剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
众目睽睽之下
Hell, everybody here.
看吧 这不是抵触 汤米
See, that's not disapproval, Tommy.
这是嫉妒
That's envy.
既然裙子已经脱一半了..
And since the dress is already coming off..
麻烦再给我一杯玛格丽特
I'll take another margarita, please.
送到泳池边就好
You can bring it to me by the pool.
先生 你可真是有福气
You really outkicked your coverage with that one, sir.
这福气你要不要
Oh, I didn't kick anything.
我是自找的
I punted that one.
能给我拿个烟灰缸吗?
Can you bring me an ashtray?
不好意思 先生 我们这儿不能抽烟
Actually, sir, I don't think you can smoke in here.
你可以去户外吸烟
You can only smoke outdoors.
这就是户外
We are outdoors.
喂?
Yeah?
我得去事故现场看看
I need to see the crash site.
今天是周天
It's Sunday.
周二我们得见TTP的人
We meet with TTP on Tuesday,
而我到现在还没去过事故现场
and I haven't seen the crash site.
把地址发我 我去那儿等你
Send me an address. I'll meet you there.
我没存地址
I don't have an address.
那就发定位过来
Send me a pin.
发了你也找不到地方
You won't find it anyway.
我直接去酒店接你吧 行吗?
I'll just pick you up at the hotel, all right?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我临时有事 你一个人能行吗?
I got a meeting. You okay here?
当然了
I'll be fine.
记住了 这俱乐部不是我的
Well, just remember, this is not my club,
是我老板的
it's my boss's club.
我只想确保今天过后
I just want to make sure he still has a membership
他还能保住自己的会员资格
at the end of the fucking day.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
我得走了 临时有事
I got to go, I got a meeting.
哦
Oh.
-爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝
-Love you. -Love you, honey.
嘿
Hey.
你跟那个律师见面了吗?
You meet with that attorney yet?
见了 她看起来像是
Yeah, she looks like she should be
我女儿那样正值花季
on spring break with my daughter.
记住了 幼蛇的毒液最致命
Remember, young snakes have the most venom.
好 我会记住的
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.
你最好记住 因为他们派来的
You'd better, because they didn't send someone
不是什么石油案专家
who specializes in petroleum cases,
而是责任认定方面的专家
they sent an expert in causation of liability.
她会追究代位责任
She will seek vicarious liability,
简单点说就是他们会把责任归咎于你
which is a fancy way of saying they're gonna blame it on you.
好 我知道了 我也跟蒙蒂说了
Yeah, I'm aware, and I made Monty aware
我绝不会坐以待毙的
that I won't fucking stand for it.
木已成舟
Well, that ship has sailed.
他们是在找人背锅
They're looking for someone to blame,
但这个人绝不会是蒙蒂
and that someone ain't gonna be Monty.
是我给他推荐的律所
I referred him to the fucking firm.
她知道这事儿吗?
Does she know that?
你必须让她知道
I'd make sure she knows that.
你得把这个律师拉拢过来 汤米
You got to get this attorney on your side, Tommy.
让她成为你有力的盟友
Make her your best friend.
想办法博取她的同情
Make her feel sorry for you.
甚至睡她都行
Sleep with her.
你得竭尽所能
Anything you can do
让她把锅扣在别人头上
to make her blame someone else.
对了 你多大了?
So, uh, how old are you?
我想想 第一天你还在侮辱我的性别呢
Let's see, on day one, you insulted my gender,
然后你又侮辱了所有人
then you insulted everyone's gender.
之后你又攻击了我的人品和道德底线
then you attacked my integrity and moral compass..
第二天了 你是打算歧视我的年龄吗?
On day two, you age discriminate against me?
我怎么可能会歧视一个
How can I age discriminate against somebody
正值青春年华的人呢?
in the prime of their fucking life?
实验室那些科学家们
There are scientists in labs
都还在研究怎么让人永葆青春呢
trying to figure out how to make people stay your age forever.
这个问题本身就是侮辱
The insult is in asking.
我只是想说 你年纪轻轻
I'm just saying, it's impressive
就当上了律师 这很了不起
that somebody's who's only been an attorney for what?
-我从业四年了 -才四年
-Four years. -Four years,
就被委以重任来处理这种案子
would be trusted with a case of this scale.
换句话说 我只是想夸你
In other words, it was meant to be a compliment
但你却一直在翻旧账
till you Gen Z'd your way out of it.
我们到事故现场之前有必要聊天吗?
Is it necessary we talk before reaching the crash site?
没必要
Not at all.
很好
Great.
我车里放什么歌♥我做主
My truck, my fucking music.
你能不能...
Can you...
-你能不能... -哦 宝贝 现在不行
-And can you... -Oh, baby, don't do that now.
必须得现在
I have to.
但是你现在正对着阳光呢
But you're in direct sunlight.
但我必须得早点拍照
But I need revenge photos.
再过半小时 你就背光了
In a half hour, you're backlit.
-有道理 -是吧?
That's a good point. -Okay?
哦 天呐 我的老天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
怎么了 宝贝?
Baby, what?
这个混♥蛋♥跟那个..
This mother-fudger and that..
-我... -这是麦迪逊吗?
-I... -Is that Madison?
他怎么能这样?
How could he?
她真是个褐发贱♥人♥
She's a fucking brunette.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我要怎么回家?
How do I go home?
我该怎么面对这一切?
How do I go home to this?
麦迪逊是我们的副队长
Madison is my co-captain.
宝贝 看着我
Baby, look at me.
能劈叉的女人
No woman who can do the splits
都不可信
is to be trusted.
我也会这样
I can do the splits.
你不算
Except you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
麻烦来两杯玛格丽特
Bring us two margaritas, please.
有人嘱咐我不能再给酒了
I was told no tequila.
他这会又不在 对吗?
Well, he's not here now, is he?
是的 女士
No, ma'am, he's not.
两杯玛格丽特
Dos margaritas.
这天杀的
Fuck that shit.
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿干嘛?
The fuck are you doing here?
我只是..
Just..
来表达自己的歉意
came to say how sorry I am,
看看能不能帮上什么忙
see if there's anything I can do.
你帮不上什么忙
Ain't nothing you can do.
我也一样 谁都无能为力
Ain't nothing I can do, ain't nothing anybody can do.
你没资格来这儿
You don't have the right to be here.
只有亲朋好友能来这里 你两者都不是
This is for family and friends, and you ain't neither,
所以麻溜滚吧
so get the fuck out of here.
他是谁?
Quién es él?
他是给路易斯工作的
El trabajó para Luis.
事发时他也在场
Estaba con ellos cuando sucedió.
你饿不饿?
You hungry?
不饿 女士 我不是来蹭饭的
No, ma'am. I didn't come to eat.
我只是..
I just..
您丈夫对我很好
Your husband was nice to me.
他们都很好
They all were.
我只是想来说声抱歉 很抱歉..
Just wanted to say I was sorry. Sorrier that..
你瘦得皮包骨
You're too skinny.
一阵风都能把你吹倒
One big wind and you blow away.
进来吧
Come inside.
走吧
ándale pues.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表