剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
What the fuck's it doing on our road?
他可能也要问你,那架飞机在干什么
He's probably gonna ask you the same thing about that plane.
你有没有向你的保险公♥司♥
报告飞机被盗?
Did you report it stolen to your insurance company?
你知道这些破事是怎么回事
You know how this shit works.
卡车、挖掘机,各种各样的东西
Trucks and excavators and all kinds of shit
每天都会丢失
go missing every day.
几个月后,它们又回来了
And then a couple months later, they find their way back.
如果我举报这里所有被偷的东西,
If I reported everything that was stolen around here,
整个该死的二叠纪盆地都会变成犯罪现场
the whole fucking Permian Basin would be a crime scene.
该死的
Goddamn it.
我每天要从这里运走4200桶石油
I got 4,200 barrels of oil
我每天都要把这些运出去
I got to move out of here every day.
不能走这条路
Not on this road.
暂时不行
Not for a while.
沃尔特,这件事我需要你帮帮忙
I'm gonna need some love on this deal, Walt.
帮什么忙?
What kind of love?
那种可以把警方报告日期改早的忙
The kind that backdates a police report.
看在上帝的份上,汤米
For God sakes, Tommy.
联邦航♥空♥管理局是知情的
The FAA was aware.
他们搞砸了
They dropped the ball.
就用我给他们的日期,
Just use the date that I gave them,
然后匹配一下,就这样
and match it, that's all.
你知道有多少双眼睛盯着这件事吗?
You know how many eyes are gonna be on this thing?
那些车牌上带“G”字的
The kind with a "G" on their license plate.
我不会把日期改早的
I ain't backdating nothing.
好吧,在今天的报告中,
Okay, in today's report,
注明上个月已通知联邦航♥空♥管理局
just note that FAA was notified last month.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
这是事实,沃尔特
It's the fucking truth, Walt.
我会写进我的报告里
I'll put it in my report.
好的,请全部用大写字母
All right, in all caps, please.
嘿,我需要一个道路施工队来这里
Hey, I'm gonna need a road crew out here.
我会给你发个定位
I'm gonna drop you a pin.
需要在事故现场周围绕行半英里
Need a half a mile detour around an incident site.
嘿,沃尔特,我们能不能在那一边
Hey, Walt, can we build a road
建一条绕行路,
around on that side over there,
这样我们就可以绕过这堆破事了?
so we can elbow around this shit?
在那边? - 是的
Over there? - Yeah.
在那边,尸体和毒品所在的地方?不行
Over there where the dead body and the drugs are? No.
好吧,那边怎么样?
Okay, well, how about that side over there?
那边有尸体和毒品吗?
Is there any dead bodies and dope over there?
还没看过那边
Haven't looked over there yet.
那我们他妈的去看看怎么样?
Well, how about we fucking go look then?
妈的
Shit.
好吧,我这边没看到毒贩的尸体
Well, I don't see any dead drug dealers over here.
这里没有尸体,也没有毒品--
Not any dead guys here, not any dope--
操
Fuck.
沃尔特?
Walt?
这里有个死人
There's a dead son of a bitch over here.
喂!先生?
Yo! Sir?
去把它用胶带封起来 嘿,我回来了
Come tape it off. Hey, I'm back.
听着,我们需要足够铺一英里的钙质土
Listen, we're gonna need enough caliche for about a mile
才能绕过这该死的烂摊子
to get us around this fucking mess.
所以,我希望你马上开始
直到完成为止,不要停
So I want you to start right now and don't stop till you're done.
让他们整夜跑
Run 'em all night.
好的
All right.
这周我可不想干♥你♥的活
I wouldn't want to have your job this week.
该死,沃尔特,哪一周我都不想干♥你♥的活
Shit, you wouldn't want to have my job any week, Walt.
打电♥话♥给蒙蒂·米勒
Call Monty Miller.
太好了
Great.
好吧,看来今天一整天都是星期一了
Well, it looks like it's gonna be Monday all day today.
实际上,汤米,今天不会是星期一
Actually, it won't be Monday once today, Tommy.
今天是星期五
It's Friday.
不可能是星期五 我昨天才到这儿
It can't be Friday. I just got here yesterday.
