剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
You fucked with the wrong hillbilly-
我要夺走你三十年的人生
I'm gonna take 30 years of your life away from you.
如果你再敢来这里
And if you ever come back to this place,
我就要你的命
I'm gonna take the rest of it.
你见过警长吗?
Have you met the sheriff?
站起来 转过去
Stand up and turn around.
他们在里屋问口供呢
They're having a confession in the back room-
汤米
Tommy.
他说什么了吗?
Did he have anything to say?
他供出了名字
He gave up the names.
还帮你写下来了
Even wrote 'em down for you.
你觉得他会愿意当我面再说一遍吗?
You think he'd repeat 'em to me?
你开口问的话 他当然会
Sure he would if you asked.
你能再确认下其他袭击者的名字吗?
Would you confirm the names of the other assailants?
你要带我走吗?
You-you gonna take me with you?
嗯 那得看情况
Well, that depends...
要不你给我个理由?
You gonna say something give me a reason?
我会给你理由的
I'll give you a reason.
你们能让我们单独谈谈吗?
You boys give us a minute?
自从2016年以后 我就没再干过
Haven't done anything like that since...
这种事了
2016.
这地方又开始变得疯狂了
Place is getting wild again.
我得在有人杀了我儿子之前把他带走
I got to get my boy out of here before somebody kills him.
不 我们会把凶手赶走的
Nah, we run the killers off.
那孩子就是这样 容易惹祸
There's something about that boy, just draws trouble to him
就像飞蛾扑火
like bugs to a light.
戴尔 他心不够狠 不适合在这儿生存
He ain't mean enough for this place, Dale.
他还不够心狠
He just ain't mean enough.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表