剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
爸爸 如果你不相信 那撒谎还有什么意义?
Daddy, what is the point in lying if you won't believe them?
我们只是想独处一会儿
We just want to be alone.
-那你们去散步吧 -不行
- Well, go take a walk. - No, no.
那他们就会像流浪猫一样
Then they're screwing in the neighbor's bushes
在邻居的灌木丛里乱搞
like stray cats.
就带他回你房♥间吧 亲爱的
Just take him to your room, honey.
好吧
Okay.
你知道他们要做什么
You know what they're gonna do.
你还记得17岁是什么样吗?
Do you remember what it was like to be 17?
我是说 他们根本不在乎在哪做
I mean, they don't care where they do it.
我曾经在回收站做过一次
I mean, I had sex in a recycling yard once.
内特 你有意见么?
You got an opinion on this, Nate?
你们的教育方式已经完全超出我的认知了
Well, look, you two are so far off my roadmap for parenting,
我不知道该怎么给出好建议
I don't know how to guide you anywhere good.
谁还记得怎么操作
Does anybody remember how to run
这里的音响系统?
this damn sound system in this place?
-你想放音乐? -没错
- You want... music? - Yeah.
但我不知道怎么操作这玩意
I just don't know how to operate this thing.
你想听什么?
What do you want to listen to?
说实话 我无所谓
Frankly, I don't give a shit.
只要声音足够大 能盖过他们就行
Just something loud enough to drown them out.
嗯
Mm.
好吧 如果我为那些老人做这事 我有个条件
Okay. If I do this for the old folks, here's what I want.
我本来就要这么做
I was gonna do that already.
好吧
Okay.
那么 嗯...
All right, well, hmm...
我也打算那样做
I was gonna do that, too.
真的吗?
Really?
你们这些小地方的男孩
You small-town boys.
真是缺乏想象力
You've no imagination.
我是这么想的
This is what I was thinking.
我们成交吗?
Do we have a deal?
当然成交
Damn right we got a deal.
你还在学习吗?
You still studying?
不是 已经学完了
Uh, done studying.
-现在我在工作 -嗯
- Now I'm working. - Hmm.
你站在那儿我没法专心工作
I'm not gonna get much done with you standing there, though.
那我坐下 杰夫起开
Then I'll sit. Jefe, go.
-我不是那个意思 -我知道你什么意思
- That's not what I meant. - I know what you meant.
你要学会集中注意力
You need to learn to focus.
你在忙什么?
So what are you working on?
嗯...
Um...
这是沃夫坎普页岩层
This is the Wolfcamp Shale.
世界上油量最丰富的油田
It's the richest oil field in the world.
这边是米德兰盆地 西边是特拉华盆地
You got the Midland Basin here, Delaware Basin further west.
但这是真正的页岩 是实心岩石
But it's true shale, so solid rock
油都储存在岩层孔隙中
and all the oil's in pockets.
必须水平钻探或者水力压裂
You have to drill horizontally or frack it.
而且要深钻 最深能达到1万英尺
And drill deep, up to 10,000 feet.
两种方法都非常昂贵
Both are very, very expensive.
没几家公♥司♥
Not many companies
能承担得起1000万美元的投资
can afford the $10 million dollar investment
还有打到枯井的风险 所以...
and come up with a dry hole, so...
所有灰色♥区♥域都是可用租约和矿权
All the grey are available leases and mineral rights.
在盆地里呈棋盘状分布
They're checkerboarded throughout the basin.
单独来看不值得投资和冒险
Alone, they're not worth the money or the risk,
但把它们整合在一起就能卖♥♥出去
but you cobble them all together, you can sell them.
我打算这么做
That's what I'm gonna do.
我打算用这笔钱去这里
I'm gonna take that money and go here.
这是科利尔福克油田
This is Clear Fork field.
有很多老井在生产
Lots of older production.
而且全都是浅层垂直井
All the wells are vertical and shallow.
