剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
你就进去尽力而为吧
So get in there and give it your all.
等你搞砸了我再来收拾残局
I'll be there to clean up the mess when you're done.
蒙蒂不再是总裁了
Monty's not the president anymore.
我是
I am.
你为什么当上总裁
Why are you president?
因为蒙蒂躺在医院里
Because Monty's laid up in a hospital
等待心脏移植
waiting for a fucking heart transplant
但他的身体状况撑不过手术
that he's not strong enough to survive,
信托基金任命我为总裁
and the trust named me president.
如果你觉得开除你
And if you don't think that firing you
不是我待办事项的首要任务
is at the top of my to-do list,
那我给你的印象还不够深刻
then I haven't made a strong enough impression.
但他在你身上看到了些什么
But he sees something in you.
现在是你让我也看到的机会
Now's your chance to let me see it, too.
为什么不直接开除我用内特呢
Why not just fire me and use Nate?
因为内特是个非常优秀的律师
Because Nate is a very good lawyer,
而没什么比一个优秀的律师更容易搞砸一笔大生意
and nothing will fuck up a great deal like a good lawyer.
我需要一个谈判高手
I need a fucking closer.
一个杀手 能出其不意的人
I need a killer, somebody they don't see coming,
这正是你的特点
and you're certainly that.
发我定位
Send me a pin,
我要提醒你一下
and I would like to point out,
我在这个州有隐蔽携枪许可证
I am licensed to carry concealed in this state.
我也要提醒你 丽贝卡
I'd like to point out, Rebecca,
这个州不需要隐蔽携枪许可证
that you don't need a license to carry concealed in this state.
这就是为什么我们开车时都互相挥手
That's why we all wave at each other when we're driving.
因为每个人都他妈带着枪
'Cause everybody's fucking armed.
我发你定位
I'll send you a pin.
三小时后见
I'll see you there in three hours.
他情况怎么样
How is he?
他快不行了 内特
He's dying, Nate.
医生怎么说
What chances do the doctors give him?
他们给的那点希望
Well, the crumbs of hope they drop
越来越渺茫了 你懂的
are getting smaller, you know what I mean?
谁来接管
Who takes over?
暂时归我管 直到卖♥♥掉为止
Me, for now, till it gets sold.
信托方想推进沃夫坎普油田
Trust wants to sweeten the package by moving forward
的农场开♥发♥来提升整体价值
with the farm-out in Wolfcamp.
塞奇克里克的修井工程呢?
What about the workovers in Sage Creek?
也要一并处理
Those go, too.
汤米 这可是3亿资金投入
Tommy, that's 300 million in capital.
两边都得达到55%的成功率才能回本
You need a 55% strike in both to make the nut.
没错
Yep.
那我们是要用他的遗产
So we're just gonna bankrupt
把他的孩子逼入破产吗?
his children with his last deal?
不会破产的
We're not gonna bankrupt anybody
内特 我们肯定能找到大量石油
'cause we're gonna strike a bunch of oil, Nate.
这行不是这么玩的 你很清楚
That's not how it works, and you know it.
要降低风险
You mitigate risk.
或者在投资回报率上最大化
Or maximize it in ROI.
这就是我们要做的
That's what we're gonna do.
我良心上过不去 没法谈这笔交易
I'm not sure I can negotiate that in clean conscience.
不用你谈 丽贝卡继续负责
You don't have to. Rebecca's keeping lead on this.
丽贝卡? - 对
- Rebecca? - Yeah.
真♥他♥妈♥太棒了
Well, that's just fucking great.
内特 我需要你帮忙
Look, Nate, I need your help, okay?
她能处理数字 但搞不定文书工作
She can swing the numbers, but she can't paper it.
等这些事结束后再定职位高低
We'll figure out the hierarchy after all this shit's over,
但明早我需要你们两个都到场
but I need the two of you at the table in the morning.
解释下为什么要这么急
Explain the need to rush.
遗嘱认证法庭会暂停所有未来运营
Well, probate court pauses all future operations
长达一年或更久 这理由够吗?
for a year or longer. How's that for a reason?
