剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 我马上打给你
Hey. Let me call you right back.
嗯 我得找个安静的地方
Yeah, I got to find someplace quiet.
-喂? -什么事?
-Yeah? -What is it?
你♥他♥妈♥的觉得是什么事?
The fuck do you think it is?
你派来的这个律师就像条毒蛇
Who is this employee relations pit viper
-不留神就能咬我一口
you sent out here to bite me?
我照你说的打给了钱德勒
Uh, I called Chandler like you said.
好吧 但他们根本没派他来!
Well, they didn't fucking send him!
他们派人来是想整死我
They sent somebody out here to hang me out.
你没有一口井能通过职业安全标准 蒙蒂
You don't have a well that will pass OSHA standards, Monty.
一口都没有
Not fucking one.
我是个浑人 蒙蒂
I'm a lot of shit, Monty.
但我他妈不是替罪羊 明白吗?
but I ain't a fucking patsy, you understand me?
我打给了克莱
I called Clay,
他说他要坐飞机去找你
who said he was flying to you.
我不知道他们为什么没派克莱过来
Now, I don't know who they sent that isn't Clay,
但我会查清楚的
but I will find out.
很好
Good.
听着
Now, look,
干我们这行总是危机不断
our business is one of constant crisis
偶尔也能尝到一些甜头
interrupted by brief periods of intense success.
这你应该比任何人都清楚
You should know that better than anyone else.
今天确实很难熬
Now, today was a rough one.
我能理解你为什么会情绪激动
And I can understand why you might be emotional,
但是别让你的情绪
but don't let your emotions.
让你忘了谁才是老板
confuse you as to who the boss is.
我才是老板
The boss is me,
别他妈再对我吆五喝六的了
and don't you ever raise your fucking voice at me again.
我快到家了 亲爱的
I'm on the way home, honey.
好吧 我快饿死了
Yeah, I'm starving.
不是那种 “我好饿 感觉要饿坏了” 的程度
Like not, "I'm so hungry, I feel like I'm starving."
是真的快饿死了
I'm starving.
我饿得脸色发白
Like, my skin looks pale,
-器官都要衰竭了 -厨房♥里
-my organs are shutting down. -Well, there's
有很多吃的 亲爱的
a kitchen full of food in there, honey.
爸爸 厨房♥里全是致癌的加工食品
Daddy, there's a kitchen full of processed cancer bombs.
谁会整箱整箱地买♥♥多力多滋啊
And who orders Doritos by the palette?
我需要摄入蛋白质
I need protein.
橱柜里有香肠
There's protein in the cupboard.
维也纳香肠不算蛋白质 爸爸
Vienna sausages is not protein, Daddy.
这是那种连做成热狗都嫌恶心的
You know, it's all the parts of a cow
牛肉残渣制成的
that are too gross to be in hot dogs.
那是猪肉肠 不过我不想争论这个
Well, it's pork, but I'm not gonna have that fight.
要我帮你带点吃的吗?
You want me to pick you something up?
能给我带一个动物风味的汉堡吗? 用生菜包着的那种
Could you get me an animal-style Whataburger wrapped in lettuce?
什么物风味?
An animal what?
那是一种特制酱料
It's, like, special sauce.
他们不用面包 是用生菜包起来的
And there's no bun. They, like, wrap it in lettuce.
生菜不都是切碎的吗? 这怎么包?
How can they wrap it in lettuce? Their lettuce is shredded.
他们会按顾客的要求做的
Well, they always do it when I ask..
他们会去后厨拿整片的生菜
They just go in the back, and they get the whole lettuce.
咱俩的待遇可不一样
You and I live in different worlds.
要是我去说 他们肯定叫我滚蛋
They'll tell me to fuck myself.
要不我给你买♥♥个汉堡
Why don't I just get you a burger,
然后你把自己面包扔了?
and you throw the buns away?
好吧 好吧 这样也行
Yeah. Yeah, I guess we could do that.
能再帮我带三根薯条和一杯健怡可乐吗?
And could you get me three fries and a Diet Coke?
所以说
So,
你不吃面包 但你要吃
you won't eat the buns, but you'll eat three orders
-三份薯条? -才不是!
-of fries? -No!
