·诺里斯吗?
Tom Norris?
汤米
Tommy.
我是丽贝卡·法尔科内 谢泼德·黑斯廷斯律师事务所的
Rebecca Falcone, Shepherd-Hastings.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表