剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
I'm in the middle of mine.
好吧,你想吃什么?早餐还是晚餐?
All right, which you want? Breakfast, supper?
你怎么没有午餐菜单?
How come you ain't got a lunch menu?
因为在油田没有午餐这回事
Because there ain't no such thing as lunch in the patch.
说得真对,艾莉
Truer words, Ellie.
晚餐 - 好的
Dinner. - All right.
中间可以喝啤酒吗?
And can you drink beer in the middle?
我觉得没问题 对某些人来说今天是星期五
I don't see why not. It's Friday for somebody.
好吧,我给你拿一壶
All right, I'll bring you a pitcher.
谢谢
Thanks.
要来一壶吗?
Want to order a pitcher?
啊,已经点过了
Ah, already did.
如果你可以接受超醇的话
If Ultra's okay with you.
哦,米狮龙爱好者,啊?
Oh, a Michelob man, huh?
是的,两百万牛仔竞技爱好者总不会错
Yeah, well, two million team ropers can't be wrong.
我们得从这起火灾中拿到赔偿,汤米
We got to get paid on this fire deal, Tommy.
你烧了8000英亩地
You burned up 8,000 acres.
我们损失了30万美元
We're sitting on a $300,000 loss.
我什么都没烧 是大火烧的
I didn't burn up anything. The fire burned it.
起因是你们抽油机的开关故障
Started by a faulty switch in your pump jack.
然后被时速50英里的风刮起来了
And spread by,50-mile-an-hour winds.
这完全是“天灾”
It's got "act of God" written all over it.
如果不是因为那阵风,
If it hadn't been for that wind,
那东西蔓延不会超过50米
that thing don't spread past 50 meters.
听着,M-TEX一直是个好伙伴
Listen, M-TEX has been a good partner.
这就是我们没有加入集体诉讼的原因
That's why we didn't join that class action.
但我们确实遭受了损失,我们需要赔偿
But we suffered real damages and we need to be reimbursed.
伙计们
我们是来吃饭的还是来吵架的?
Boys, boys, boys. We eatin' or just arguin'?
现在只是在争论,亲爱的 好吧
Just arguing now, honey. All right.
听着,如果我们赔偿表面损失,
Listen, if we pay for surface damages,
我们就等于承认了错误
we're admitting fault.
你们是错的 - 你们也是
You are at fault. - Well, so are you.
火是从你们客户的地上烧起来的
It started on your client's land.
他们那里有消防队
And they got a fire crew over there.
他们没有阻止它
他们甚至都没有尝试
They didn't stop it, they didn't even try.
我们会签署保密协议
We'll sign an NDA.
因为它就值它印在纸上的那点价值?
'Cause that's worth the paper it's printed on?
听着,在解决这个问题之前
我们不会让你们再钻一口井
Listen, we will not let you drill another well
直到这件事得到处理
until this is handled.
好吧,这样如何:
Okay, how about this:
我付给你们30万美元
但这是太阳能租赁费
I pay you $300,000, but it's for a solar lease.
我们的客户不想在牧场上安装太阳能
Our client doesn't want solar on the ranch.
我们不卖♥♥太阳能电池板
我们是家该死的石油公♥司♥
We don't sell solar panels, we're a fucking oil company.
但我可以用太阳能或风能的
权利来解释这笔付款
But I can justify payment on solar rights or wind.
你说的是什么时间段?
What time period you talking about?
我TMD不在乎 就六个月吧
I don't give a shit. Make it six months.
我只是不想赔偿你们的损失
I just don't want to have to pay you damages.
我觉得我可以让这行得通
I think I can make that fly.
我看不出你有什么理由办不到
I don't see why you couldn't.
这比在男子监狱里卖♥♥淫还容易
That's easier than selling pussy at a men's prison.
我觉得这很冒犯,先生
I find that offensive, sir.
对谁来说,对卖♥♥淫的还是对囚犯?
To who, the pussy or the prisoners?
我觉得很难
I find it difficult
和冒犯我的人做生意
to do business with people who offend me.
嗯,你看,我们之间没有生意往来
Well, you see, we're not in business together.
我们租用你们的矿产权,作为交换,
We lease your mineral rights, and in exchange for that,
我们每年支付你们250万美元
we pay you $2 and a half million dollars a year.
并且维护你们的道路,挖你们的蓄水池
And maintain your roads and dig your stock tanks.
所以,别自欺欺人地认为你是个农场主
So, don't delude yourself into thinking you're a rancher.
