剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
你是想说什么?
What'd you want to say?
我只是不知道
I-I just, I didn't know
你能喝酒 而且...
you could drink alcohol and, uh...
哦 喝太多可不好
Oh. More than one is no good,
但喝一杯能帮我多产奶
but one helps my body produce more milk.
一提到身体的话题你就很紧张
It makes you so nervous to talk about the body
看到身体发挥原本的功能也是
and watch the body do the things the body's supposed to do.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道 我想是因为我比你年轻
I don't know, I think I'm just younger than you.
你看着可不年轻
You don't look younger.
从阅历来看 我...
In life. I...
我是说 这是我的头一份工作
I mean, this is my first job.
我的朋友都还没结婚
None of my friends are married.
你的孩子是我接触过的第一个婴儿
Your baby's the first baby I've ever been around.
你也是我见过的第一个哺乳的人
You're the first person I've ever seen feed one.
你丈夫是我认识的第一个去世的人
Your husband's the first person I knew who died.
而我还以为自己是个男人了
And here I am, thinking I'm a man.
我以前问过我奶奶
I asked my grandmother once
她觉得自己的心理年龄是多少
how old she felt in her soul.
她80岁了 但我一直想知道
She was 80, but I always wondered
她是否真的这么觉得
if she actually felt 80.
而她说 在她心里 自己永远是17岁
She said, in her heart, she'll always be 17.
她告诉我人生的诀窍
She told me the trick to life
就是承受这世间所有的别离与痛苦
is enduring all the loss and pain of this place,
但心灵要永远年轻
but stay 17 in your heart.
不知道我能否做到
I wonder if I can do it.
院子打理得真好
The yard looks nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我继续去收拾前院了
I'll, uh, I'll get started on the front yard.
我不在乎前院
I don't care about the front yard.
前院是给邻居看的
Front yard's for the neighbors to look at.
后院才属于我
Backyard's for me.
我还是要打理一下的
I'm gonna mow it anyway.
我都说不用了 怎么还要打理?
Why mow it when I tell you I don't want it?
因为我...
'Cause I...
我不知道还能帮上什么忙
I don't know how else to help.
这个混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker.
我之前怎么跟你说的? 啊?
What the fuck did I tell you? Huh?
我跟你说过滚远一点
I told you to stay the fuck away.
轮到你扮演丈夫的角色了? 是不是 混♥蛋♥?
Now you're playing husband? Huh, motherfucker?
住手! 曼努埃尔 住手!
Stop it, Manuel! Stop it!
孩子还在屋里呢 混♥蛋♥
Tengo a mi ni?o en la casa, pendejo.
这到底怎么回事?
What the fuck is this, huh?
埃尔维奥才下葬
Elvio barely in the ground,
这小白脸就来修剪草坪了?
and this peckerwood's mowing the fucking lawn?
对他就是来修剪草坪
Yes, he's mowing the lawn.
他修完了后院的草坪
After he mowed the lawn in the back,
除了花♥园♥的杂草
and weeded the garden,
还帮我整理了埃尔维奥的账单
and helped me organize Elvio's bills
规划了预算
and build a budget.
你又来帮过几次忙呢 嗯?
How many times have you come by to help, huh?
他那些朋友又去哪儿了?
Where are all his fucking friends?
因为你不在乎我会不会失去房♥子
Because you don't care if I lose the house
我的孩子会不会挨饿
or my baby starves.
你只在乎我会不会跟别的男人睡 对吧?
You just care if I fuck another man, huh?
这就是你给我的人生设下的界限
That's where you draw the line with my life.
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
孩子该换尿布了
Baby needs changing.
你要换吗? 我赌他会换
You gonna do it? I bet he would.
那是因为他想睡你
'Cause he wants to fuck you.
-他从没提过 -他心里是这么想的
-He never mentioned that. -It's what he wants.
看好了 曼努埃尔
Watch close, Manuel.
如果他继续表现得这么好
If he keeps playing his cards right,
他也许还真有机会
he might just get the chance.
你算什么朋友
Some fucking friend you are.
滚出我的院子 不然我就报♥警♥了
Get off my lawn before I call the police.
