剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
上季提要
石油和天然气这一行 每天能净赚30亿美元
Oil and gas industry makes $3 billion dollars a day in pure profit,
但在赚到这些钱之前
but before any of that money is made,
必须确保拥有开采权,盯准地皮
you got to secure the rights and lock up the service.
你别动我们的生意 我们也不会干涉你的
You don't fuck with our product, we don't fuck with yours.
天啊,我得上工了
Oh, goody, my day begins.
我需要解决这个问题,汤米
I need this problem to go away, Tommy.
这周我可不想干♥你♥的工作
I wouldn't want to have your job this week.
妈的,你哪一周 都不会想做我的工作
Shit, you wouldn't want to have my job any week.
我该学的地质学早学完了
I learned all I need about geology.
我又不是想教书 我是想亲身体验其中
I don't want to teach the shit, I want to be a landman.
你的其他组员在哪?
Where's the rest of your crew?
库柏受伤了
Cooper got hurt.
你为什么没跟他在一起? 你总是什么都要沾上边
Why aren't you with him? Always got to make it about you.
对,我就是不甘寂寞
Oh, yeah, that's what I'm doing.
米德兰哪家诉讼事务所最厉害?
Who's the best litigation firm in Midland?
先雇用谢泼德海斯汀的人会赢
First one to hire Shepherd-Hastings wins.
你是律师,你说了算
You're the attorney.
我这么好认?
I'm that easy to spot, huh?
并不难
Wasn't difficult.
我应该过去吗?
Should I be there?
但你是他们的妈妈,所以如果你觉得 应该要在他们身边
You're their mother, so if you feel like you ought to be here,
那你大概就应该要来
you probably should come.
惊喜!
Surprise.
你妹妹正在追随你的脚步
Your sister's following in your footsteps.
她要去理工学院
She's going to Tech.
我相信所有的姊妹会都会很高兴
I'm sure all the sororities are beside themselves with joy.
埃尔维奥把你形容得非常好
Elvio did a very good job of describing you.
你就是阿丽亚娜
You're Ariana.
我并没有打算遇见队员的遗孀
I didn't plan on meeting my crew member's widow
然后他妈的坠入爱河
and fucking falling in love.
带我去医院
Take me to a hospital.
如果你需要什么 你打电♥话♥给我,不要打给他
If you need something, then you call my cell, not his.
我准备任命你为营运副总裁
I'm making you vice president of operations.
你欠我很多钱
You owe me a lot of money.
我们是你最不该惹的对象
We're the last bear you want to poke, bud.
如果我们成为朋友 世界会变得更美好
The world is a better place if we are friends.
烂工作
This fucking job.
纽约商业交易所今早上涨2.5% 至76.23美元
NYMEX is up two and a half percent to 76.23,
同时布兰特原油挑战79美元关口
while Brent Crude is teasing 79 this morning.
天然气上涨至4.28美元 燃料油则报2.22美元
Natural gas is up to 4.28 and heating oil at 2.22.
玉米下跌至448.25美元
Corn is down at 448.25,
而小麦上涨0.25美元 报5.63美元…
while wheat is up a quarter...
不吃早餐吗?
No breakfast?
我不太吃早餐
I'm not much of a breakfast eater.
那可是一天中最重要的一餐
Most important meal of the day.
你认为是吗?
You think so?
大家都这么说 〝大家〞是谁?
Well, that's what they say. Who's "they"?
不知道,就是那些会说这种话的人
I don't know. Whoever says these things.
我告诉你那些人是谁
I'll tell you who "they" is.
就是家乐氏、通用磨坊
It's Kellogg's and General Mills
还有那种做烂小圆松饼的公♥司♥
and whoever makes them shitty little frozen round waffles.
就是他们说的 是冷冻松饼吧?
That's who it is. Eggo, I think.
对,就是冷冻松饼,家乐氏旗下的
Eggo. Exactly. Which is owned by Kellogg's.
会跟你说早餐最重要的那些王八蛋
The people that tell us that breakfast
就是卖♥♥早餐的人
is the most important meal of the day are the sons of bitches that make the stuff.
我们祖先会吃早餐吗?
You think our ancestors had breakfast?
你觉得原始人 会围在火堆旁边吃松饼吗?不可能
You think cavemen sat around a fucking fire, eating waffles? No.
我敢保证
I guarantee you.
如果他们有在吃早餐
I mean, if they ate breakfast at all,
大概也只是啃骨髓和烤干的羚羊肉
it was probably bone marrow and an impala they dried out over a fire.
我敢肯定他们没吃过玉米片
But I guarantee you they didn't have cornflakes.
你确定还要咖啡吗?
You sure you want more coffee?
