剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
你想再要一份欧式早餐吗?
You want to ask for a continental breakfast?
我-- - 你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病?
I-- - What the fuck is your problem?
哦,又来了 - 又来了
Oh, here we go. - Here it comes.
这白小子点了一杯拿铁!
The white kid ordered a latte!
干得好,伙计 第一天
Great job, man. First day.
一共27,甜心
That'll be 27, sweetie.
难以置信
Unreal.
这是给你的,亲爱的
This is for you, darling.
♪ 她说她会在八点半左右给我打电♥话♥ ♪
♪ Said she'll call me round half past eight ♪
♪ 真是漫长的一天,别熬夜太晚…… ♪
♪ Been a damn long day, don't wait up too late... ♪
嘿,如果你要在油田工作,
Hey, if you're gonna work the patch
你就得学会喝黑咖啡,
you got to learn how to drink it black,
因为我们做的每件事都得抓紧时间
'cause everything we do is on the fucking go.
我只是不喜欢它的味道
I just don't like the way it tastes.
跟味道无关,孩子,这是为了补充能量
Ain't about the taste, son, it's about the fuel.
六个小时后,当你需要提神的时候,
Six hours from now when you need a jolt,
你不能喝那种凝固的牛奶
you can't drink that curdled milk.
你会吐得我的卡车到处都是
Be throwing up all over my truck.
你不会想吐在他的卡车里的
You don't want to throw up in his truck.
事实上,把那个给我
In fact, give me that.
是的,把那玩意儿——
Yeah, give that shit--
你父亲说要把你培养成一个石油工人
Your father said to make you into a roughneck.
不妨现在就开始
May as well start now.
♪ 世界颠倒了 ♪
♪ Well, the world is on its head ♪
♪ 我感谢我的幸运星,我还活着 ♪
♪ And I thank my lucky stars that I ain't dead ♪
♪ 我一生都在负债 ♪
♪ I spend my whole life in the red ♪
♪ 我尽我所能养活我的家人 ♪
♪ And I done my best to keep my family fed ♪
♪ 所以当我放下我的重担时 ♪
♪ So when I lay my burdens down ♪
♪ 不要想着我的债务 ♪
♪ Keep my debts out of your mind ♪
♪ 就一会儿 ♪
♪ Just for a while ♪
♪ 我所有的烦恼和考验 ♪
♪ All my troubles and my trials ♪
♪ 它们散落在路上 ♪
♪ They lay scattered on the trail ♪
♪ 好几英里…… ♪
♪ For miles and miles... ♪
好吧,星期一,看看你有什么本事
All right, Monday, let's see what you got.
♪ 我一生都在付出 ♪
♪ I been paying my whole life ♪
♪ 努力想找到我所有痛苦的根源 ♪
♪ Trying hard to find the blame for all my strife ♪
♪ 我一直在挥霍我的支票 ♪
♪ I been burning through my check ♪
♪ 我从未感受到脖子上的黄金…… ♪
♪ And I never felt the gold around my neck... ♪
昨晚过得怎么样?
How was the night?
人力资源部——
他们停下来询问帮派关系
H.R.-- they stopped to ask for gang affiliations.
所以现在我的钻井队一半是血帮,
So now I got this drilling crew that's half Bloods,
一半是瘸帮,他们决定...
half Crips, who decided to have a gunfight
昨晚在该死的营地里来一场枪战
in the fucking man camp last night.
你不能戴草帽 现在还不是复活节
You can't wear straw. It ain't Easter yet.
今天会有95度
It's gonna be 95 today.
我觉得这复活节过得够可以了
你们觉得呢?
I'd say that's Easter enough, wouldn't you?
该死的,戴尔
Goddamn it, Dale.
我要告诉你多少次
How many times am I gonna have to tell you
把豆子倒进该死的碗里?
to pour the beans in a fucking bowl?
你一周烧坏一个微波炉
You burn up a microwave a week
就因为把那些该死的罐头放进去
putting them fucking cans in there.
在碗里的味道不一样 - 不,没有
Tastes different in a bowl. - No, they don't.
它们尝起来完全一样
They taste exactly the fucking same.
嗯,味道不一样
Mm-mm, taste different.
好吧,我猜牛仔文化
Well, shit, I guess cowboy culture
对你们俩来说已经见鬼去了,是吧?
is out the fucking window with you two, huh?
你要是看到这屋里有个牛仔,你就指出来
You see a cowboy in this room, you point him out.
你的任务什么时候完成?
When's your hitch done?