很多小公♥司♥来来往往
Lots of little companies that go in and out of business.
我会试着租用现有的油井
I'll try to get leases on the existing wells
或者做农场外包
or do farm-outs,
修复旧油井 提高产量
work over the old wells, increase their production,
直到有足够的资金在沃夫坎普钻井
till I have enough money, I can drill in Wolfcamp.
然后呢?
And then what?
然后我们搬去沃思堡
Then we move to Fort Worth,
找到你梦想中的房♥子
find the house of your dreams.
你再告诉我你的其他梦想
You tell me the rest of your dreams,
我会让它们成真
and I make them come true.
要是真有那么容易就好了
If only it were that easy.
我可没说会很容易
Well, I didn't say it was gonna be easy.
我只是说我打算这么做
I said it's what I'm gonna do.
我爸很久以前就告诉我 你有两个选择
My dad told me a long time ago, you got two choices.
要么学会精打细算
You can either get really good at balancing a checkbook or
要么赚到不用精打细算的钱
make enough money you don't have to.
这就是出路
This is the way.
这地方有趣的是
The funny thing about this place,
要离开油田也只能靠油田
only way out of the patch is the patch.
关键是出去之后就别再回来
Trick is staying out when you get out.
因为钱来得太快
'Cause when the money comes, it comes fast,
就像赌场里打二十一点的赌徒一样
like a gambler at the blackjack table.
无论赢了多少都舍不得抽身
No matter how much he's up, he can't walk away.
如上瘾般地追逐 然后...
He gets addicted to the chase, and...
就这样输光了一切
that's how you lose it all.
我去养老院去了 你这性感的家伙
Off to the old folks, you sexy son of a bitch.
早上好 内森
Top of the morning, Nathan.
早上好
Morning.
你吃的什么 伙计?
What you got there, bud?
我告诉你我没吃什么
I'll tell you what I don't have.
我的麦片没了
I don't have my cereal
因为你老婆把它扔了
because your wife threw it out.
不管怎样 成年人不该吃盒子上印着
Well, grown men shouldn't eat shit with cartoon characters
卡♥通♥人物的东西
on the box anyway.
-早安 伙计们 -早啊
- Morning, boys. - Morning.
我的果挞呢?
Where are my Pop-Tarts?
在垃圾桶里
In the trash.
为什么在垃圾桶里?
Why are they in the trash?
安吉拉觉得我们的饮食里
Angela feels there's too much refined sugar
-精制糖太多了 -她说得没错
- in our diet. - And she's not wrong.
她说她猜到你会这么做
She said she figured you'd try that,
所以倒掉的时候还浇了水
so when she dumped them out, she poured water on them.
是啊
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
这真是太过分了
That is just fucking wrong right there.
太过分了!
That is fucking wrong!
冰箱里有水果盘
There are fruit bowls in the fridge.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
太好了 正合我意
Great, that's just what I wanted.
完美 我谢谢你 大律师
Perfect. Thank you, counselor.
该死的果盘 太棒了
Fucking fruit bowl. Lovely.
谁他妈的早餐会吃水果啊?
Who in the fuck just eats fruit for breakfast?
看来你就得吃了
Looks like you do.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
慢慢享用你们的水果圣代吧
You boys enjoy your parfaits.
喂 卡米
Hi, Cami.
好的
Okay.
我很遗憾听到这个消息
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
我能做什么? 我能帮上什么忙吗?
What can I do? Is there, i-is there any way I can help?
哈丁先生?
Mr. Hardin?
哈丁先生
Mr. Hardin.
我叫库珀·诺里斯
My name's Cooper Norris.
如果你是来找工作的 我这没有
If you're looking for work, I ain't got none.
如果你是来卖♥♥东西的
If you're looking to sell me something,
我也没钱买♥♥
I ain't got no money to buy it with.
我是来帮你赚钱的
I'm looking to make you money.
是吗?
Yeah?
你打算怎么赚?
How you gonna do that?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表