剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
《石油天王》前情提要
Previously on Landman
-你在路上了吗? -去哪儿?
-You on your way? -On my way where?
伙计 你们那出了井喷事故
Buddy, y'all had a blowout.
让所有人往回撤!
Keep everybody back!
库珀受伤了
Cooper got hurt.
你怎么不去陪着他?
Why aren't you with him?
你什么事都要揽到自己身上
Always got to make it about you.
哦 是啊 我一向如此
Oh, yeah, that's what I'm doing.
他们派我去卡车那边取管钳
They sent me to the truck to fetch a pipe wrench.
就这样 留下了三个寡妇和六个孤儿
And just like that, three widows and six orphans.
是八个孤儿
Eight orphans.
我想给受害者家属一些补偿
I want to make an offer to the families.
给一笔钱 帮他们渡过难关
A gift, just to get 'em through.
去办吧
Do it.
-亲爱的 比赛要开始了 -好 我这就来
-Honey, they're about to start. -All right, I'll be right there.
谢泼德·黑斯廷斯派了个律师过来
Shepherd-Hastings is sending an attorney out.
他们的航♥班♥中午就到 -我是站在你这边的 汤米
-Their plane lands at noon. -I'm on your side, Tommy.
你得明白这一点
You need to understand that.
你是不可能站在我这边的
You're the farthest thing from being on my side.
让我去另一个钻井队
Put me on another crew.
我该去一趟吗? 我心里很愧疚
Should I be there? I feel guilty.
你确实该感到愧疚
You should feel guilty.
-但我也该放个假了 -放什么假?
-I deserve a vacation. -From what?
明天见 混♥蛋♥
I'll see you tomorrow, you fucking asshole!
我翘首以盼
I can't wait.
这感觉真怪
This is so weird.
她来这干嘛?
Why is she here?
来加油鼓劲的
Emotional support.
给谁鼓劲?
For who?
给你和你哥
You and your brother.
好吧 我想不出她要怎么给我们鼓劲
Well, I don't know how she can give us support here.
米德兰都没地方购物
There's nowhere to shop in Midland.
如果她想让我们开心 就该带我们去达拉斯
f I she wants to cheer us up, se should take us to Dallas.
那你就指望这事儿能提上日程吧
We can only hope that that's in the plan.
惊不惊喜!
Surprise!
-老天啊 -呜呼!
Good God Almighty. -Whoo!
失恋了吗 小甜心
My heartbroke little dove.
是我甩的他
I broke up with him.
真的
I did.
你看着状态不错
You look good.
见到我意外吗?
Surprised to see me?
是你让我来这儿接你的
Well, you did ask me to meet you here,
所以惊喜也泡汤了
so that kind of blew that deal.
哦! 你身上一股味儿
Oh! You smell like a goat.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
库珀呢?
Where's Cooper?
我给他送到工地了
Dropped him off at his camp.
他不吃早饭吗?
He didn't want breakfast?
见鬼 这会儿谁吃早饭 都中午了
Hell, nobody wants breakfast, it's noon.
我就想吃早饭啊
Well, I want breakfast.
咱们去乡村俱乐部吧
eL t's go to the country club.
蒙蒂还是那儿的会员吗?
Does Monty still have a membership?
是啊 每次我周末去那儿消费
Yeah, and he loves it when I come in there
都能把他的账单刷爆
on a weekend and run his bill up.
好极了
Great.
你没带行李吗?
Don't you have any luggage?
哦 我今晚就走
hO, I'm leaving tonight..
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
亲爱的 这事儿可绝对不能
It's gonna be a lot of things, honey,
用有趣来形容
but fun ain't one of them.
就在这儿打吧
Let's see what we got here.
周日快乐 蒙蒂
Happy Sunday, Monty.
嘿 巴克
Hey, Buck.
你介意我们先过去打吗?
You mind if we play through?
说实话 我介意
I do mind, actually.
但是 蒙蒂 你只能步行
But, Monty, you're walking the course.
我们是开车过去
We're in carts.
-嗯哼 -你这样一直拖着
-Uh-huh -We're gonna be bogged up.