今天 嗯 谢天谢地
Today. Mm. Thank God.
11点到法♥院♥ - 好的
Be at the courthouse by 11:00. - Yeah.
不是11点半,是11点
Not 11:30, 11:00.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
喂?
Hello?
什么?
What?
什么? - 多-多远?
What? - How-how far?
把定位发给我
Just send me a pin.
我正在路上 好的
I'm on the way. All right.
去哪的路上?
On your way where?
你明天得来给我做证词
You're gonna have to depose me tomorrow.
今天必须完成,汤米
It has to be today, Tommy.
这些狗♥娘♥养♥的都缠着我,
These sons of bitches are so far up my ass,
他们都盯着我的扁桃体了
they're staring at the back of my tonsils.
好吧,那只能明天了,
Well, it's gonna have to be tomorrow,
因为我想我找到我们的飞机了
'cause I think I found our plane.
你们把飞机弄丢了?
You guys lost a plane?
你们他妈的是怎么把飞机弄丢的?
How the fuck you lose a plane?
……价格与全国平均水平持平,
...prices are up with the national average,
达到3.86美元
reaching $3.86.
瓦莱罗和特索罗炼油厂的维护工作消息
News of maintenance work at both Valero and Tesoro
计划于5月进行,这引发了人们对
refineries scheduled for May has sparked fears of
夏季汽油短缺的担忧
a summer gasoline shortage.
是啊,问问他们为什么
在五月份进行维护,凯特
Yeah, ask 'em why they're doing maintenance in May, Kate.
欧佩克下周开会讨论增加产量的问题
OPEC meets next week to discuss an increase in production.
不,他们不会
No, they're not.
他们会减产的,亲爱的
They're gonna cut production, honey.
他们会把石油价格抬到一百美元
They're gonna take oil to a hundred.
你的消息来源是谁啊,这么不靠谱?
Who the hell is your shitty source, anyway?
尽管一些业内人士担心减产……
Although some insiders fear a cut in production...
凯特真是聪明
Well, look at the brain on Kate.
你应该继续听你那些线人的话
You keep listening to your insiders.
你可能会弄明白这场游戏
You may figure this game out.
这他妈的到底是怎么回事?
What in the fucking hell?
给内特打电♥话♥
Call Nate.
是我们的飞机吗?
Is it our plane?
是的,看起来像是
Yeah, it looks like it.
它在哪儿?
在我们修建的皮尤特油田旁的路上,
- Where is it? - In about a thousand pieces
摔成了一千块碎片
out here on the road we built by the Pyote field.
嘿,我得挂了再打给你
我应该给沃斯堡打电♥话♥吗?
- Hey, let me call you back. - Should I call Fort Worth?
是的,应该有人打
Yeah, somebody should.
真是乱七八糟
Quite a mess.
你还没见识到真正的乱七八糟呢
You ain't seen the mess yet.
我可以把我的卡车留在这里吗?
Can I leave my truck here?
这是你的路
It's your road.
联邦航♥空♥管理局说你报告这架飞机被盗了
FAA says you reported this plane stolen.
是的,六周前
Yeah, six weeks ago.
你没觉得需要向我报告吗?
And you didn't feel like you needed to report that to me?
好吧,如果你是他妈的飞机警♥察♥,
Well, if you were the fucking airplane police,
我就会报告,沃尔特,但你不是,
I would have, Walt, but since you're not,
所以我报给了飞机警♥察♥
I called the airplane police.
通知你是他们的工作,不是我的
It's their job to call you, not mine.
好吧,他们没有
Well, they didn't.
我不知道该说什么
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
这就是联邦政♥府♥的办事效率
That's the federal government for you.
这些都是什么?
What's all this?
飞机失踪后你应该
立即打电♥话♥给我的75个理由之一
One of 75 reasons you should have called me
就在飞机失踪的那一刻
the second that plane went missing.
可♥卡♥因♥? - 也许吧
Cocaine? - Maybe.
也许是海♥洛♥因♥
Maybe heroin.
飞行员在哪儿?
Where's the pilot?
在驾驶舱里烤焦了
Cooking in the cockpit.
我让缉毒局和联邦航♥空♥局
派危险物品处理小组
I got DEA and FAA sending HAZMAT crews
过来把他弄出来
down here to pull him out.
离那些东西远点,站在上风处
Stay upwind of that shit.
那玩意儿比子弹杀人还快
It'll kill you quicker than a bullet.
那是一辆TTP公♥司♥的卡车
That's a TTP truck.
是的
Yep.
这辆破卡车在我们路上干什么?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表