剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
你想吃点爆米花吗?
Do y'all want some popcorn?
爆米花?
Popcorn?
哦 不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, I do not. Thank you.
内特?
Nate?
哦 不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
一桶只有30卡路里
It's only 30 calories a cup.
不必了 谢谢
Still. Thanks.
好吧
Okay.
-如果你们改变主意的话... -呃...
-If you change your mind... -Uh...
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
我知道
I know.
这摆明了是性骚扰的案底
The sexual harassment lawsuit's literally writing itself.
我也指出来了
I have made that point.
我会说得更直白
I will make it clearer.
那真是太好了
Nothing would please me more...
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
有何贵干?
Can I help you?
诺里斯家的快递
Got a delivery for Norris?
好吧
All right.
我能四处看看 规划一下吗?
Mind if I take a look around so we can make a game plan?
四处看看?
A look around?
看看 房♥子
The house.
-你们进来吧 -啊 嗨
You guys can come on in. -Ah, hi.
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thank you. -Mm.
嗨
Hi.
让我看看…………
Uh, let's see...
别担心 妈妈已经刷信♥用♥卡♥付过钱了
Don't worry. Mama put it all on her credit card.
维克托的信♥用♥卡♥
Victor's credit card.
-我不认识维克多 -我继父
-I don't know a Victor. -My stepfather.
我想现在应该算是前继父了
Well, I guess he's my ex-stepfather now...
这案底还涉及欺诈或盗窃
Writing itself, and expanding its scope into fraud or larceny,
检察官会选择合适的罪名
depending how a prosecutor chooses to approach this.
总有人得为这场灾难负责
Someone should have plausible deniability over this disaster.
明早我们就去找各家谈谈
Let's present this to the families tomorrow morning.
我会安排好的
I'll set it up.
太好了 你们能帮我
Great! Can you guys please help me get
把这些旧东西搬出去 把新的搬进来吗?
all this old shit out of here and bring all the new shit in?
好吗?
Okay?
有事就来楼上找我
And I'll be upstairs if you need anything,
-明白了吗? -好的 女士
-all right? -Yes, ma'am.
哦 嗨 奈德
Oh, hey, Ned.
是内特
Nate.
嘿 那我们就把
Hey, I say we just take
所有东西都搬到前院 然后再卸货
everything out into the front yard and unload the truck.
好主意
Sounds good to me.
别碰那些文件
Don't touch the files.
-明白了吗? -明白了
-Got it? -Got it.
嗯...
Um...
这是我最喜欢的歌♥
That is my absolute favorite song.
是我 谢尔比
I'm Shelby.
艾恩斯莉·诺里斯
Ainsley Norris.
从阿莱多来的 我听说过你
From Aledo. I heard about you.
听说我什么?
Heard about me how?
乡村俱乐部的那些男生都
Well, the boys were all drooling over youn
对你垂涎欲滴呢
at the country club.
是啊 妈妈把我们在那的机会搞砸了
Yeah, my mom sort of wore out our welcome over there.
这我也听说了
I heard that, too.
你♥爸♥爸是干石油♥行♥业的吗?
Is your dad one of those oil guys?
对 我在放春假
Yeah, it's my spring break.
你来米德兰过春假吗?
And you're spending it in Midland?
我们本来是要去图卢姆的
Well, we were supposed to go to Tulum,
但是那边死了一批游客
but a bunch of tourists got killed,
我们的父母吓坏了
and our parents, like, freaked out
所以就取消了行程
and canceled the whole thing.
太没劲了
So lame.
明晚有个油田派对
Well, there's a patch party tomorrow night,
-你想来吗? -什么是油田派对?
-if you want to go. -What's a patch party?
我们会去油井那里 带上酒桶
We go out to the oil wells, and bring kegs,
把车停成一圈 然后就
and circle up the cars on the pad and, I don't know,
纵情歌♥舞 放松一下
just dance and blow off some steam.
真有趣 好啊
How fun. Um, yeah.
我很乐意去 几点开始?
Yeah, I'd love to go. What time?
9点左右
9 or so.
好 我很想去
Okay. Yeah, I'd love to go.
太好了
Great.
到时候我来接你
Well, I'll come over and grab you.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Course.
-很高兴认识你 -拜拜 我也是
Nice to meet you. -Bye. You, too.
该死的
Goddamn it.
这一口是上个月才开始减产的
This one just started dropping off this past month.
该死
Goddamn it.
哪个井队负责维护这片区域?
Which crew maintains this field?
路易斯
Luis.
哦
Oh.
这些还没分配好呢
These haven't been reassigned yet.
嘿博斯 能麻烦你再多管一块吗?
Hey, Boss, can we add a little to your plate?
哦
Oh.
这离我的地盘有点远 汤米
This is a ways from my turf, Tommy.
我是说 这不是在康诺科合作区内吗?
I mean, ain't this part of that co-op with Conoco over there?
他们不能接管吗?
Can't they take this on?
不行 这不在合作区内
No, this ain't part of the co-op.
井队这不就来了
Well, here comes a crew now.
该死
Shit.
伙计 那可不是什么井队
Bud, that ain't a crew.
头儿 你带枪了吗?
Boss, you got anything with you?
哦 随身带着呢
Oh, she stays on me.
听着 拍下车牌号♥
Listen, get pictures of the license plates,
别被人发现好了吗?
and don't get caught doing it, all right?
明白了
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
我到处找你
I been looking all over for you.
是吗? 你只需要
Yeah? Well, all you have to do is
打租约上的电♥话♥就好了 吉米
call the number on the lease, Jimmy.
咱俩还没熟到直呼其名的程度
You don't know me to call me my first name.
你要叫我就得在后面加个 “先生”
You call me fucking sir, if you call me anything.
我们之间有笔账要好好算算
You and me got a real fucking problem.
是吗?
Yeah?
是啊 你欠了我很多钱
Yeah. You owe me a lot of money.
怎么说?
How's that?
我的货都在路边被烧光了
When all my product burned up on the side of my road.
哦
Oh.
让我跟你好好说道说道
Let me explain something to you, all right?
第一 那条路是我们的
Number one, it's our fucking road.
租约上写了 我们有使用权
It's part of the lease, and we have deeded access to it.
租约到期之前那都不是你的路
It's not your road till the lease expires.
好吗? 第二
All right? Number two.
租约里压根没写
nowhere in this fucking lease does it say
你可以把飞机降在路上
that you can land a fucking plane on it,
也没有任何条款表明
and nowhere in this lease does it say
你能用我们的飞机
that you can use a plane of ours
把你的货运到境内
to truck your shit into the country.
就因为你 律师都快把我烦死了
Because of you, I've got lawyers up my ass
翻来覆去地找我麻烦
so far they can see out of my mouth,
更别提警长 联邦航♥空♥局和运输安全委员会
not to mention the sheriff, and the FAA and the NTSB.
你在这地方竖了个大靶子
You just put a giant fucking bull's-eye on this place.
你欠我一大笔钱
You owe me a lot of money.
你知道那些货值多少钱吗?
You know how much that shit was worth?
你知道这些石油值多少钱吗?
Do you know how much this shit's worth?
有麻烦的人是你 伙计
You're the one with the problem, bud.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表