剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
确实有必要
Well, I do.
因为这样感觉像出轨
'Cause this feels like cheating.
哦 见鬼 这就是出轨 亲爱的
Well, hell, it is cheating, honey.
一直都是出轨
It's been cheating.
就算去了沃斯堡也改变不了什么
Going to Fort Worth is not gonna change anything.
尤其是对他来说
Especially for him.
我的车还在他那儿
He has my car.
好吧 现在我们说到点子上了
Okay, now we're getting somewhere.
我能跟你一起去吗?
Can I ride with you?
你想做什么都可以
You can do anything you want to.
如果你不愿意 现在反悔还来得及
Last chance to back out if you don't want this.
如果你觉得我们无法继续下去
If you don't think we can make this work.
我觉得我们继续下去的机会
I don't think we have an ice cube's chance in hell
十分渺茫
to make this work.
但我实在没办法拒绝你
But I don't possess the power to say no to you.
尤其是当你用这种眼神看我的时候
Especially when you look at me like that.
你快被我调♥教♥好了
You are so close to being trained.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
换衣服吧 我们楼下见
Get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs.
嘿 你们知道那小子去哪了吗?
Hey, you all know where this fool is?
别管他了
Just leave him.
哇! 我们出发了!
Whoo! I mean, let's go!
一定会很有趣的
This is gonna be fun.
-这就像场公路旅行 -就是公路旅行
-This is like a road trip. -It is a road trip.
他们说的公路旅行就是指
That's what they mean when they say road trip.
我们现在这样
what we're doing right now.
没喝咖啡就这么暴躁 给你
Grumpy without coffee. Here.
现在不喝 待会再说
Not right now. I'll get to it later.
我们来玩个游戏吧
We should play one of those games
每当你看到
where every time you see
别的州的车牌就得一分
an out-of-state license plate you get a point,
要是看到只亮一个车灯的车
and when you see a car with only one headlight working
就得五分
you get five points.
要怎么判断只亮一个车灯?
How do we know they only got one headlight?
现在是白天
It's daytime.
没人会开车灯的
Nobody's got their fucking headlights on.
你不是说自己没法拒绝我吗
What happened to your inability to say no to me.
你这个死脑筋
you stick in the motherfucking mud?
我不能四个小时都这样
I can't do this for four hours.
喂
Yeah.
嘿 你得来看看
Hey, you need to come
他们把这地方搞得一团糟
see the mess they made over here.
所有管子都堆在一起
They got all my pipes stacked together...
六英寸的 八英寸的和十英寸的都像围栏桩那样捆着
Six-inch, eight-inch, ten-inch bundled like fucking T-posts.
本该分开用卡车运输的
They should've come on separate trucks.
是啊 他们该做又没做的事多了去了
Yeah, they should've done a lot of shit they didn't do.
我需要一台带磁铁的推土机过来
I'm gonna need a Cat with a magnet over here
把这些东西分好
to sort this shit out.
我还有十分钟左右到你那儿
Well, I'm about ten minutes from you.
马上就到 好吗?
I'll be right there, all right?
我们得稍微绕个路了 亲爱的
We got to take a little detour, honey.
我要去看你工作了吗?
I'm gonna get to see you work?
太棒了
That's so hot.
你会对人♥大♥吼大叫吗?
You gonna yell at anybody?
啊 是 可能吧
Yeah, probably.
要我帮你放松一下吗?
You want me to give you a hand job?
亲爱的 你得待在车里
Sweetheart, you got to stay in the truck.
待在这儿?
Stay here?
是啊 这儿有吊车和挖掘机
Yeah. There's cranes and excavators
还有铲车到处搬东西
and front-end loaders moving shit everywhere.
你必须戴安全帽 穿钢头靴才行
You got to have a hard hat and steel-toe boots.
那你的靴子是钢头的吗?
Well, are your boots steel-toed?
别这样看我
Don't you look at me that way.
记得把"安全帽"带回家
You're bringing that hard hat home.
天吶
My God.
你瞧见没?
You see this shit?
我得花两天才能收拾完这烂摊子
It's gonna take me two fucking days to sort this out.
好吧 总比他们快
Yeah, well, that's faster than they can.
这本来就不是我的活
I shouldn't have to do it at all.
简直是浪费我的时间
It's a waste of my fucking time.
-快把那些管子移开! -不 不 不
Someone move those pipes! -No, no, no, no, no.
别动那些管道
Do not move the pipes...
他会失血过多的 别碰他
He'll bleed out. Don't touch him.
我们需要医用担架!
We need a Med Sled out here!
嘿 伙计...
Hey, buddy...
嘿 瑞克
Hey, Rick.
坚持住 伙计
Hang in there, buddy.
放慢呼吸 别太激动
You just breathe slow. Don't get all excited.
-好吗? -我想给我老婆打电♥话♥
-All right? -I want to call my wife.
我找不到手♥机♥ 不在我身上
I-I don't have my phone. I don't have my phone.
好 来 给你
Okay, here. Here.
好了 拿去吧
Okay. There you go.
听着 我们会找人救你出来的 好吗?
Listen, we're gonna get you some help, all right?
等等 等等 等一下 嘿 嘿
Wait, wait, wait. Hey. Hey.
我该怎么跟她说?
What do I, what do I tell her?
跟她说你爱她
Tell her you love her.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥啊
Pick up. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.
-把你手♥机♥给我 -出什么事了?
-Give me your phone. -What's wrong?
亲爱的 快把手♥机♥给我
Honey, just give me your phone.
-到底怎么了? -一定要待在车上
What happened? -And stay in the truck, please.
这里是911 请问你有紧急情况吗?
911, what's your emergency?
有 我在137号♥乡村公路
Yes, I'm at a drilling rig
旁边的钻井平台
fof of Country Road 137.
我把GPS坐标发给你
I'm gonna send you GPS coordinates.
这里有位30多岁的白人男性
I've got a white male, in his 30s,
他的身体被压住了
and his body's been crushed.
是被什么压住了 先生?
How was it crushed, sir?
-油田管道 -他还有呼吸吗?
Oil field pipe. --Is he breathing?
没有了 女士
No, ma'am.
好的 你或在场的人里有人会做心脏复苏吗?
Okay, do you or anyone on the scene know CPR?
现在的情况做不了心脏复苏
It's not possible to give him CPR.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表