我们就打不了了
behind you all day.
是啊 不过..
Yeah, well..
下一杆球是标准五杆
the next hole's a par five
你们得打八杆才能进洞
and that'll take you about eight strokes.
然后比利就会像只气喘吁吁的猎犬一样
Then of course, Billy here will be hunting for his ball
在草丛里捡球
in the rough like a winded bird dog,
还要喘着粗气找上半个小时
breathing through his mouth for about a half an hour
这样一来就是你们拖着我了
and then I'll be bogged up behind you.
还是看看我这杆球吧
See what we can do with this here.
那我们就干等着吗?
So we're just supposed to wait?
看来是这样
I guess so.
我才不会等在别人后头
'Cause I don't wait on anybody.
那一杆打得不错
That was a good shot.
你在圆石滩高尔夫球场打过吗?
Hey, you ever play Pebble Beach?
我只在那儿打
This is the only course I play,
我打球可不是为了消遣
I don't do this shit for fun.
我可以集中于目标
I'm too goal-oriented to jog
而且我讨厌去健身房♥
and I hate the fucking gym, so.
对了 你派到米德兰的那个猎头是谁?
Hey, who's that, uh, headhunter you sent out to Midland?
听着 蒙蒂
Look, Monty,
你手下有个员工没有上报
you have an employee who failed to report theft
价值700万美元的失窃案
of an asset worth $7 million dollars.
这些资金被用于运输毒品
That asset was used to move illegal drugs.
还在一条公共道路上非法着陆
when it landed illegally again on a public roadway.
那是条私人公路
Road was private.
那条路多个承租人都可以通行
It's an easement with multiple lessors having access.
法律意义上讲 那就是公共道路
In a court of law, that makes it public.
你有个抽油机不符合多项职业安全规定
You got a pumpjack with numerous OSHA violations,
还有个钻井队也违反了多项安全规定
a workover crew violating more OSHA regulations
这都属于他的管辖范围
all under his purview.
如果类似的事情再发生
Now, something like this happens again.
你就是失职
and it will--you'll be negligent
因为你对手下明知故犯的员工
'cause you took no action against an employee
置之不理 没有采取任何解决措施
who knowingly violated every rule he came across.
这样你的综合保险就会失效
That nullifies your umbrella policy, making you.
而且你真的会
and I do mean you..
在诉讼中承担责任
the responsible party in litigation.
你去过油田吗?
You ever been to the patch?
没去过
I have not.
每天都可能会有五辆卡车被偷
Any given day I might have five trucks stolen.
我指的不是那种皮卡 而是油罐车
I'm not talking pickup trucks either, I'm talking oil tankers.
它们就这么不见了
They just disappear one day.
而几周之后 却又神奇地出现了
And then a couple weeks later, they mysteriously return..
这只是我这的情况
And that's just me.
再乘以500倍
Multiply that by 500.
你想看到油价涨到30块一桶吗?
You want to see the price of oil go up $30 a barrel?
把这事报给缉毒局 他们的人会看着每个工地
Start reporting that shit to the DEA and watch every camp
每个角落都会变成所谓的犯罪现场
and every yard turn into a fucking crime scene.
然后我们就得按照
Then we're on the time table
联邦政♥府♥的时间表来
of the federal fucking government.
我不得不说
Which, I might say,
就连..
I've seen..
幼儿园组织才艺演出都比他们效率高
kindergarten talent shows move with more efficiency than them.
所以 听着
Now, look.
每家公♥司♥都得有汤米这样的角色
Every company has a version of Tommy.
不然公♥司♥就没法运作
You cannot function without one.
如果我炒了他 我就得再雇一个
If I fire him, I'm gonna have to hire somebody else
经验不足 缺少声望的新人
with less experience and less respect.
你要怎么应对
How you gonna function.
涉额八千万美元的诉讼
with an $80 million dollar lawsuit
以及职业安♥全♥局♥的强制关停?
and a mandatory shutdown from OSHA?
只是个人罢了 蒙蒂
It's one man, Monty.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表