我要三根薯条 你只用挑出三根
I want three fries. You have to pick out three,
然后把剩下的都扔掉
and then throw the rest of them away.
好吧 还要别的吗?
Okay. Anything else?
不要了 谢谢老爸
Thank you, Daddy.
你快到了吗?
Are you close?
没 给你带吃的还得多花点时间
No, and this is gonna add ten minutes to the trip, too.
大概15分钟?
So, like, 15?
大概一小时
Like, an hour.
一小时?!
An hour?!
一小时后我就死翘翘了
I hope I'm still alive.
好吧
Well,
适当的磨炼会让你变得更坚强
these are the challenges that harden you
以应对生活中的不幸 亲爱的
for life's tragedies, honey.
待会见
I'll see you soon.
好 谢谢 我爱你
Okay, thank you. I love you...
好 我也爱你 亲爱的
Okay, love you, too, honey.
-我马上就到 -你能快点吗?
-I'll be there soon. -Will you hurry?
好 我会尽快的
Yeah, I'll hurry.
好 爱你哦 拜拜
Okay. Love you. Bye.
爱你 拜拜
Love you. Bye.
老天啊!
Goddamn!
死 该
Shit.
你这是去哪儿?
Where you headed?
去脱衣舞俱乐部
To the strip club.
女儿也去吗?
While our daughter's there?
对 她在那儿等我
Yeah, she's meeting me there.
我觉得是时候让她见识下生活的阴暗面了
I thought it's time she sees the darker side of life.
你到底要去哪?
Where are you really headed?
我要回家
I'm going home.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
累是有原因的
There's a reason for that.
我其实不一定要去
I don't really need to come.
我还有必要来吗?
Do I need to come?
我已经告诉过你不用来了
I already told you you don't need to come.
如果我想来呢?
What if I want to come?
你为什么想来?
Why would you want to do that?
如果我就是想呢?
What if I did?
难道你要从卡波出发再来德州米德兰
You want to leave Cabo and come to Midland, Texas
然后在有三个室友的出租屋里搞你前夫吗?
to fuck your ex-husband in a rent house with three roommates?
你听听这现实吗?
Why do I doubt that?
你♥他♥妈♥就不能盼着我来吗?
Can't you just fucking want me to come?
你就不能这样吗?
Why can't you do that?
亲爱的 我当然想让你来
Oh, honey, I want you to come, believe me.
但我心里清楚你是不会来的
I mean, I just know you'll never do it.
这样我会心痛的 我真的很想让你来
Breaks my heart. I really want you to.
我打赌你之后会想这事儿的
You'll think about it later, I bet.
好吧 但毕竟我得和女儿睡一张床
Well, since I'm sharing a bed with our daughter,
所以我最好还是别想这事了
I hope I don't think about it later.
我明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
好 晚安 安吉
Okay. Good night, Angie.
嗯哼 晚安
Mm-hmm. Good night..
谢天谢地
Thank you, God..
拿着吧
There you go.
我说服他们用生菜给你包的
I talked them into the lettuce thing in back there.
-你怎么做到的? -给他们看了你的照片
-How'd you do that? -Showed 'em your picture.
爸爸 我说的是三根薯条 这儿有一整份
Daddy, I said three fries. There's a whole order in here.
-剩下的我吃 -这样的话
-Well, the rest are for me. -Well,
我肯定会说服你给我吃的 爸爸
I'm just gonna talk you out of them, Daddy.
你得把它们扔掉
You need to throw 'em away.
现在 现在就扔!
Now. Now!
你知道吗 你要是八岁这样我还觉得可爱
You know, this shit was cute when you were eight,
但现在我满脑子想的都是 等你结婚了
but now all I think about's your first marriage
那个可怜的家伙在受够这一切之后
and the skid marks that poor bastard leaves
会留下多大的心里阴影
after he's had a few years of this shit.
你讨厌这样是因为你是我爸
It annoys you because you're my father,
你也不想和我上♥床♥
and you don't want to have sex with me.
但其他男生会把这些要求看成...
But other boys look at these chores like...
小小的寻宝游戏
little treasure hunts.
对了 你哥住院了 我忘跟你说了
Oh, your brother's in the hospital. I forgot to tell you.
-我很抱歉 -他在哪儿?
-Sorry about that. -Where?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表