你是一个用我们给你的钱
养牛的石油商
You're an oilman who spends the money we give you on cattle.
如果不是我们,
If it hadn't been for us,
你家在50年代就失去那个牧场了
your family would have lost that ranch in the '50s.
所以,你只要说声“谢谢”
拿这30万美元的草场费,
So, you just say "Thank you," take the $300,000 for the grass,
然后我每个月继续
给你寄20万美元的支票
and then I keep sending you,$200,000 checks every month.
但你竟敢假装我冒犯了你
But don't you dare pretend that I offend you.
你应该笑着说:“我收下了 ”
You smile and say, "I'll take it."
很好的提议
Very good offer.
我建议你接受
I recommend you take it.
我接受,但我不会笑
I'll take it, but I ain't smiling.
我猜也是
I guess not.
得给张支票你才肯笑,是吧?
It takes a check to make you do that, don't it?
我等不及那一天了,
I can't wait for the day
就是你和所有像你一样的人
离开这里的那一天
when you and everyone like you leaves this place.
你最好仔细想想
You might want to think that through.
因为如果我走了
那就意味着石油没了,
'Cause if I'm gone, that means the oil's gone,
如果石油没了,那就意味着钱没了,
and if the oil's gone, that means the money's gone,
那就意味着你也要走了
and that means you're gone.
我们会写好合同,下周给你
We'll write it up, get it to you next week.
现在我们可以吃饭了吗?
Now are we eating?
我想我现在只能一个人吃了
I guess I'm eating alone now.
哦,宝贝 你想吃点什么?
Oh, baby. What can I get you?
爸爸!
Daddy!
宝贝 - 嗨!
Baby. - Hi!
你一天比一天漂亮,小天使
You get prettier every day, little angel.
你没把那些小瓶装的
蒂托斯酒喝光吧,
You didn't drink them out of those little Tito's bottles,
对吧? - 爸爸,当然没有
did you? - Daddy, of course not.
是你们的工程师喝的
Your engineers did that.
好吧,他们经验丰富
Well, they have the practice.
我想让你见见我的男朋友
I want you to meet my boyfriend.
你妈妈没说你男朋友要来啊
Your mother didn't say anything about the boyfriend coming.
因为你了解妈妈 她知道的越少越好
'Cause you know Mommy. The less she knows the better.
她就是个直升机父母
She's such a helicopter parent.
我不知道那是什么意思 - 就是盘旋
I don't know what that means. - Just hovering
不停地盘旋,总是这样
and hovering and hovering, always.
爸爸,这位是达科塔
Daddy, meet Dakota.
诺里斯先生
Mr. Norris.
幸会,先生 - 是的,很高兴见到你
Pleasure, sir. - Yeah, good to meet you.
达科塔?你姓什么?
Dakota? What's your last name?
洛文,先生
Loving, sir.
“达科塔·洛文 ”
"Dakota Loving."
你编不出这种鬼话
You can't make that shit up.
我们走吧
Let's go.
风真大
So windy.
♪ 我的拖车看起来像个酒铺 ♪
♪ Well, my trailer looks like a liquor store ♪
♪ 或者像个刚被打劫过的 ♪
♪ Or maybe one that just got robbed ♪
♪ 而且,嗯,我这里有你能想到的 ♪
♪ And, well, I've got every bottle ♪
♪ 各种酒,亲爱的... ♪
♪ You can think of, honey... ♪
那么,孩子们,你们今晚想做什么?
So, what would you kids like to do tonight?
嗯,你有车可以借我们吗?
Well, do you have a car we could borrow?
不,我没有
No, I don't.
这辆呢?
What about this one?
这辆是我的
This one's mine.
好吧
Okay.
♪ 我不记得我说了什么... ♪
♪ I can't remember what I said... ♪
我们可以去看春季比赛
We could watch the spring game.
是的,达科塔是个橄榄球迷
Yeah, Dakota's a football fanatic.
嗯,不是,不是球迷,亲爱的
Well, not a, not a fanatic, honey.
是个天才
A phenom.
哦,对不起,宝贝 天才
Oh, sorry, baby. Phenom.
他是个天才
He's a phenom.
你知道,他进入了ESPN的50强
You know, he made ESPN's top 50.
是吗? - 嗯哼
Is that so? - Mm-hmm.
你选好学校了吗?
Did you pick a school yet?
呃,阿♥拉♥巴马大学
Uh, Alabama.
离理工大学有点远,不是吗?
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表