剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
哦对
Oh, yeah.
嘿
Hey, uh,
听着 我们给你安排了房♥间 但是...
listen, we got you a room at the house, but...
我已经订了酒店
I got a hotel.
周末能见个面吗?
Can you meet up over the weekend?
你时间可以的话 我现在就有空
I can meet you right now if you want to.
在哪见?
Where?
派奇咖啡馆
Patch Café.
离希尔顿酒店有多远?
How far from the Hilton?
在米德兰 你去哪儿都只要15分钟
Everything in Midland's 15 minutes from everything else.
待会见
I'll meet you there.
行
All right.
你好 我找汤米·诺里斯
Hi, I'm here to see a Tommy Norris.
吧台戴牛仔帽的就是
Cowboy hat at the bar.
我有这么好认吗?
I'm that easy to spot, huh?
一眼就能认出来
Wasn't difficult.
-你想喝什么吗? -嗯
-You want a drink? -Yeah.
来杯苏打水
A club soda.
嘿 伙计 给这位女士来杯苏打水
Hey, bud? Club soda for the lady.
我得提醒一句
Just so you know.
那是无酒精饮料
that is a nonalcoholic drink.
你是不是就爱多嘴
This must be your hobby
因为你肯定不是冲着小费来的
'cause you damn sure don't want a fucking tip.
希望你别再叫我 “女士” 了
I'd prefer if you didn't refer to me as "the lady."
哦 是我眼拙了吗?
Oh, did I guess wrong?
很抱歉 先生
I'm so sorry, sir,
顺便恭喜你的整形医生
and hats off to the plastic surgeon
成功切除了你的喉结
that shaved that Adam's apple
我在油田的第一天
My first day in the oil fields,
就没让我失望
and it doesn't disappoint.
跟我想象的一样粗俗
It is as offensive as I imagined.
你知道你是为谁工作吗?
You know the sharks you work with?
你们这群没良心的混♥蛋♥
You soulless fucks represent
为本·拉♥登♥家族效力 看在老天的份上
the Bin Laden family, for Christ's sakes.
我叫你 “女士” 你该感谢我
You should be thanking me for calling you "lady."
你干这行可能再也听不到这样的称呼了
You may never hear it again in your line of work.
抱歉 但今天我有三个朋友去世了
I'm sorry, but I lost three friends
还断了根手指 所以...
and a finger today, so...
我有点暴躁
I'm a little edgy.
我不知道他们是你朋友
I didn't know they were friends.
他们就是我朋友
They were friends.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们需要把重点从TTP转移到
We need to shift our focus from TTP
今早发生的事故上
to the incident this morning.
这样更容易引起关注
It lends itself to more exposure.
你是律师你做主
You're the attorney.
你明天能带我去事故现场吗?
Can you take me to the incident site tomorrow?
我现在就可以带你去
I can take you right now.
太好了
Great.
-好 -那走吧
-All right. -Let's go.
-嘿伙计? -嗯
Hey, bud? -Mm-hmm.
-我来结账 -好
-Let me take care of this. -Yep.
要找零吗?
You want change?
你居然能面不改色地说这话
I can't believe you said that with a straight face.
我他妈当然要找零
Of course I want fucking change.
歉抱 这儿灰有点大
Sorry about the dust.
这车是租的
It's a rental.
除了保险公♥司♥的人和县警长
So, who besides insurance companies
还有谁会调查这起事故?
and county sheriff investigate this?
一堆人 职业安♥全♥局♥ 铁路委员会 公共安♥全♥部♥
Hell, everybody. OSHA, Railroad Commission, DPS.
你负责石油责任纠纷案
Shouldn't you know all this shit
不该提早就了解这些吗?
if you're litigating a petroleum liability case?
我专攻责任链案件
My specialty is chain of liability,
更适用于TPP案件
which applies to the TTP case...
但在这儿不太适用
Not so much here.
发生事故的时候我已经上飞机了
This happened when I was on the plane.
也许他们应该派别的律师来
Maybe they should send another attorney.
