剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
我这个年龄已经可以自主选择了
I'm old enough to choose.
我选你
I choose you.
宝贝 你这样会伤透她的心
Honey, that's gonna break her heart.
我不在乎她怎么想
I'm not worried about her heart.
我只在乎我的感受
I'm worried about mine.
戴尔现在真是放飞自我
Boy, Dale really let himself go.
我们应该一起按住他 把他的胡子剃掉
We should hold him down and shave him like a poodle.
这主意不赖 亲爱的
That's a great idea, honey.
明天就实施
Let's get on it first thing.
你觉得我在开玩笑
You think I'm joking.
亲爱的 你喝多了
Honey, you're drunk.
宝贝
Babe.
我认识你这20年来
I doubt we've had sex sober
我们清醒着做♥爱♥的次数不超过五回
five times in the 20 years I've known you.
除非你给我个理由
Give me one good reason not to.
好吧..
Well..
你再婚了 而且不是跟我
you're married and not to me.
这就是理由
That's one.
那不是婚姻
It's not a marriage.
只是交易
It's a trade.
我明天就想换回来
And I'd trade it back tomorrow.
换什么?
Trade for what?
你
You.
你知道自己当初为什么离开我吗?
Well, you know those reasons you left me?
-那些原因还在 -嗯
-They're still reasons. -Mm.
从未改变过
And none of them have changed.
也许是我变了
Maybe I've changed.
-来吧 哦 -让我来
-Come on. Oh -Let me do it.
来吧 你不怀念这样吗?
Come on, you don't miss this?
我们以前每天都能做一小时
We used to do this an hour every day.
如果我们只做这一个小时 剩下的23小时
If we could do it for an hour and then you'd disappear
你都不在的话 这样或许能行
for the next 23 hours, it might work.
注意点
Watch it.
现在越来越难拒绝了 对吗?
I'm getting harder to say no to, aren't I?
听着 我得跟你说件事儿
Listen, I got to tell you something.
什么?
Mm-hmm?
而且如果我做完再告诉你
And if I tell you after sex,
你会勃然大怒 紧接着伤心欲绝
you'll be furious and then you'll be sad.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我现在说的话 你只会伤心
I tell you now, you'll just be sad.
嘿
Hey.
艾恩斯莉说想跟我一起住
Ainsley asked to stay with me.
这一周吗?
For the whole week?
不是 直到她去上大学
No, till she leaves for college.
她为什么会这么说?
Why would she ask that?
我不知道
I don't know.
是因为达科塔 宝贝
It's Dakota. Baby,
她可不能一分手
she can't run away from home
就离家出走吧
every time she breaks up with a boy.
我觉得不是这个原因
I don't think that's it.
那是什么?
Well, what then?
我觉得她想了解我
I think she wants to know me.
她了解你啊
She knows you.
我们并不熟稔 只是有书信往来
We're acquaintances. We're pen pals,
她算不上真的了解我 亲爱的
but she don't really know me, honey.
那我该怎么做?
What am I supposed to do then?
要独自一人住在那个大房♥子里.
Gonna be all alone in that giant house with.
我嫁给他就是为了女儿
She's the only reason I married him.
我们把生活搞得一团糟 是吧?
We sure fucked up our lives, didn't we?
而且无法回头
With no way to fix it.
亲爱的 如果你愿意重新开始
Honey, if you tell me you want to try again,
那我也愿意
I'll try again.
工作两周
It's two weeks on
再休息两周
and then two weeks off,
但也算不上真正的休息
which is never really two weeks off.
总是会发生各种情况
I mean, something always happens.
总有一些只有你才能解决的情况
There's some calamity that only you can fix.
我不能再成为次选了
I can't be second again.
这就是问题所在
And that's the problem.
在你心里 我永远不是第一位
With you, I'm always second.
我们不会再做♥爱♥了 对吗?
We're not fucking anymore, are we?
走吧 新人
Let's go, worm.
绕过去
Go around.
你挪一下
Scoot over.
快去
Go around.
想喝什么 亲爱的?
What'll it be, honey?
三杯黑咖啡
Three black coffees,
一杯冰摩卡
a ice-blended mochaccino,
加两泵焦糖和奶油 谢谢
two pumps of caramel and whipped cream, please.
没问题
You got it.
怎么 你们有意见吗?
Somebody got a motherfucking problem?
这会儿还太早
Too early for this shit.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
好了
All right.
给你
Here you go.
这绝对是女人才能想出来的绝妙点子
Now that's some genius shit that only a woman can think up.
打扮性感
Get half naked
然后把两块钱的咖啡卖♥♥到八块
and sell two dollar coffees for eight dollars.
我愿意付十块
I would've paid her ten.
我能付二十
I'd pay 20.
啊 该死 我刚刚就付了二十 是吧?
Aw, fuck. I did just pay 20, didn't I?
男人绝对
Ain't no way
干不出这样的事儿来
a fucking man can do something like that.
裸着上半身 戴个领结站在那儿
Standing back there, no shirt on and a bow tie.
天底下也没有哪个女人
Ain't no woman in the fucking world
会从那种人手里买♥♥咖啡
gonna buy no coffees from that motherfucker.
你要是再敢碰我表亲的遗孀
You ever put your arm around my cousin's widow again,
我就杀了你
I'll fucking kill you.
嗯 看起来流量减小了
Yeah, it looks like the flow has been reduced.
呃 不是堵塞
Uh, not an impaction.
嘿 戴尔 你觉得是什么原因导致的?
Hey, Dale, what do you think's causing it?
汤米 我觉得是因为穿孔
Tommy, I think the perforations
可能已经结垢了
may be scaled up a bit.
你也知道 这口井都35年了
You know, it's a 35-year-old well.
需要整体♥检♥修一遍
This whole thing needs worked over.
他说整口井都需要检修一遍
He says the whole thing needs worked over.
那你打算封井吗?
So you want to kill the well?
没错 封井检修
Yeah, kill the well. Work it over.
目前产量如何?
Well, what's it producing now?
每天12桶 比投产时的180桶少多了
Twelve barrels a day, down from 180 when it was put in.
我们不压裂吗?
We don't want to frack it?
不行 我们还是得
No, we still have to replace
更换油管并整体♥检♥修
the tubing and work it over.
我不喜欢在油价不景气时
Well, I don't like reworking wells
检修油井
when oil's in a dip.
已经快夏天了
Well, it's nearly summer.
只是暂时不景气
Dip's just temporary.
站着说话不腰疼
That's easy for you to say.
毕竟不是你的钱
It's not your money.
好吧 不过我的薪水可是
Yeah, well, my salary's pretty tethered
跟你的账户挂钩啊 蒙蒂
to your bank account, Monty.
会面定在什么时候?
Hey, when is that deposition?
周二早上
Tuesday morning.
穿件干净衬衫再搭件西装
Well, put on a clean shirt and a sport coat.
他们会在法♥院♥播放录像
They play these things in court.
嗯 衣服在车里挂着呢
Yeah, it's hanging in the truck.
你这会想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do over here?
封井吧
Kill the well.
好 那回头再聊
All right, I'll talk to you later.
封井 开始起管
Kill it. Start tripping pipe.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表