剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
能有多差?
How bad can it be?
你儿子要么是意志力过人 要么就是很走运 汤米
Your boy's either real tough or real lucky, Tommy.
你去看过他了吗?
You been in with him yet?
他在和他女友聊天呢
He's talking with his girlfriend.
他经受了那么多 也该放松一下
Figured I'd give him that after all he's been through.
这个女友到底是谁?
Who is this fucking girlfriend?
他睡着了
He's sleeping.
嗯 我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
你撑得住吗 亲爱的?
How you holding up, honey?
你儿子怎么样?
How's your boy?
他很好
He's good.
那你呢?
How are you?
你知道的
Well, you know.
不 我不知道 但我能想象到
No, I-I don't know, but I can imagine-
哦 我的天吶
Oh, my God.
看看我的小天使 这到底是怎么搞的?
Look at my little angel. What the fuck?
-我知道... -看看他 汤米!
- I know. Wh... - Look at him, Tommy!
不是说好别吓着他吗?
What happened to "don't freak him out"?
你最好找到打他的那些混♥蛋♥
You better find the fuckers that did this.
妈妈?
Mom?
-我在呢 宝贝 -我们都知道 亲爱的
- I'm here, baby. - We know that, honey.
整个医院都知道了
The whole hospital knows.
我知道你带了阿普唑仑
I know you got a Xanax on you,
到走廊上去吃了吧
so go out in the hallway and take it.
等药效发作了再回来 好吗?
And wait till it kicks in 'fore you come back, okay?
这样如何?
How 'bout that?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我要...
I'm gonna...
我就在外面 宝贝 好吗?
I'm gonna be right outside, baby, okay?
-好 好吧
- Okay. -'Kay.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
抱歉 她看见孩子这样情绪难免过激
Sorry about that. She-she gets worked up over the kids.
我是墨西哥人 不用解释
I'm Mexican. No explanation needed.
我需要和库珀单独谈谈
I need a minute alone with Cooper...
好 我也该回去看看我儿子了
Yeah, I should get back to my son.
需要什么就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need anything.
我明天再来
I'll be back tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
我和她没什么事
Nothing's going on.
她丈夫刚去世
Her husband just died.
我只是...
I'm trying...
她打电♥话♥来求助 我就帮了她
She called and asked for help, and I gave it..
我不关心她的事 我在乎的是你
She's not my concern. You are.
此时此刻
And at the moment-
我最关心的是那些把你打进医院的混♥蛋♥
the fuckers that put you in this hospital are my main concern.
如果我父亲介入...
If my father steps in...
我不是作为你父亲在说话
This is not your dad talking.
我是作为石油公♥司♥的总经理在说话
This is the general manager of an oil company talking..
当我的员工闯入另一个员工的
And when my employees break into another employee's
公♥司♥分配住所
company-provided housing
把他打个半死 以至于医生不得不
and beat the dog shit out of him to the point where a surgeon
给他的肺里重新充气 我就必须介入
has to re-inflate his lung, I step in.
曼努埃尔和安东尼奥
Manuel and Antonio.
还有谁?
Who else?
要么你告诉我 要么我打到他们说为止
You can tell me, or I'll beat it out of the first two.
我不知道他们的名字
I don't know their names.
他们是水牛田的维修工人
Maintenance crew for the buffalo field.
这就够了
That's all you had to say.
你跟这个姑娘得慢慢来
You're gonna have to move slow with this girl.
她经历的痛苦是你无法理解的
She's hurting in a way that you can't understand,
她想找个精神寄托
and she's trying to find somewhere to put it.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
你觉得今晚医院里
How many other widows do you think
还有几个寡妇会和她们的帮手在一起?
are sitting in this hospital tonight with their helpers?
这不是你第一回因为这个姑娘挨打了
This ain't the first time you took a beating over this girl.
这种下场就是因为
This is the kind of beating you get
第一次打得还不够狠
when the first one didn't take.
喂?
Yeah?
他刚到他的拖车里
He just got to his trailer.
一个人吗?
Alone?
-和他的室友一起 -好吧
- With his roommate. - All right,
我要你把那些摄像头关掉
I want you to turn those cameras off
等我通知你了再打开 好吗?
and don't cut 'em back on till I tell you, all right?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们现在能和他谈谈吗?
Can we talk to him now?
不用了
No need.
工人营地见 我先过去 给我留十分钟
Meet me at the man camp. Give me a ten minute head start.
我现在平静下来了 我能去看看他吗?
I'm really relaxed now. Can I go see him?
你去吧
He's all yours.
你今晚有安排吗?
You got plans tonight?
等你发话呢
Soon as you give 'em to me.
走吧
Let's go.
嘿 别让她开车
Hey, don't let her drive.
嗯
Mm.
你要点什么吗?
You want something?
随身带着这玩意呢
Don't leave home without it.
说不定都用不着
e W might not even get to use it.
你干脆把那玩意剁了得了
You should just cut that fucking thing off.
被砸的又不是你的手
Ain't your hand that got smashed.
-你叫的妞吗? -等我发工资再说
You got a bitch coming over? - - Not till I get paid.
该死 是老板
Fuck. It's the boss.
别出声 假装我们睡了
Don't answer. Make like we're asleep.
我听得见你们说话
I can fucking hear you.
有事吗?
What's up?
这场面眼熟吗 混♥蛋♥?
This seem familiar, motherfucker?
嘿 伙计...
Hey, man...
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧打电♥话♥让你朋友过来
You get on your fucking phone and call your friends..
你知道的 就是那些你叫来
You know, the ones that you called that put
把我儿子打进医院的人
my fucking son in the hospital.
打不?
No?
他不想出♥卖♥♥♥朋友 博斯
He don't want to call his friends, Boss.
我和我的人带他去后面
Me and my boys will take him in the back.
好啊 麻烦了
Okay, I'd appreciate that.
哦 我们会撬开你的嘴的
Oh, we'll convince you.
-来吧 -不 不该死
Come on. - No. No, fuck.
好好 谈谈吧
Let's talk.
No!
让你起来了吗 曼尼
Nobody said "get up," Manny.
坐吧 曼努埃尔
Have a seat, Manuel.
情况是这样的
Here's how this is gonna go.
首先不用说 你被炒了
INeedless to say, you're fired.
明天中午之前 你的名字就会出现在
By noon tomorrow, you'll be on a "no hire" list
二叠盆地所有石油公♥司♥的黑名单上
for every fucking oil company in the Permian Basin.
警长五分钟后就到
Sheriff's gonna be here in about five minutes,
他会把这个破地方翻个底朝天
and he's gonna toss this fucking place.
我猜他还会加上
And I'm just guessing he'll add
重刑犯持有枪♥支♥
felon in possession of a firearm,
持有管制物品
possession of a controlled substance,
还有可能是持有管制药物
and maybe possession of a controlled substance
并意图销♥售♥
with intent to distribute.
其中随便一项都违反了你的假释条例
And any goddamn one of those violates your parole.
然后在
And then you add
这些罪名之上
on top of that shit,
还要加上故意伤害罪和绑♥架♥罪
aggravated assault charge and kidnapping,
因为当你把门关上时
'cause when you shut the door on him,
就坐实了绑♥架♥
that's kidnapping.
我不是什么数学家
I ain't a goddamn mathematician,
但这恐怕得判个30年
but that's, like, 30 years.
这就是我对那些
That's what I do
伤害我家人的人的惩罚
to people who hurt my family.
你惹错人了 混账
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表