剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
a girl can't plan her life around a dream...
目标得现实一点
She needs her goals to be realistic.
我可能会去克利夫兰
I could end up in Cleveland,
我可以接受 但是...
and I'm okay with that, but...
我丈夫会赚很多钱
my husband's gonna make a lot of money
需要避税
that has to be sheltered from taxes,
成立基金会就是最好的方式
and a foundation is the best way to do that.
你拿出自己一部分收入
You save, like, a portion of your income
捐给需要帮助的人 因为政♥府♥
to give to the needy 'cause the government
做得太差劲了
is so shitty at it,
然后他们就会给你退税
and then they give you a tax rebate.
这想法真美好
That's really beautiful.
你也很美
And so are you.
但你心里很清楚 不是吗?
But you already know that, now don't you?
你会进NFL吗?
Are you gonna play in the NFL?
我肯定会的
You bet your ass I am.
这样不公平
It ain't fair.
我睡床上 你睡沙发
Me in the bed, you on the couch.
我睡被子外面 你睡里面
I'll sleep on top of the covers, you sleep under them.
我会很规矩的
I'll be a gentleman.
我想我已经证明过了
I think I've proved that.
你确实证明过了
You've more than proved it..
自从葬礼后 我还没抱过别人
I haven't had a hug since the funeral.
别咬我
Don't eat me.
宝贝
Baby.
亲爱的
Honey.
该死的!
She fucked me!
你有两个选择
You have two choices.
要么像囚犯一样趴着睡觉 吸着枕头
You can sleep on your stomach and suck on that pillow
要么就戴个面罩
like a fucking inmate or you can wear
像《壮志凌云》里的侠客那样
a mask like Maverick in Top Gun.
我可不想忍♥你的呼噜声三十年
I'm not listening to that shit for the next 30 years.
-我打呼噜了吗? -双头妓♥女♥会不会
Was I snoring? -Does a two-headed whore win
赢得口♥交♥比赛呢?
the dick sucking contest?
我去睡沙发好了
I'll just go sleep on the fucking couch.
你今晚别想睡了
You're not going to sleep at all.
你得去接我们的女儿
You have to go get our baby.
-她还没回家吗? -没有
-She not home yet? -No.
-她的门禁是几点? -她没有门禁
What's her curfew? -She don't have a curfew.
但你看她的定位
But this is her location.
我是说 她已经45分钟没动过了
I mean, she has not moved in 45 minutes.
这孩子在派对上跟只雪貂似的到处跑
This girl runs around like a ferret at a fucking party.
这是什么?
What is that?
定位追踪器
It's an iTracker.
她知道你在用GPS追踪她吗?
Does she know you have a GPS locator on her?
当然不知道
Of course she doesn't know.
亲爱的 这是她来这儿后
Honey, this is the first time
第一次出去玩
she's been out since she's been here.
她是我们的女儿
It's our baby.
我们的心肝宝贝
Our tiny, little baby.
在沙漠里一动不动
Motionless in the desert.
你不好奇是为什么吗?
And you're not curious as to why?
没准就我们说话的功夫 就有个连环杀手
Maybe some serial killer drugged her
把她迷晕了 正在剥她的皮呢
and is peeling her skin off as we speak,
不过你还是继续去睡沙发吧
but you go sleep on the fucking couch,
你这个打呼噜流口水的混♥蛋♥
you snoring, drooling motherfucker._
-该死的 -你继续睡吧
Goddamn it. -You do that.
行了 把你手♥机♥给我
lAl right, give me your phone...
为什么?
Why would I do that?
因为我可没用手♥机♥追踪她
Because I'm not tracking her with mine, that's why.
别看相册
Don't look at the pictures.
我可不敢看 亲爱的
I'd be afraid to, honey.
你密♥码♥是多少?
What's your passcode?
这需要很大的信任
This is taking a lot of trust.
你说对了
You got that right.
所以密♥码♥是什么?
So what's your passcode?
Sixty-four, seventy-six.
你怎么想到的?