内特 我也觉得这样不对
Look, I don't think it's right either, Nate,
但这是卡米要我做的
but that's what Cami asked me to do,
也就是蒙蒂告诉她要这么做的
so that means that's what Monty told her to do,
所以我们必须执行
so that's what we do.
你让我放下很多自尊啊 汤米
You're asking me to swallow a lot of pride, Tommy.
我需要你 内特
I need it, Nate.
好吧
All right.
我答应你
You got it.
好
Okay.
你和戴尔在里根的转运站
Well, you and Dale meet me at the transfer station
五点钟等我 行吗?
at Reagan at five, okay?
没问题
Will do.
天啊
Oh, fuck.
亲爱的 - 天哪 太好玩了
- Hey, baby. - Oh, my God! It was so fun.
爸爸好!
Hi, Daddy!
跟宝贝打个招呼
Say hi to your baby.
嗨 - 老天啊
- Hi. - Jesus, God,
姑娘们 雌激素爆棚啊
that's a lot of estrogen, girls.
宝贝 别对爸爸大喊大叫好吗?
Hey, baby, let's not yell at Daddy, okay?
她们超爱的 真的超爱
They loved it. Loved it.
玩得太开心了 我们还要再去
They had so much fun that we're gonna bring 'em back.
嗯哼 脱衣舞俱乐部的人都超nice
Mm-hmm. And everyone at the strip club was so nice to us.
太好了 真是太好了
- They were so nice. I know. - Amazing.
哦 原来你们真去了 好吧
Oh, so you did do that. Oh, okay.
她们玩得开心就好
Well, I guess I'm glad they had a good time.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
我们是该庆祝一下
You know, well, we got to celebrate.
你什么时候回家?
What time you gonna be home?
会很晚
It's gonna be late.
爸爸 今晚能早点回来吗?
Dad, can you come home early tonight?
多晚? - 求你了?
- How late? - Please?
真的会很晚 亲爱的
It's gonna be really late, hon.
你一点都不好玩
You're no fun. None.
你就是个爱生气的小坏蛋
You're just a grumpy little stinker.
爱生气
Grumpy.
超级爱生气
Grumper.
安吉拉 听着
Listen, Angela.
蒙蒂撑不住了
Monty's not gonna make it.
我觉得他挺不过去了
I don't think he's gonna make it.
哦 亲爱的 我很遗憾
Aw, honey, I'm so sorry.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah.
这对你意味着什么 亲爱的?
What does that mean for you, babe?
你需要另找工作吗?
I mean, do you have to look for a job, or...?
亲爱的
Well, sweetheart,
人会死 但石油公♥司♥不会死
men die, oil companies don't die.
我的工作不会有问题
My job ain't going anywhere.
你需要什么我们都在 知道吗?什么都行
We are here for anything that you need, okay? Anything.
好的 亲爱的 - 我们爱你
- Okay, honey. - We love you.
我也爱你们
I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
待会再聊 姑娘们
Talk to you girls later.
以前我能在这片草场上
Used to be I could run...
养300头小麦场育肥牛
aw, hell, I could run 300 wheat steers on this pasture.
但现在饲料和化肥的成本
But with the cost of feed and fertilizer
加上一波接一波的干旱 小麦场育肥牛...
and drought after drought, wheat steers at...
他们要价228美元
well, hell, they're running 228,
还没断奶的
ain't been weaned.
我得把这事理顺
I got to straighten 'em out.
这么搞下去怎么可能赚钱?
How the hell am I gonna do all that and make any money?
太阳能公♥司♥愿意每英亩付我800美元
Solar company'll pay me 800 an acre.
就是20万美元
That's $200,000...
每年都有
every year.
这是按亩数直接租赁?
And that's a straight per-acre lease?
是按一定量的千瓦数来算的
Well, it's based on a certain amount of kilowatts.
那得靠太阳出来发电
Well, you need the sun to shine for those.
阳光不是问题
The sun shining ain't a problem.
每天都有 不会有云 不会下雨
Every day. No clouds, no rain.
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表