3月1日,你就改成周五到周二了
March first, you switched to a Friday through Tuesday.
如果你看看我,你就会看到日历
If you would look at me, you would see the calendar.
如果你看看我,我们还会是夫妻
If you looked at me, we'd still be married.
好吧,我正以每小时80英里
的速度在高速公路上行驶
Well, I'm going down the highway at 80 miles an hour.
如果我看着你,我可能会死
If I looked at you, I'd probably die.
那辆卡车真够大的,不是吗?
That was a pretty big truck, wasn't it?
好吧,今天是星期五
Okay, it's Friday.
你有安斯利
You have Ainsley.
安斯利? - 是的,这周末是你的
Ainsley? - Yeah, it's your weekend.
你刚才还告诉我
我的周末是周三和周四
You just told me my weekend is Wednesday and Thursday.
你的周末是,但世界上其他人
Yours is, but the rest of the world
都在周六和周日休息
takes Saturday and Sunday off.
那个世界包括我和你的女儿
That world includes me and your daughter.
维克多和我要去卡波
Victor and I are going to Cabo
我不能把安斯利一个人留在家里
and I can't leave Ainsley alone in this house.
亲爱的,她都17岁了
Honey, she's 17 fucking years old.
你见过她新交的男朋友吗?
Have you seen her new boyfriend?
该死的 等等,我靠边停车
Goddamn it. Hold on, I'm pulling over.
看看这孩子
Look at this kid.
我的意思是,她光看照片就能怀孕
I mean, she could get pregnant from the fucking photograph.
好吧,我明白你的意思了
Okay, I see your point.
你相信她开车来找你吗?
Do you trust her driving to you?
去敖德萨?
To Odessa?
是的 - 你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Yeah. - Are you shittin' me?
让她去米查姆
Have her go to Meacham.
我会让她和工程师们一起坐飞机
I'll put her on the flight with the engineers.
好吧……
Okay...
你换了发色
You changed your hair color.
是啊,红发实验结束了
Yeah, the redhead experiment is over.
嗯,我一直更喜欢你的自然发色,
Well, I always preferred your natural color,
说实话
to tell you the truth.
宝贝,你从来没见过我的自然发色
Baby, you've never seen my natural color.
那么你和弗农什么时候去……
So what time are you and Vernon going to--
维克多 - 维克多
Victor. - Victor.
呃,你们什么时候出发去卡波?
Uh, what time are y'all leaving for Cabo?
今晚才走
Not till tonight.
那你早上8点为什么要穿成这样?
Well, how come you'd be dressed that way
那时候?
at 8:00 in the morning, then?
你觉得这算盛装打扮?
You think this is dressed up?
呃,是的,我觉得是 你也这么觉得
Uh, yeah, I do. And so do you.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
是的,我喜欢
Yes, I do like it.
你看,人生一大乐趣
You see, one of life's great pleasures
就是让你看看你错过了什么
is showing you what you're missing.
不用给我看我也知道,亲爱的
You don't have to show me to know, honey.
我已经知道了
I already know.
我们的宝贝怎么样?
How's our baby?
呃,这是他第一天上班
Uh, it's his first day.
第一天都不容易
First days ain't easy.
又一个诺里斯家的进了油田
Another Norris in the oil patch.
真是浪费
What a waste.
不是我的主意
Wasn't my idea.
苹果落地离树不远,不是吗?
Apple don't fall far, does it?
你也是这棵树的一半,亲爱的,别忘了
Well, you're half of the tree, in case you forgot, darlin'.
总之,下午3点前把她送到机场,
Anyway, just get her at the airport there
好吗?
by 3:00, all right?
不然就他妈的挂我电♥话♥,随便你
Or fuckin' hang up on me, either way.
我是这样开始的,
The way I got started in this,
我当时在西德克萨斯州做石油工程师
I was working in West Texas as a petroleum engineer
我决定是时候
and I decided that it was time
去经历一些人生冒险了
to have a little adventure in life.
我回应了一则特别的广♥告♥
And I answered this one particular advertisement
去利比亚的一家公♥司♥工作
to go to work for a company in Libya
担任现场石油工程师
as a field petroleum engineer.
我的阿♥拉♥伯朋友过去常常嘲笑我
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表