How'd you come up with that?
是我们的出生年份 你这没心没肺的混♥蛋♥
The years we were born, you heartless prick.
亲爱的 我是63年生的
Honey, I was born in '63.
哦 现在你倒会算数了
Oh, now you're a fucking mathematician.
这不是算数 安吉拉 这是记忆力
It's not math, Angela, it's memorization.
-去你的 -去你的
-Fuck you. -Fuck you?
我太担心她了 宝贝
I'm so worried about her, baby.
找到她给我说一声
Call me when you find her.
如果你怀疑我爱不爱你
If you ever had any doubt that I love you,
现在我没有骑在你身上
the fact that I'm not straddling you right now
掐死你就是最好的证据
and choking the life out of you is proof.
天哪 这话真性感
God, I mean, that's so hot.
这样绝对行不通
This is never gonna fucking work.
别读我的短♥信♥!
Don't read my texts!
你俩需要像
You guys need, like,
海豹突击队那样的夫妻特训
Navy SEAL-level training for couples.
他们应该把你俩关在一个坑里
They should put you in a pit
让你俩自相残杀 直到死一个为止
and let the two of you fight until one of you dies.
这是你的法律意见吗?
Is that your legal opinion?
不 这是我的肺腑之言
No, that one's from the heart.
这些话你从哪儿学来的?
Where'd you pick one of those up?
天吶
My God_
我真想去造你的那个工厂里看看
I just want to work at the factory where they made you.
哇哦
Whoa.
我要嫁给NFL的四分卫
I'm marrying an NFL quarterback.
如果你连这都应付不来
If you can't handle this,
又怎么赢得了棉花碗比赛
how the hell are you gonna win the Cotton Bowl?
-我能拿下棉花碗比赛 -再说一遍
-I can win the Cotton Bowl. -Say it again.
我能赢那该死的棉花碗
I can win the fucking Cotton Bowl.
太性感了
That's fucking hot...
-说你是我的 -我是你的
-Say you're mine. -I'm yours.
我是你的 你也是我的
I'm yours. And you're mine.
你是我的 嗯
You are fucking mine. Hmm.
错了!
Wrong!
你是我的
You're fucking mine.
这样疼吗?
Don't that hurt?
肯定不比这样疼
I'll bet it don't hurt as bad as this.
老爸 轻点儿 他还靠奖学金呢
Daddy, be careful. He's on scholarship.
没有人能
No man alive is allowed
这样对我女儿
to lay on top of my fucking daughter.
你来之前我在上面
I was on top before you got here.
先生 您该考虑这一点
Sir, you should consider that.
我不想考虑
I don't want to consider it.
你 到车上去 今晚到此为止
And you, go get in the truck. Your Friday night's over.
-老爸... -给我上车!
-Daddy... -Get in the truck!
吧 好
Okay.
明天打给我
Call me tomorrow.
不行 明天你敢打给她试试
No, don't you fucking dare call her tomorrow.
.哦.
Oh...
容我解释几句
In-in my defense,
她真的令人很难拒绝
she's pretty hard to say no to..
知道了 不过我还是想杀了你
Noted. But I still want to kill you.
-我能理解 先生 -好
I-I understand that, sir. -Okay.
我可能真的会杀了你
And I might still fucking kill you.
我无言以对 先生 我...
I have no arguments against, sir, I...
对 你的确无言以对
No. You don't have any fucking arguments against i.t..
除了我没有...
Except I have no...
你没资格说什么
You ain't got no fucking argument...
-我只是希望您别这样 -闭嘴
-I just prefer if you didn't. -Shut the fuck up.
我希望你将来结婚
I hope you get fucking married one day
也有个像这样漂亮得要命的女儿
and have a daughter who's hotter than a two-dollar Rolex.
-我能说句话吗? -不行
-Can I say something? -No.
-你不明白... -不对 我明白
You don't understand---Yeah. Oh, yeah, I understand.
这就是你在镇上交朋友的方式
This is the way you introduce yourself to the town,
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表