现在
Now.
这是你第二回拿枪指着我了
That's the second time you've pointed a gun at me.
事不过三
Third time's gonna be the last.
你说对了 混♥蛋♥
You're goddamn right it is...
明天见 混账东西
And I'll see you tomorrow, motherfucker.
啊
Ah.
我先说一下 在这儿见面不太合适
I'd like to start out by saying this feels inappropriate.
在你的住所见面
Meeting in your residence.
这也是我的办公室
It is also my office.
M-TEX在镇上没有办事处吗?
M-Tex doesn't have an office in town?
我们有随钻井移♥动♥的远程办公室
We have remote offices that move with the rigs
还有工人营地的卫星办公室 但我保证
and satellite offices at the man camps, but I promise,
在那些地方见更不合适
you would find those more inappropriate.
你要喝点咖啡吗?
Do you want some coffee?
不用了
I'm fine.
情况是这样的
So it breaks down like this:
有三位遗孀 八个受抚养人
three widows, eight dependents.
最小的才三个月大
Youngest is three months.
我觉得每户给25万
I was thinking something like 250 per household,
外加一笔助学金
plus a college fund.
呃...M-TEX现在可以投资这笔钱
Uh... M-Tex could invest hat money now
基本上用投资回报支付学费
and essentially pay the tuition with the ROI,
除了那三个青少年
minus the three teenagers.
这是个非常有吸引力且人性化的提案
It makes for a very attractive and compassionate offer
既能解决短期需求
that addresses the short-term needs
也考虑到了这些家庭的长♥期♥问题
and longer-term concerns of the families.
25万里也包括他们401 K退休金的现金价值吗?
Are you including the cash value of their 401(k)s in that 250?
-不包括 -所以就路易斯的情况来看
-I am not. -So in the case of Luis,
这实际上是个价值60万的提案
it's more like a $600,000 offer.
不算是 他们有权获得这401K
Not really. They're entitled to the 401
-无论是否和解 -但他们不清楚这一点
-regardless of a settlement. -They don't know that.
他们的律师会知道的
Their attorney will.
-他们请律师了吗? -据我所知没有
-Do they have attorneys? -Not to my knowledge.
我们得在他们请律师之前达成协议
We're gonna make this deal before they get them.
让我先跟
Let me just check
-保险公♥司♥的人确认一下... -你敢
with the insurance company's...Don't you dare.
保险公♥司♥才不会给他们任何赔偿
The insurance company isn't gonna offer them anything.
他们会调查个一年
They're going to investigate for a year,
再声称是员工的疏忽
claim it was negligence on the part of the employees
然后就撒手不管了
and then wash their hands of it.
在德州
There is no cap
过失致死的经济损失和惩罚性赔偿没有上限
for economic or punitive damages for wrongful death in Texas.
这可是个四五千万美元的官司
And this is a $40 or $50 million dollar lawsuit.
每起事故都一样
Per incident.
我们不能让事情走到那一步
We won't let it get that far.
假如他们不接受25万 我们就加到30万
If they don't bite at 250, we will offer 300.
他们要是还不接受 就加到40万
If they don't bite there, 400.
如果他们依然不买♥♥账
And if they still don't bite,
我就恐吓他们一小时
I scare the shit out of them for an hour,
再加价到50万
and then we offer 500.
今天我们一定要让每家都拿到支票
We are leaving each house with a check on their table
在和解协议上签字
and a fucking signature on our settlemen.t.
嗨 丽贝卡
Hi, Rebecca.
-还在放春假吗 -是啊
-Still spring-breaking? -Yeah.
你们在聊工作吗?
Are y'all working?
快聊完了
We're almost done.
你有泳衣吗?
Do you have a swimsuit?
没带身上
Not on me.
哦 好吧 那你可以先穿我的
Oh, well, you can borrow one of mine.
我还有很多工作
Yeah, I've got a lot of work
要回酒店处理 所以...
waiting for me back at the hotel, so...
-好吧 -抱歉
-Right. -Yeah. I'm sorry.
真可惜
Dang it.
是啊 我也觉得
I know, right?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表