我听说这起事故有个幸存者
I understand one of them survived.
没错
Yeah.
我能跟他谈谈吗?
Can I speak with him?
-今天不行 -什么时候可以?
-Not today. -When?
等他出院了再说
How about when he gets out of the fucking hospital?
还有什么问题吗?
Anything else?
你能从现场看出什么?
What can you tell from this?
从油井看不出什么
From the well? Nothing.
但从火灾类型来看
From the type of fire?
是发生了泄漏
There was a leak.
一个钻井工用锤子和扳手
A roughneck created a spark
试图打开阀门时敲出了火花
when he tried to open the valve with a hammer and a wrench.
他为什么要用锤子敲?
Why would he try to open it with a hammer?
因为只有这样才能打开那该死的阀门
'Cause that's how you open the fucking thing.
听起来不太安全啊
Doesn't seem very safe.
确实不安全 所以他们年薪有十八万
It's not very safe. That's why they make 180 grand a year.
为了这些钱就把命搭上不值得
That's not enough money to risk your life on.
对你来说也许是吧
Yeah, for you, maybe.
但对于一个只上过初中的重刑犯来说
For a felon with an eighth-grade education,
这就像中了彩票一样
it's a fucking lottery ticket.
对于那些油企经理来说 明知故犯
And for an oil company whose manager
派员工去违反职业安全标准的故障油井
knowingly sends employees to faulty wells
这本身就是一场
that violate OSHA standards,
价值数亿元的诉讼
It's a nine-figure lawsuit.
这样的话 这整个该死的行业都是帮凶
Well, then the whole goddamn industry's guilty.
我是站在你这边的 汤米
I'm on your side, Tommy.
你得明白这一点
You need to understand that.
嗯 我很清楚
Yeah, I understand plenty.
你根本不可能站在我这边
You're the farthest thing from being on my side.
操蛋的
Son of a bitch
真♥他♥妈♥疼
Son of a bitch
信息 教育
Information, education.
以及想象力 是对抗石油和天然气行业冲击的
and imagination are the weapons against the assault
最佳武器
on oil and natural gas.
但他们用来对付我们的武器
But the weapon being used against us
要危险得多
is far more dangerous.
那就是情绪
Emotion.
情绪是环保行动的关键
Emotion is the spear of the green movement.
你到底是怎么把我拉这儿来的?
How did you rope me into this in the first place?
这不该是个约会吗?
Wasn't this a...? This was a date?
-拜托 宝贝 这就是个约会 -嗯
-Come on, babe. It is a date. -Mm-hmm.
这不过是刚开始
It's just the beginning of a date.
-哦 -等约会结束了
-Oh. -The end of the date
才会到最精彩的部分 你懂的
is when the date gets fun, you know that.
最好是这样
It better.
主流媒体已经摒弃了
Mainstream media has abandoned
支持事实的证据
evidence supporting facts
他们惊慌失措 因为观众
in their panic to prevent the exodus
都倾向于将推特和抖音
of their audience to Twitter and TikTok
视为可靠的信息来源
as reliable news sources.
这还是在俄♥罗♥斯♥之前...
And that's before Russia...
-该死 -中国
-Shit. -China,
-伊朗 真♥主♥党... -你不接这个电♥话♥吗?
-Iran, Hezbollah... -Do you need to get that?
-哈马斯,基♥地♥组♥织♥... -我不确定
-...Hamas, Al-Qaeda... -No, I'm not sure.
他们充斥着社交媒体...
...all of them flooding social media...
我觉得我马上就能搞清楚了
I feel like I'm about to find out.
伪装并宣传人们对于
...with propaganda masquerading
气候变化的恐慌
as fear of climate change.
嗯 我是得接电♥话♥了
Yep. I do think I have to get this.
好吧
Okay.
你能帮我占座吗?
Will you save my seat?
那要看你什么时候回来了
Depends on how long you're gone...
可以说是最没文化的群众...
...in arguably the most uneducated populace...
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表