你们有卖♥♥烟吗?
Y'all sell cigarettes?
1990年代♥开♥始就没卖♥♥了
Not since the '90s.
后面没私藏一些应急用的吗?
You don't have any secret stash back there for emergencies or...?
有也不会跟我讲
If they do, they don't tell me.
这样吧
Well, I tell you what.
你去看看后面
See if there's a busboy back there
有没有服务生想帮我找找
that might want to go on a scavenger hunt.
我敢保证光靠这玩意
'Cause I guarantee you, that shit right there
我撑不过星期一
ain't gonna get me through a Monday.
这给你
There you go.
不要薄荷的,也不要细长的那种
Anything but menthol or those little skinny ones.
还早呢
Mm, it's early.
我得开长途车
Long drive.
今天可是大日子
Big day.
怎么说?什么大日子?
Yeah? What makes it big?
等我知道后再告诉你
I'll tell you if I'm right.
先讲嘛
Tell me anyway.
等我知道再讲
I'll tell you if I'm right.
库柏
Cooper.
哪有人这样的?
That's not the way this is supposed to work.
我们合约里有经营权变更条款
There's a change in control clause in our contract.
经营权并没有变更
There's been no change in control.
他都死了,汤米 现在是他老婆在管公♥司♥
Well, he's fucking dead, Tommy. And now his wife runs the company.
那不就符合经营权变更的定义吗?
That's the very definition of "change in control."
公♥司♥是我在经营 她只是老板,之前就是
I run the company. She owns it, and she owned it before.
她在合伙名单上
She's listed in the partnership.
你合约上有她的签名,就签在他旁边
That's her fucking signature next to his on your contract.
我从资深副总升到总裁
I was promoted from senior vice president to president
都是同一个老板升的
by the same ownership that you signed with.
那叫升职,不叫经营权变更
That's the chain of progression, not a change in control.
你要是想吵,就去找律师吧
But if you want to fight about it, lawyer up, big boy. Let's go.
好啊 汤米,别这样
Let's go. Tommy, goddamn it,
这是价值五亿美金的油田
it's a half-billion-dollar field,
我当时被蒙蒂强塞一堆烂条款
and I had these garbage terms crammed down my throat by Monty.
我能吞下那些条款 是因为我知道他会兑现
And I could eat those terms with Monty 'cause I knew he would deliver.
但现在呢?我要接受这垃圾合约
But now what? I'm supposed to sit on this shit paper
让他那个花瓶老婆
and let his trophy wife
去跟铁路委员会申请许可?
try to pull permits from the fucking railroad commission?
你觉得蒙蒂有自己申请过许可吗?
You think Monty ever pulled a fucking permit in his life?
你在蒙蒂手上赚的每一分钱
Every dime you ever made with Monty,
都是我从地底下抽出来的,这点没变
I pumped it out of the ground. And that don't change.
我现在有17口井正在修复
I'm 17 wells in on the workovers.
下周还准备在新油田钻6口
I'm cleared to drill six on the new field next fucking week.
你要我让大家回家
You want me to send everybody home
等你对我好兄弟的老婆
while you try to weasel a renegotiation
耍手段改合约吗?
out of my best friend's wife?
随便你
Knock yourself out.
我明天就能停掉整个工程
I'll shut the whole fucking thing down tomorrow.
一亿一千万的费用要谁来付?
Where you want me to send the $110 million dollar bill?
真要命
Goddamn.
你要嘛信我,要嘛把那些田买♥♥回去
You have no play except to trust me or buy 'em back.
你要把我的租约卖♥♥给我? 那根本不是你的租约
Oh, you're gonna sell me my own leases now? They ain't your fucking leases, Danny.
在我再多赚一百万前都是我的
They're mine till I recoup, plus a hundred.
自己去看合约吧
Just read the fucking contract.
你可能比蒙蒂更糟
You might be worse than Monty.
你讲得好像那是坏事
You say that like it's a bad thing.
蒙蒂让你赚翻,但我会让你赚更多
Monty made you plenty rich, and I'm gonna make you richer.
要喝点什么吗?
Y'all want a drink?
不用了,谢谢
Oh, I'm good, babe. Thank you.
双份威士忌
Whiskey double.
要哪种威士忌?
Preference on whiskey?
随便哪种都行,亲爱的
I couldn't care less, honey.
放心,相信我
Just relax and trust me.
我们现在要互相信任了?
Oh, are we trusting each other now?
如果你想赚钱,就最好互相信任
Well, if making money's the goal, we'd better.
汤米
Tommy.
这不太像是你该处理的事吧?波比
This a little bit below your pay grade, Bob?
M-Tex手上有三十亿的租约
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表