剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
能把电输送到城市里
to get the electricity to the cities.
就算明天开始也得花上30年
It'd take 30 years if we started tomorrow.
不幸的是 对于你的孙辈而言
And, unfortunately, for your grandkids,
我们有120年的
we have a 120-year,
石油基础设施
petroleum-based infrastructure.
我们的生活全指着它
Our whole lives depend on it.
而且 它无处不在
And, hell, it's in everything.
我们来时的那条路
That road we came in on.
所有汽车的轮胎 包括你的
The wheels on every car ever made, including yours.
网球拍 口红
It's in tennis rackets and lipstick
冰箱和抗组胺药
and refrigerators and antihistamines.
绝大多数的塑料制品
Pretty much anything plastic.
你用的手♥机♥壳 人工心脏瓣膜
Your cell phone case, artificial heart valves.
任何除了用动植物纤维
Any kind of clothing that's not made
制♥作♥而成的衣物
with animal or plant fibers.
皂肥还有护手霜
Soap, fucking hand lotion,
垃圾袋 渔船
garbage bags, fishing boats.
数不胜数
You name it.
应有尽有
Every fucking thing.
你知道最讽刺的是什么吗?
And you know what the kicker is?
在我们找到替代品之前
We're gonna run out of it
石油就会被用光
before we find its replacement.
这个东西会毁灭所有人
It's the thing that's gonna kill us all..
作为人类本身而言
as a species.
不会毁灭全人类的是
No, the thing that's gonna kill us all
在我们找到替代品之前它就用光了
is running out before we find an alternative.
相信我 如果埃克森觉得那些东西
And believe me, if Exxon thought them fucking things.
才是未来的主流 他早就把它们
right there were the future, they'd be putting them
装得到处都是了
all over the goddamn place.
从地底下开采石油
Getting oil out of the ground's
是世界上最危险的工作
the most dangerous job in the world..
我们做这些不是因为乐意
We don't do it 'cause we like it.
而是因为我们别无选择
We do it 'cause we run out of options.
而你却来这儿试图找个人担责
And you're out here trying to find something to blame
除了你的老板
for the danger besides your boss.
没人该背这个锅
There ain't nobody to blame
要怪只能怪我们不断开采的需求
but the demand that we keep pumping it.
哦 该死
Oh, fuck.
汤米!
Tommy!
是什么蛇?
What kind is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
是很大的一条
The fucking big kind.
是响尾蛇吗?
Does it have rattles on its tail?
该死 呃..
Fuck. Uh.
是
Yes.
千万别碰它
Well, don't touch it.
我不知道该怎么办 我该怎么办?
I don't know what to do. What do I do?
我能直接走开吗?
Can I, can I walk away?
这绝对是个明智之举
That'd be at the top of my list, yeah.
哦 天吶 它动了
Oh, my God, it's moving.
那你怎么还不动弹
I don't understand why you're not moving.
该死的
Goddamn it.
你用不着把它杀了
You didn't have to kill it.
是啊 要不是你杵那儿一动不动
Well, I didn't have to kill it till you stood there
等着它来咬你
and dared the goddamn thing to bite you.
我也没必要这么做
It left me one option.
这响尾真不错
Nice set of rattles there.
天吶
God.
你是要赶紧回车上 还是在这儿
Are you gonna come back to the truck or are you gonna
傻站着等着遇上山狮?
wait here for a fucking mountain lion?
我想赶紧回车上
I-I-I want to walk back to the truck.
嗯 这就对了
Yeah, that's what I thought.
哦! 吓我一跳!
Oh! What the fuck?!
只是根木棍
It's just a stick.
你为什么把车停这么远?
Why did you park so far away?
我没停那么远
I didn't park so far away.
是你自己走得太远了
That's how far away you walked.
你留着这个干嘛?
What are you gonna do with those?
我留着做个纪念
I'm gonna keep 'em as a memento.
纪念我们经历的第一天
of our first day together.
这是我们经历的第二天
It's our second day together.
这是第一个真正给彼此留下印象的日子
Well, it's the first one that made an impression.
先在这待会儿
Keep it here if you can.
我马上就回来
I'll just be a minute..
我跟你说过别再给她们上酒了吧?
What did I tell you about the goddamn tequila?
呃 那个 你不在的时候
Uh, well, they made
她们说服了我
a pretty good argument when you weren't here.
哦 是吗? 是谁说服的你?
Oh, yeah? Who made the argument?
17岁那个吗?
The 17-year-old?
她们看着都不像17岁 先生
Neither of them acted 17, sir.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
应该是年长的那位
Maybe the older one?
你现在得帮我收拾这个烂摊子了
You gonna have to help me with this shit now.
安吉?
Angie?
-嘿 亲爱的 -嗯?
-Hey, honey. -Hmm?
醒醒 过来
Wake up. Come here.
我们一直在等你
We were waiting for you.
嗯
Mm.
你负责她
You get that one.
嘿 甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
你个混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole..
来 我扶你起来
Come on, let's get you up.
-我好难受 -我想也是
-I feel sick. -I bet you do.
来吧
Come on.
我帮你拿东西
Let me get your stuff.
你在这儿干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing?
呃 他让我帮你
Uh, he told me to help you.
我看着像要人帮忙吗?
Do I look like I need help?
我看你非常需要
In every possible way.
没错 女士
Yes, ma'am.
等等我!
Wait for me!
你回来挺早啊
You're back early.
是啊
Yeah.
斯温森提前开始钻井了?
They move up drilling to Swenson?
不是 我跟老婆吵了一架
Nah. I had a fight with the old lady.
-这事儿咱们都经历过 -哦 是吗?
-Well, we've all been there. -Oh, really?
你老婆也跟网球教练在我餐桌上乱搞过?
Tennis pro bent your wife over my breakfast table, too?
是这样吗?
That fucking happened?
没有 这我可比不过你
Nah, you got me on that one.
如果你想找人聊聊
Well, if you want to talk about it.
我确实想 我想找离婚律师聊聊
Yeah, I do, to a fucking divorce attorney.
确实是找对人了
That'd be the person to talk to, all right.
说到离婚 你能帮我照看一下前妻吗?
Speaking of divorce, can you help me with my ex here?
她来了?
She's here?
是啊 在车里醉得不省人事
Yeah, she's in the truck passed out.
哦
Oh.
嘿 安吉拉
Hey, there, Angela.
这混♥蛋♥把我扔泳池里了
This bastard threw me in the pool.
是啊 他就这德行
Yeah, well, he's tricky like that.
要我扶你一把吗? 来吧
You need a hand? Come on.
先进屋吧
Get you inside.
慢慢来 小心点儿
Easy--oh, careful, careful, careful.
-我没事 -好吧
-I'm fine. -Okay.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
我本想提醒你别跟她鬼混
I would warn you about the company you keep.
但她确实有监护权
but she does have custody.
我想跟你聊聊这个 Let me talk to you about
that. 但她确实有监护权 but she does have custody.
我想跟你聊聊这个
Let me talk to you about that.
我想跟你一起生活
I want to stay with you.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表