剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
所以为了避免再出这种乱子
So I tell you what, just to prevent further confusion,
咱们以后谁进浴室了
what do you say we all lock the bathroom door
都锁上门如何?
when we're in it?
不用再强调了
Don't got to tell me twice.
我的浴室在楼下
My bathroom's downstairs.
-我觉得没必要... -内特
-I can't come up with a reason... -Nate,
把就 那该死的门锁上行吗?
just lock the fucking door, will you?
这样就万无一失了
Then we don't have to worry about reasons.
不会再有这种事了
There won't be one.
太好了 我又得开始忙了
Oh, goodie. My day begins.
喂
Yeah.
你在路上了吗?
You on your way?
我该去哪儿吗?
On my way where?
你不知道?
You don't know?
我当然不知道 沃尔特 到底出什么事了?
Well, clearly not, Walt. What do I not fucking know?
伙计 你们那边出了井喷事故
Buddy, y'all had a blowout.
天哪 迈克
Jesus, Mike,
我可是在给你一桩
you're acting like I'm not trying to give you
价值2200万美元的生意
$22 million dollars' worth of business.
看在老天的份上 价格能不能再商量一下?
For fuck's sake, can you work with me on the price?
该死 我哪怕是买♥♥一打甜甜圈
Goddamn it, I buy a dozen doughnuts,
都能免费多送一个
someone throws one in for free.
容我提醒你一下 你又不是这个州
Need I remind you, you are not the only person
唯一一个卖♥♥中空钢管的人
selling hollowed-out steel in this fucking state?
我谢谢你
Thank you.
该死 嘿
Christ. Hey.
谢泼德·黑斯廷斯派律师来了
Shepherd-Hastings is sending an attorney out.
他们的航♥班♥中午就到 你能去接一下吗?
Their plane lands at noon. Can you pick him up?
长官 我们这边出井喷事故了
Sir, we've had a blowout.
哦 天吶...
Oh, f...
该死的
God dang it.
我们的人在现场吗?
Was our crew on location?
不清楚 我正在往过赶
I don't know, I'm en route.
让那律师自 己租辆车吧
Just tell the attorney to get a rental car.
好吧 屋里还有空房♥间吗
All right, is-is there room at the house,
还是说得帮他们订酒店?
or are they gonna need a hotel?
屋里有空房♥间
There's room in the house.
有什么消息 记得告诉我一声
Well, you find anything out, you let me know
我会第一时间告诉你的 放心
You'll be the first one, trust me.
该死
Fuck.
哦
Ooh.
今天天气真好
Beautiful out today.
是啊
Sure is.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
-沃尔特! -嘿!
-Walt! -Yo!
这儿有抽油工吗?
Is there a pumper here?
抽油机吗?
Pumper?
不是 该死 我是说油井工人 沃尔特
Yes, a goddamn oilman, Walt.
有一个 这会儿正在急救人员那边
Yeah, there's a guy down here with EMS right now.
你看见有人关阀门吗?
Did you see anybody shutting any valves off?
没看见
I did not.
我告诉你现在是什么情况
Tell you what, you think this is bad?
要是那些储油罐爆了
Those holding tanks go up.
能把你炸到阿比林去
they'll blow your ass to Abilene.
哪是 辆救护车?
Which ambulance?
就在那边
Right down there.
让他们撤回来!
Get 'em back!
他人没事吧?
Is he all right?
库珀 你还好吗?
Cooper, are you all right?
他的鼓膜震破了
He blew his eardrum.
你其他同事呢?
Where's the rest of your crew?
其他人都在哪儿!
Where's the rest of your crew?!
听着 你知道井口底部
Listen, you know the Christmas tree
那个圣诞树型的阀门吗?
at the bottom of the wellhead?
知道
I know it.
那个阀门你关了吗?
Did you shut the valve off?
你把阀门关了吗?
Did you shut the valve off?
-我不知道 -你不知道?
-I don't know. -You don't know?
沃尔特!
Walt!
让所有人都撤回来!
Get everybody back!
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
你觉得我要干嘛?
What do you think I'm doing?
让大家都撤回去就行
Just keep everybody back.
哦 该死的
Ow, goddamn it.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
真疼
ow.
哦 我的老天
Oh, Jesus.
我去叫救护车
I'm gonna stop that ambulance.
不 别叫救护车了
No, don't stop the ambulance.
你这伤不去医院处理一下吗?
You don't want to go to the hospital with that?
不了 我想抽根烟
No, I want a cigarette
还想喝瓶胡椒博士
and a Dr Pepper.
冰柜在副驾驶那边
There's a cooler there, passenger side..
谢了
Appreciate you.
你好 长官
Yes, sir.
派消防队来M-TEX 1422号♥并
Get a fire crew out to M-TEX 1422.
-发生了井喷事故 -已经在喷了吗?
-She's blowing. -She's blowing now?
对 就现在 赶紧派人过来
Yes, right fucking now. Get 'em out here.
-好的 我们这就来 -好
-All right, we're on our way. -All right.
现在我想去医院了
Now I want to go to the hospital.
我的公♥司♥应该给我租了辆车
I believe my office arranged a rental car for me.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
就在停机坪上
It's on the tarmac.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Hmm.
好像有点太显眼了
Seems a little excessive.
你们有低调一点的车吗?
You have anything a little more unassuming?
哦 贵司要求安排豪华轿车
Oh, your office asked for a luxury sedan.
那能换辆低调点的吗?
How about something a little more unassuming?
我不确定...
I'm not sure...
要辆不起眼的就行
Something that doesn't stand out.
哦 这种车在米德兰并不扎眼
Oh, that won't stand out in Midland.
别在敖德萨开就行
I wouldn't drive it in Odessa.
感谢告知
Good to know.
我的宝贝女儿乖吗?
Is my angel behaving?
你知道他俩已经上过床了吗?
Did you know they've been having sex?
我多少也猜到了 你瞧瞧那小子
I mean, I assumed. Look at this kid.
要是他们分手了连我都可能会睡他
If they ever break up, I might try to fuck him.
那今天你可撞大运了
Well, today's your lucky day, then.
哦 不会吧 他们分手了?
Oh, no, they broke up?
-为什么? -嗯 因为他果然
-Why? -Well, because he turned out
和我们想的一样 不是什么好东西
to be exactly what we thought he was.
那她状态如何?
How's she taking it?
伤心坏了
Like a 17-year-old
毕竟从8岁起她就没尝过被拒绝的滋味
who hasn't heard no since she was eight.
怜可 的孩子
Poor thing.
听着 今天我这边其中一个
So, listen, uh, there was an accident out today
钻井平台出事故了 呃
on one of the rigs, and, uh,
库珀受伤了
Cooper got hurt.
伤得重吗?
How hurt?
我们正在急诊室等结果
Well, we're at the ER now. They're checking him out.
-让他接电♥话♥ -不行 亲爱的
-Let me talk to him. -I can't, sweetie,
在他 另一个房♥间
he's in another room.
你怎么不去陪着他?
Why aren't you with him?
你什么事都要揽到自己身上
Always got to make it about you.
是啊 我一向如此
Oh, yeah, that's what I'm doing.
把什么事都揽到头上
Making it about me.
-艾恩斯莉在哪儿? -在家呢
-Where's Ainsley? -At the house.
你是说她跟一群吃了伟哥的
With a bunch of petroleum engineers
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表